Inconsiderate parking

Old December 28th 18, 02:53 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair
Rod Speed

Default Inconsiderate parking

"William Gothberg" wrote in message
news
On Thu, 27 Dec 2018 23:47:02 -0000, Rod Speed
wrote:

"William Gothberg" wrote in message
news
On Thu, 27 Dec 2018 22:49:09 -0000, Rod Speed
wrote:

"William Gothberg" wrote in message
news On Thu, 27 Dec 2018 22:17:57 -0000, Rod Speed

wrote:

"William Gothberg" wrote in message
news On Thu, 27 Dec 2018 22:06:10 -0000, Rod Speed

wrote:

"William Gothberg" wrote in
message

On 2018-12-27 11:21 a.m., William Gothberg wrote:
On Thu, 27 Dec 2018 18:15:21 -0000, Rod Speed

wrote:

"William Gothberg" "William wrote in
message
news On Thu, 27 Dec 2018 15:04:45 -0000, Simon Jester

wrote:

On Wednesday, December 26, 2018 at 6:05:50 PM UTC, William
Gothberg
wrote:
Think this will help? This will be printed off and placed
under
the
wipers of all the nutters who park on the wrong side of the
road:

Side 1, facing outwards for everyone to see:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/koaz45k1yh...e%201.jpg?dl=0

Side 2, facing inwards:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/3sogvc7e8w...e%202.jpg?dl=0

******son Sword Troll

As a cyclist you should appreciate that bad parking is
annoying.

You putting stuff under wipers isnt going to change anything

Short of pushing the car to the correct position, what would you
suggest? The police have already told me it's "not a police
matter".
The council are lazy ****s who won't do anything. When I spoke
the
guy in person, he just looked completely confused, he wasn't
intelligent
enough to understand, I thought a simple diagram might help him,
or
he
can get his wife to explain.

hire the mafia

We don't let Italians into this country.

You have done for centurys now.

Not in considerable numbers.

Wrong, as always.

Google search reveals:
"In 2016, the Italian embassy in London estimated that 600,000
Italians
were resident in the UK."

Thanks for that completely superfluous proof that you are wrong as
always.

"results from the United Kingdom 2011 Census giving the UK Muslim
population in 2011 as 2,786,635"

Thanks for that completely superfluous proof that you are wrong as
always.

If you can't see that 2,786,635 600,000, you need to go back to
school.

You never could bull**** your way out of a wet paper bag.

So your dementia has removed your arithmetic abilities, thought so.

You never could bull**** your way out of a wet paper bag.

We have billions of Muslims,

Unlikely given the total population, even if everyone else had left.

2.8 million out of 65 million is a ****ing big percentage,

But clearly not billions.

given they've got their own country to be in.

So has everyone else.

But the Muslims are the ones invading in the billions.

Unlikely given that there arent that many of
them in the entire world and plenty of them
are quite happy to stay in their own country.

They have made their religion the second biggest in the UK.

Another pig ignorant lie.

It's an invasion alright.

Another pig ignorant lie.

Sharia law soon....

Another pig ignorant lie.

? and a fair number of Polish, but no Italians to speak of.

Wrong, as always.

"As of 2016, the number of Polish-born UK residents was estimated at
911,000"

That was a comment about the dagos, stupid.

Which number less than the Polish, aswell as the Muslims.

But refutes your stupid pig ignorant claim that there aren't any.

You really need to learn basic English. "There aren't any" does not mean
zero.

You never could bull**** your way out of a wet paper bag.

And 600K is a hell of a lot more than zero, you pathetic excuse for a
bull**** artist.

