Helmet Saves Cavendish

Old March 19th 11, 04:05 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc
Tºm Shermªn™ °_°[_2_]

Default Helmet Saves Cavendish

On 3/18/2011 1:37 PM, John Doe wrote:
"MikeWhy"boat042-nospam yahoo.com wrote:

"James"james.e.steward gmail.com wrote in message
news:ijfe2q$1io$1 news.eternal-september.org...
John Doe wrote:
Jamesjames.e.steward gmail.com wrote:
Simon Lewis wrote:
If you want to be a net nanny **** off and go elsewhere. Or
ignore this thread. He hit his head and helmet broke. What do
YOU think would have happened had he hit his skull?
I will respond by not answering your question because I think
you are fishing - poorly I might add.

His helmet saved his life.

Prove it.

Your skull is too thick to believe proof, Neanderthal.

But... If you have a very thick skull, I mean really thick, as in
Neanderthal thick, you don't need no helmet.

Oh, so even with a thick skull you are saying you still need a helmet.
That's your opinion. You are entitled to it.

Clearly, he made no such claim. All that was said was that "no helmet" is
optional. To which, I can almost agree, even in the presence of MHL.

Apparently you don't need no helmet.

Yes, I agree, wearing a helmet is a good idea.

Your English is perhaps in need of some adjustment.
When you say "you don't need no helmet", means "you need a helmet". That's
the effect of the double negative. See?

If you are trying to be nasty, you are not good at it. Try harder.

Yup. Liberally applied accelerant won't push this damp moss into exothermic
excess.

In fact, my English speaking voice is good enough to command and
control my computer, including the ability to dictate everything I
would otherwise have to type like you do. Typing is history here.
I play real-time strategy by voice, competitively. I have helped
define an extremely common English word that you use every day.
And how about you, what do you do in real life? Have you ever even
written anything outside of the Internet? Anything? No, of course
you haven't, Neanderthal.

Wow - two people afraid to use their real names arguing over who has the
largest genitals.

--
Tºm Shermªn - 42.435731,-83.985007
I am a vehicular cyclist.

Helmet Saves Cavendish Simon Lewis Techniques 139 May 2nd 11 02:16 AM
another helmet saves head injury story Mrcheerful[_2_] UK 25 August 23rd 10 10:10 PM
Helmet saves life Tom Anderson UK 12 September 30th 09 05:10 PM
Helmet saves my head dgk General 7 July 27th 06 02:26 PM
Helmet saves... Leo Lichtman General 32 November 11th 04 12:00 PM