Tosser

Old April 21st 05, 09:13 PM
JohnB

wafflycat wrote:

Well, tomorrow I'm off to the local plod.

...the local
chav in his custom paint jobbie car played his usual game of how close can
we get to the cyclist. He is a dangerous tosser - and this is a regular
occurance on a Thursday.

I don't actually this plod
will do anything, but at least it'll be reported and if the tosser does
manage to kill me one week, they'll know it's not likely to have been an
accident...

Excellent.
Its good to hear of someone who will report these lethal morons.
Too many of 'us' who are subjected to such behaviour brush it off with
the mumble that nothing will be done.
What is certain is that nothing will be done if we keep quiet and these
potential killers will end up doing just that - killing.
Many drivers are repeat offenders and he may be one of them - certainly
his driving standards seem to indicate it.
This tosser may very well already have a number of reports against him.
Another report may just reach the trigger point for some action to be taken.

Good on yer. Post his number here.

John B
Old April 21st 05, 09:13 PM
JohnB

wafflycat wrote:

"Sandy Morton" wrote in message
In article , wafflycat
wafflesATv21netDOTcoDOTuk wrote:
On the positive side, at WW I discovered that this week I have
managed to lose 4.5lbs, bringing my total weight loss since middle
of December 04 to 57lbs, or 4st 1lb :-)

Very, very well done - I am envious!

Ta muchly! I haven't a clue how I managed to lose 4.5lbs this week, as I
don't think I've done anything different.

Are these automated responses?
Any chance of the suggested WW in the subject line?

John B
Old April 21st 05, 09:18 PM
Tosspot

wafflycat wrote:

Well, tomorrow I'm off to the local plod. I'd go tonight but in deepist
ruril Nofik, there isn't a local plod at night :-(

snip

Cheers, helen s

Name and shame. If there was a nice car you liked the look of, put the
registration here for all to see.
Old April 21st 05, 09:49 PM
David Hansen

On Thu, 21 Apr 2005 20:04:47 +0100 someone who may be "wafflycat"
wafflesATv21netDOTcoDOTuk wrote this:-

Only difficulty, he comes up behind me and he's speeding, probably well over
60mph, so I haven't got time to take a picture :-(

Think of a way your D-lock could accidentally fall off the bike and
be struck by his car.

Of course if police do speak to him he will claim that it was "just
a joke" and you "can't take a joke."

I don't suppose you know how to fit an Exocet missile launcher to my
handlebars?

A trifle heavy and the exhaust gases would not do much for the
hairdo.

As an alternative http://www.rt66.com/~korteng/SmallArms/57m18.htm
might still be a bit heavy for the bike. However the ability to fire
high explosive, high explosive anti-tank (HEAT), and smoke rounds to
4300 yards, without significant recoil, might be a good way of
dealing with the unacceptable face of motoring.

prevents me by using the RIP Act 2000.
Old April 21st 05, 10:22 PM
Mark Thompson

1. Shot him
2. Burn the body
3. That is all.

3. Stab the ashes just to make sure? (or would that just let him know he
really got to us?)
Old April 21st 05, 10:24 PM
PeteC

wafflycat wrote:
"Sandy Morton" wrote in message
In article , wafflycat
wafflesATv21netDOTcoDOTuk wrote:
On the positive side, at WW I discovered that this week I have
managed to lose 4.5lbs, bringing my total weight loss since middle
of December 04 to 57lbs, or 4st 1lb :-)

Very, very well done - I am envious!

Ta muchly! I haven't a clue how I managed to lose 4.5lbs this week,
as I don't think I've done anything different.

If a speeding car came up that close to me, I think I'd lose 4.5lbs in a
matter of seconds!

Hope plod does something for you, and doesn't arrest you for 'cycling with
intent to dent a chavs bonnet' ;-p

Pete.

Old April 21st 05, 10:29 PM
andrew carver

Cycling into Weigh****chers as per usual on a Thursday evening, the local
chav in his custom paint jobbie car played his usual game of how close can
we get to the cyclist. He is a dangerous tosser - and this is a regular
occurance on a Thursday. This week he really did have me almost off the
bike. I am only semi-joking when I say that if my arse was the width it

used
to be I think I would not be in a position to be typing this, I'd be dead
:-( So tomorrow I'm going to report him to plod. I don't actually this

plod
will do anything, but at least it'll be reported and if the tosser does
manage to kill me one week, they'll know it's not likely to have been an
accident...

You have my sympathy, same happened to me the other week. Some tw@t in a
Saxo with tinted windows.

On the positive side, at WW I discovered that this week I have managed to
lose 4.5lbs, bringing my total weight loss since middle of December 04 to
57lbs, or 4st 1lb :-)

Well done.

Cheers, helen s

Old April 21st 05, 11:45 PM
killermike

On Thu, 21 Apr 2005 19:51:40 +0100, wafflycat wrote:

Well, tomorrow I'm off to the local plod. I'd go tonight but in deepist
ruril Nofik, there isn't a local plod at night :-(

As someone else said, report him so that there is some record. Perhaps
other people have reported him in the past or will do in the future.

When you encounter someone like this, you just have to remind yourself that
they are inferior to you. They have a lack of sensitivity and intelligence
which allows them to take pleasure in aimlessly causing another person
inconvenience and distress. That person's world is very small compared to
yours :-)

--
***My real address is m/ike at u/nmusic d/ot co dot u/k (removing /s)
np:
Old April 22nd 05, 02:49 AM
Graeme

"Just zis Guy, you know?" wrote in
:

1. Shot him
2. Burn the body
3. That is all.

Surely step 3 is "Hide the evidence"?
Old April 22nd 05, 06:41 AM
David Hansen

On Thu, 21 Apr 2005 22:24:16 +0100 someone who may be "PeteC"
wrote this:-

Hope plod does something for you, and doesn't arrest you for 'cycling with
intent to dent a chavs bonnet' ;-p

'Cycling in a public place'

'Causing delay to a motorist'

All terrible crimes in the eyes of most police officers.

prevents me by using the RIP Act 2000.

Cyclist rant: back in black John UK 1099 March 18th 05 11:09 AM
Blinded by the light elyob UK 301 October 4th 03 05:34 PM