wow, best MTB pictures yet, Ridey is embarrassed

Old December 7th 06, 10:42 AM posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike
LIBERATOR

Default wow, best MTB pictures yet, Ridey is embarrassed

http://home.ricochet.com/johnmunoz/j...oab%20014m.jpg

Look at this guy, he's my level. I know I can clear this, it's just
like Dakota Ridge if not less severe.

http://home.ricochet.com/johnmunoz/FruitaMoab.htm

I'd like to ride with this group, they look advanced, and a nice group
of people. Not like Ride-A-Lot phony wannabees.. muhwahaha...

Look at all the babes doing these advanced severe trails, and they're
smiling joyously, no fear whatsoever. They're a tribute to the inferior
female species, muhwhaha...

Old December 9th 06, 03:49 AM posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike
CowPunk

LIBERATOR wrote:

http://home.ricochet.com/johnmunoz/FruitaMoab.htm

I rode that about a week after those pics were taken, and I can promise

you he did not ride that. It has to be a staged photo.

Old December 9th 06, 09:44 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Beej

On Dec 8, 7:49 pm, "CowPunk" wrote:
I rode that about a week after those pics were taken, and I can promise

you he did not ride that. It has to be a staged photo.

I've never been there, but it looks like a legit photo to me.

If there's one thing that weirds me out about it, it's how far foward
his weight appears to be.

That place looks like a real face-eater.

-Beej

Old December 11th 06, 07:11 AM posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike
LIBERATOR

CowPunk wrote:
LIBERATOR wrote:

http://home.ricochet.com/johnmunoz/FruitaMoab.htm

I rode that about a week after those pics were taken, and I can promise

you he did not ride that. It has to be a staged photo.

Are you yanking me cuz I say this all the time about other stuff?

What photo is staged, or all of them, ?

Old December 11th 06, 10:48 PM posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike
CowPunk

LIBERATOR wrote:
CowPunk wrote:
LIBERATOR wrote:

http://home.ricochet.com/johnmunoz/FruitaMoab.htm

I rode that about a week after those pics were taken, and I can promise

you he did not ride that. It has to be a staged photo.

Are you yanking me cuz I say this all the time about other stuff?

What photo is staged, or all of them, ?

No, just saying that cuz I was there Nov.17th and 18th and it was
unrideable.
There's a 2-3 ft drop right behind him with so much loose sand and
gravel I
doubt he could have cleaned it.