Old December 28th 18, 02:54 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair
Rod Speed

"William Gothberg" wrote in message
news
On Thu, 27 Dec 2018 23:43:49 -0000, Rod Speed
wrote:

"William Gothberg" wrote in message
news
On Thu, 27 Dec 2018 22:43:00 -0000, Rod Speed
wrote:

"William Gothberg" wrote in message
news On Thu, 27 Dec 2018 22:05:29 -0000, Rod Speed

wrote:

"William Gothberg" wrote in message
news On Thu, 27 Dec 2018 19:42:42 -0000, Rod Speed

wrote:

"William Gothberg" wrote in
message
news On Thu, 27 Dec 2018 18:53:45 -0000, Rod Speed

wrote:

"William Gothberg" wrote in
message
news he wasn't intelligent enough to understand, I thought a simple
diagram might help him, or he can get his wife to explain.

Taint gunna work.

Well there's always the mess a key makes of paintwork.

That wont get them all parking on the same side either.

But it'll cost the **** money, and it'll give me immense
satisfaction.

And see you ****ed over when they use their surveillance cameras to
see
who
did it.

He doesn't have surveillance cameras.

Someone will have.

I can easily drive past his car with my hand out the window and scrape
his
car.

And the video will show you driving with your hand out of the car.

Cameras will just see me driving past, like every other car.

Wrong, as always.

They won't know who did it.

Wrong, as always.

The camera will be on the house, the camera cannot see between the cars,

Wrong, as always.

especially as the ****wit puts the car on his side of the road.

Wrong, as always.

Old December 28th 18, 03:12 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair
Rod Speed

"William Gothberg" wrote in message
news

wrote:

"William Gothberg" wrote in
message
news On Thu, 27 Dec 2018 18:53:45 -0000, Rod Speed

wrote:

"William Gothberg" wrote in
message
news On Thu, 27 Dec 2018 18:15:21 -0000, Rod Speed

wrote:
Think this will help? This will be printed off and placed
under
the
wipers of all the nutters who park on the wrong side of the
road:

Side 1, facing outwards for everyone to see:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/koaz45k1yh...e%201.jpg?dl=0

Side 2, facing inwards:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/3sogvc7e8w...e%202.jpg?dl=0

******son Sword Troll

As a cyclist you should appreciate that bad parking is
annoying.

You putting stuff under wipers isnt going to change anything

Short of pushing the car to the correct position, what would you
suggest?

Not suggesting anything. Nothing you can do will change what they
do
parking
wise.

It did once.

Nope.

I was parking in a street for 5 minutes, and deliberately parked
so
as
block the road. I parked the same side as 10 other cars, ignoring
the
BMW
(it's almost always a BMW, they're selfish pricks) that was
stupidly
on
the other side. When someone tried to get past, I pointed to the
BMW
and
blamed its driver. The guy trying to get past went and knocked on
his
door and started yelling. I drove away and left them to it.

Had no effect on where he parked.

I don't know what the conversation was, as I'd left, but I've since
seen
that car parked on the other side. It used to always be on the
wrong
side. The guy trying to get past was built substantially more heavy
than
the BMW owner.

The police have already told me it's "not a police matter".

They're right, they are parking legally.

It shouldn't be legal to take up two spaces with one car.

They arent doing that.

You can't be that thick.

You clearly are, that's why you are unemployable.

Draw a diagram similar to the one I posted.

Don't need to.

Imagine every other car parks on the left, and every other car parks
on
the right. Leave enough gap for
passing traffic to get past, and parked cars are at least
one car's length apart. Now put them all on the same side, no gaps
required.

That's not take up two spaces with one car.

The explanation was clearly too complicated for you.

You never could bull**** your way out of a wet paper bag.

If every other car is on alternate sides of a road two car widths
wide,
clearly you need a 1 car length gap between each parked car.

It wouldn't be possible drive down the street like that.

Indeed, the space would probably have to be longer,

Absolutely certainly would have to be longer, so
your original was just plain wrong, as always.

No, you just made my point even more valid.

Cars all on one side take up less room.

Duh.

Which is my whole ****ing point. So you agree with me now? That if he
parks on the other side, along with the other cars, he makes more room for
everyone else.

Always did on that, your pathetic excuse for a bull**** artist.

