another NooB question...

Old June 30th 04, 07:02 PM
keith

Default another NooB question...

background:: running is tearing up my legs anymore, but i need a low
impact aerobic excercise inorder to keep fit for my true love
rockclimbing/mountaineering.

unfortunatly i know jack sheet about bikes...but am doing lots of
research.

I've been spying the specialized enduro. i truly cannot justify
purchasing such a highend bike at such prices for 2004 models.

is the full suspension system for 2004 models all that much different
than last yrs or even 2002 models? how do you people feel about
purchasing a bike over ebay? what would be a good price on a two yr
old model?

thanks for any help offered in advance.

JCS

Crank arm length question David Kerber General 13 May 20th 04 06:19 PM
beat the bus and accident question Doug Purdy General 25 May 14th 04 02:21 AM
Training question Franck Mangin Racing 2 April 7th 04 05:50 AM
Noob Question: Valve Stem Lock Nuts xkred27 General 8 March 14th 04 03:49 PM
Noob question (so flame me) Ewoud Dronkert Racing 3 September 12th 03 09:35 PM