I finally get it: If GW is not man-made, then God is punishingus with it

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 3rd 10, 03:23 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,misc.consumers.frugal-living
TheTibetanMonkey showing-the-path-of-enlightenment-in-the-jungle

Default I finally get it: If GW is not man-made, then God is punishing uswith it

On Feb 3, 4:13*am, delboy wrote:
On 3 Feb, 04:01, TheTibetanMonkey showing-the-path-of-enlightenment-in-the-jungle wrote:

Hi IQ is not required for high office. It may be a hindrance. She (Sarah Palin) only
needs to lead the sheep...

I think George W. Bush has already proved that point!

DC

Yep, this lady has all the qualities of a good shepherd. Now all she
needs is a sheep dog... and some wolves to scare them.

Finally made my first vid! Jerrick Unicycling 1 December 14th 06 09:09 PM
Mistakes were made / I made a mistake [email protected] Racing 1 November 26th 06 07:58 AM
Finally my video is made! brownboy13 Unicycling 10 April 9th 06 01:10 PM
I finally made it out Mark McNeill UK 0 February 20th 05 06:10 PM
finally i have made the final uni trailer thinuniking Unicycling 18 December 3rd 03 10:55 AM