If you wish to deny this, then explain why.

Having fun thrashing that straw man ?

Replying with paper bag nonsense only serves to show you're an ignorant
fool.

You never could bull**** your way out of a wet paper bag.

I'd get further talking to a robot.

You never could bull**** your way out of a wet paper bag.

This equates to taking up twice as much space as all cars parked on
one
side.

Wrong, as always.

The council are lazy ****s who won't do anything.

Nothing they can do either.

My council won't do anything about anything,

They obviously do collect the rubbish and put in
those speed bumps you froth at the mouth about.

They do both of those very badly indeed.

Then do the decent thing and set fire to yourself
outside their office. That will fix the problem.

and it's usually them causing the problem in the first place!

Then do the decent thing and set fire to yourself outside their
offices.

Best just to set fire to their offices.

That won't get them doing anything any better.

It'll prevent them from doing the harm they are currently doing.

Nope. They'd just use temporary offices till that
one is replaced.

They have limited funds.

Not when the building is insured they don't.

The policy will rise.

Wrong, as always,

Anyway, councils don't insure,

Wrong, as always,

they cover their own losses,

Wrong, as always,

it works out cheaper.

Wrong, as always,

I used to work for one....

But are so ****ing stupid that you don't have
a ****ing clue about how they operate,

Perhaps they would then spend less on building speed bumps at £10,000 a
piece.

Or the insurance covers the new building and
they carry on regardless with speed bumps.

Yet again, you split what I say in two and respond twice.,

Stupids never understand anything the first time.
That's why you are completely unemployable.

This is a sign of a ****ed up mind. Or maybe you just like the sound of
your own typing?

You never could bull**** your way out of a wet paper bag.

Seriously they do actually cost that much with all the paperwork.

More fool you lot.

Not me, the council.

I said YOU LOT, not YOU, stupid.

Not to mention the suspension damage that Joe Public pays for.

Only the fools that are actually stupid enough to keep
charging over them at higher than the speed limit.

Never had any suspension damage with mine.

My neighbour slows to a QUARTER of the limit and has to replace springs as
often as me.

Then you both have steaming turds with wheels.

I've never had to replace any, ever, and have
driven since long before you were even born
and far more miles than you have ever done.

It's well documented that they **** up cars.

Only for fools who are actually stupid enough
to drive over them without slowing down.

And I find it smoother to go faster, the main body of the car has no time
to move, so only the wheels move.

Pity that ****s the suspension, stupid.
You really do need to learn how to drive.

That why I only break the odd spring and don't damage the rest of the car
or my own spine.

I have never ever damaged any part of any
car or my own spine because I'm not actually
stupid enough to tear over speed bumps.

With you in jail for setting fire to it.

Only if caught.

Trivial to do that with the surveillance cameras.

Trivial to avoid that with fake plates and a balaclava.

Wrong, as always.

If you set fire to yourself outside their office,
that will fix the problem completely.

When I spoke to the guy in person, he just looked completely
confused,

Yep, while thinking to himself 'this ****er is completely out of
his
****ing tree'

I took you as a bloke with some logic and common sense.

You never could bull**** your way out of a wet paper bag.

So you don't have common sense then, I can believe that.

You never could bull**** your way out of a wet paper bag.

Get your head out of the sand.

You never could bull**** your way out of a wet paper bag.

Draw a little diagram for yourself if it helps, or just use mine.

You never could bull**** your way out of a wet paper bag.

Parking on alternate sides of a street which is two car widths,
takes
up
twice the room.

And yet the council doesn't ban parking on one side of the street.

They do when it becomes a problem.

So they don't see that there is a problem.

It's not a problem, but an annoyance. I cannot tolerate stupidity.

Then top yourself.

That would not remove the stupidity of my neighbour.

But would solve the problem.

No,

Yep.

the problem would continue to annoy every other sensible neighbour.

Their problem. They would no longer be annoyed by your terminal stupiditys.

