Level 11 Competition

Old July 13th 08, 06:17 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ivan

Default Level 11 Competition

So, lads! It's on!

This competition will test your proficiency as a rider and a man. Get
your ladyfriends out!

Rules are as follows:
1) Both partners have to be balancing on the unicycle without any
supports(like walls or lampposts) or touching the floor and the uni has
to be mounted by one of the partners.
2) Foreplay is allowed, but the snake has to be roused while on the
uni.
3) The trick is "landed" once male climax is achieved.
4) Protection must be used: a rubber for the man and a helmet for the
lady(compulsory).
5) Bonus points for freemounting and "picking up" and dismounting
gracefully.

Note: Due to somewhat private nature of the competition, the video
evidence shall be shared between the competition participants and
registered independent observers. Also, to enter, both partners must be
of age of consent.

Now make some sweat!

--
ivan

Did you know that lighter flame smells like burnt nose
hair?entropy isn't what it used to be.
Old July 13th 08, 06:17 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ivan

First entrant:
Name: Ivan Ladykiller Nikolaev
Age: 20
Length: beyond measure
Favourite rubber colour: blue

Old July 13th 08, 06:28 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unibikeling

hahaha... This threads gonna be funny. I'd enter, and could probably
land the trick, but i'd be breaking a rule. (ahem, my age)

--
unibikeling

'sixsixone - Great equipment for all riding!' (http://sixsixone.com/)

beeper wrote:
you sir, are unrealistic

Me: What day is friday?
Ducttape: Wednesday.
Old July 13th 08, 06:44 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Lutz

I think rule 3 is impossible on such a dangerous trick would be hard
enough to do the rest.

--
Lutz

'POINT RACING' (http://www.pointbike.de) | 'AJATA'
(http://www.ajata.de) |

'www.einradshows.de' (http://www.einradshows.de)
'www.extremeunicycling.de' (http://www.extremeunicycling.de)

'105' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUVoOGrWZic) |
Old July 13th 08, 06:44 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
vanpaun

Is "can't have landed trick before" a rule?

--
vanpaun

'sixsixone' (http://www.sixsixone.com/)
'Ride Idiot Ride' (http://tinyurl.com/3tv4cl)

glen wrote:
I was referring more specifically to throwing circles at people...I
should have been more explicit.

Old July 13th 08, 06:57 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Seager

I think the whole point of refering to the act as "level 11" is to keep
some sort of family friendly atmosphere here. I think you might have
crossed the line on that.

I've always wondered if you could both be on different unicycles, and
if so would that be harder or easier?

--
Seager

'The GreyMatter Jugglers' (http://www.greymatterjugglers.com) | 'Team
RoadShow' (http://www.teamroadshow.com) | 'Unexpected Failure
Productions' (http://www.unexpectedfailure.com) | 'Moab'
(http://tinyurl.com/9fxuv)
Old July 13th 08, 07:35 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Into the blue

Seager wrote:
I've always wondered if you could both be on different unicycles, and if
so would that be harder or easier?

There are... um... diagrams somewhere.

--
Into the blue

Harper wrote:
I wuld get a 20' trialls uni prolly with a blu tiar.
Get splined an a KH saet or ur a pansy.
Get trials cuz thaz whut i du n u mus wannaa whut i du 2.
lol...awwsum.

Old July 13th 08, 07:35 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ivan

Lutz wrote:
I think rule 3 is impossible on such a dangerous trick would be hard
enough to do the rest.

Hey, at least I'm not asking for a female climax.

And I'm pretty sure it's possible.

I've already got two positions in mind. Gonna give it a go tonight,
hopefully.

Old July 13th 08, 07:54 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unicyclist.ca

[image: http://www.unicyclist.org/pics/twix.jpg]

--
unicyclist.ca

http://www.Unicyclist.ca
Old July 13th 08, 08:05 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unibikeling

i think were gonna need to build one of 'these'
(http://youtube.com/watch?v=1B6zdre429A), it would help a little, eh?
lol...

--
unibikeling

'sixsixone - Great equipment for all riding!' (http://sixsixone.com/)

beeper wrote:
you sir, are unrealistic

Me: What day is friday?
Ducttape: Wednesday.

Kris Holm Invitational Unicycle Competition - Unicycle competition in Burnaby BC. JamesH Unicycling 2 June 22nd 07 10:48 PM
Level 3 Bertie Wiggins UK 21 November 6th 05 06:28 PM
how to become level one rider, help with level two please habbywall Unicycling 1 July 1st 05 03:00 AM
what level are you? saam Unicycling 26 March 27th 05 07:32 AM
Level Six and Level Ten Mounts? jsm Unicycling 13 February 25th 05 06:40 PM