hi....

Old June 22nd 08, 11:33 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
brendon557

Default hi....

how do people post like that with out being memebrs or anything?

--
brendon557

Santa Claus is lucky, he knows where all the naughty girls live
If we're not supposed to eat animals, how come they're made out of
meat?
If you don't know where you are going, any road will get you there
Old June 22nd 08, 11:47 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
jamessd

'Usenet' (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Usenet)

--
jamessd

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCsb3y-YOSk
Add me, but tel me who you are :

Kieron wrote:
I tell u wat they would have to be a very commited pedo to learn to ride
a unicycle in order to mingle with us, steel one of us and rape us in a
bush.

Old June 22nd 08, 12:09 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Seager

This has to be the oldest bump I've ever seen.

--
Seager

'The GreyMatter Jugglers' (http://www.greymatterjugglers.com) | 'Team
RoadShow' (http://www.teamroadshow.com) | 'Unexpected Failure
Productions' (http://www.unexpectedfailure.com) | 'Moab'
(http://tinyurl.com/9fxuv)
Old June 22nd 08, 12:32 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jerrick

Want me to drag some giraffe mounting threads from 1995 up? They would
fit right in. Haha.

--
Jerrick

-i am christian, and i ride for
christ.')-2xlegwrap-o'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9doz4jbiigy)
check out my 'gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/2zfklh).
member of the 'mris' (http://tinyurl.com/jjjnz).
just don't give up trying to do what you really want to do. where
there's love and inspiration, i don't think you can go wrong.
~jerrick-
Old June 22nd 08, 12:44 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Hazmat

Jerrick wrote:
Want me to drag some giraffe mounting threads from 1995 up? They would
fit right in. Haha.

Hey, it's up to you if you want.

--
Hazmat

I'M 1 WEIRD AND UNUSUAL GREEK
CYPRIOT AUSTRALIAN WHO
IS DESTINED TO BE DIFFERENT AND I WON'T STOP TILL I AM.

catinabag1 wrote:
we should provide the defibrilator
TPBM want some ice cream with smarties while they power up!

'Can't wait till this game is finally released.'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcuZlRC3dYM)
Old June 22nd 08, 07:26 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Danny Colyer

On 22/06/2008 11:33, brendon557 wrote:
how do people post like that with out being memebrs or anything?

Just like this :-P

--
Danny Colyer http://www.redpedals.co.uk
"The plural of anecdote is not data" - Frank Kotsonis
Old June 22nd 08, 07:50 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
kerosian

shhhh they don't know about usenet

--
kerosian

Unicycle for Ra

DustinSchaap wrote:
why would you kill the 5 yr olds? there's so much more fun things you
can do with them

Old June 22nd 08, 08:03 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Kilian

Seager wrote:
This has to be the oldest bump I've ever seen.

yeah 9 years ago it was posted...

--
Kilian