TritonRider Bill C

Old September 15th 09, 08:04 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Davey Crockett[_5_]

Default TritonRider Bill C

Anyone seen him lately

Eiter visually or evidenced by posts into RBR?

tnx
--
Davey Crockett
Old September 15th 09, 08:50 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Susan Walker

Davey Crockett wrote:
Anyone seen him lately

Here is the moronic website of his bike club:
http://i25.tinypic.com/sbu2z8.jpg
Perhaps you will have more luck.
Old September 15th 09, 09:34 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
William Asher

Susan Walker wrote:

Davey Crockett wrote:
Anyone seen him lately

Here is the moronic website of his bike club:
http://i25.tinypic.com/sbu2z8.jpg
Perhaps you will have more luck.

http://www.nohobikeclub.org/index.php

opened just fine for me.

--
Bill Asher
Old September 15th 09, 09:45 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Tom Kunich

"Davey Crockett" wrote in message
Anyone seen him lately

Eiter visually or evidenced by posts into RBR?

Bill finally decided that it was no use attending this group since no one
here seems to care about bicycle racing.

Old September 15th 09, 10:06 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Susan Walker

William Asher wrote:
http://www.nohobikeclub.org/index.php
opened just fine for me.

Yes, that's because you're not a bloody foreigner. The message reads:

----------
NCC

403 - Forbidden

Sorry - Your computer has been excluded from access to this website.
Due to the large amount of incoming spam that our popular
website attracts we have filtered a large number of non-local providers.
If you believe you have been wrongfully excluded please contact our
webmaster.

Goodbye
Sayonara
Auf Wiedersehen
[etc.]
----------
Old September 15th 09, 10:15 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro[_3_]

Davey Crockett wrote:
Anyone seen him lately

I think he's still waiting on a late train.

Old September 16th 09, 01:15 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Johnny Twelve-Point presented by JFT

On Tue, 15 Sep 2009 21:04:34 +0200, Davey Crockett
wrote:

Anyone seen him lately

Eiter visually or evidenced by posts into RBR?

I think he's off stockpiling guns now that the most liberal member of
the US Senate is the president, and the government is restricting the
2nd Amendment, implementing the Fairness Doctrine to muzzle talk
radio, putting in place "free speech zones" to stifle dissent, etc.
Old September 16th 09, 01:52 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

wrote:
Anyone seen him lately

Eiter visually or evidenced by posts into RBR?

I think he's off stockpiling guns now that the most liberal member of
the US Senate is the president, and the government is restricting the
2nd Amendment, implementing the Fairness Doctrine to muzzle talk
radio, putting in place "free speech zones" to stifle dissent, etc.

Yeah, but so what? I'm doing all that stuff, and
I still have time to read RBR. It's a good diversion
while handloading.

Maybe not reading/posting to RBR is good for
Bill C's health.

Ben

Ben
Old September 16th 09, 02:11 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ryan Cousineau

In article ,
Susan Walker wrote:

William Asher wrote:
http://www.nohobikeclub.org/index.php
opened just fine for me.

Yes, that's because you're not a bloody foreigner. The message reads:

----------
NCC

403 - Forbidden

Sorry - Your computer has been excluded from access to this website.
Due to the large amount of incoming spam that our popular
website attracts we have filtered a large number of non-local providers.
If you believe you have been wrongfully excluded please contact our
webmaster.
----------

It's a really nice website. Sorry you're the wrong kind of foreigner.

Old September 16th 09, 02:12 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Susan Walker wrote:
William Asher wrote:
http://www.nohobikeclub.org/index.php
opened just fine for me.

Yes, that's because you're not a bloody foreigner. The message reads:

----------
NCC

403 - Forbidden

Sorry - Your computer has been excluded from access to this website.
Due to the large amount of incoming spam that our popular
website attracts we have filtered a large number of non-local providers.
If you believe you have been wrongfully excluded please contact our
webmaster.

Goodbye
Sayonara
Auf Wiedersehen
[etc.]

I think only Denmark is forbidden.

Does Tritonrider post here anymore? GoneBeforeMyTime Racing 1 August 1st 09 09:19 AM
Bill at his best Ted General 1 August 4th 06 07:21 AM
Ping MTB Bill Ride-A-Lot Mountain Biking 2 December 28th 05 04:30 PM
For Bill Z... [email protected] Social Issues 10 May 1st 05 10:12 AM
Bill and Others Tom Kunich Racing 8 December 28th 04 09:02 AM