Funny how everyone else in the street uses the same side.

And your council is too stupid to make it illegal to use
the wrong side and fine the ****wits that do that.

But usually when a street gets very busy, people start seeing sense.

Don't believe that.

Yip, even in council estates.
https://goo.gl/maps/WD5ZE7AUq3D2

Pity about
https://goo.gl/maps/tm6hNg3YFzB2

All those cars are parked on the right.

Wrong, as always.

The picture shows they are.

Pity about the rest of the road.

The others are on the pavement and not in the way.

The point that keeps eluding you is cars parked alternately ON THE ROAD
taking up more room.

Never said they didn't, I JUST said that they don't take
up TWICE as much room. Its much more than that.

Which reinforces MY side of the argument!

Duh,

Oh my god, you used to at least provide a decent discussion, now you've
just lost your head.

You never could bull**** your way out of a wet paper bag.

Imagine all those cars on the left parked alternately on each side.
There would be room for exactly half the cars.

Wrong, as always.

For gods sake get a bit of paper and work it out with a little diagram.

Don't need one.

You're fearing that you might be wrong....

Nope, I know I'm not wrong.

If you can prove I'm wrong with your own diagram, I will accept defeat.

You never do.

I will if you can show me the diagram, but you've already admitted that it
takes up more than twice the space.

So you clearly were wrong and don't have the balls to admit that, as always.

But that ain't gonna happen, because I know I'm right.

You're obviously not with your stupid EXACTLY HALF THE CARS.

You're picking at silly little OCD arguments.

You never could bull**** your way out of a wet paper bag.

All you've done is prove I'm even more right than I thought.

You're obviously arent with your stupid EXACTLY HALF THE CARS.

Taking up more than twice the space makes it even more stupid to park on
the wrong side.

Irrelevant to your terminal stupidity about EXACTLY HALF THE CARS.

he wasn't intelligent enough to understand, I thought a simple
diagram might help him, or he can get his wife to explain.

Taint gunna work.

Well there's always the mess a key makes of paintwork.

That wont get them all parking on the same side either.

But it'll cost the **** money, and it'll give me immense
satisfaction.

And see you ****ed over when they use their surveillance cameras to
see
who
did it.

He doesn't have surveillance cameras.

Someone will have.

Not aimed at his car. People tend to film their own land.

Its hardly ever feasible to just film your own land
and even a terminal ****wit such as yourself should
have noticed that with cars parked in the street all
the time because there are no driveways, quite a
few might well want to video their parked cars.

But won't be able to film between two cars passing with a foot gap.

Corse they can.

The camera would have to be a drone hovering over the centre of the road.

Wrong, as always.

Or did you fail trigonometry at school?

You never could bull**** your way out of a wet paper bag.

Old December 28th 18, 05:53 AM posted to uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.d-i-y,alt.home.repair
Bob F

On 12/27/2018 1:16 PM, William Gothberg wrote:
On Thu, 27 Dec 2018 20:13:31 -0000, Bob F wrote:

On 12/27/2018 3:36 AM, William Gothberg wrote:
On Thu, 27 Dec 2018 10:17:08 -0000, Tom Evans
wrote:

On 26/12/2018 18:05, William Gothberg wrote:
Think this will help?* This will be printed off and placed under the
wipers of all the nutters who park on the wrong side of the road:

Side 1, facing outwards for everyone to see:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/koaz45k1yh...e%201.jpg?dl=0

How do you know if it is the Green or the Blue car that has parked
incorrectly on the wrong side of the road?

The diagram is simplified.* There are in the street that annoys me most,
5 cars on one side and 1 on the other.* It's clear that making 1 park on
the other side to his house is better than making 5 park opposite.

And who decides? The first one to park?

Of course, what else?

And you KNOW that the single car parked on one side was NOT the first?

Old December 28th 18, 05:54 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair
Bob F

On 12/27/2018 1:14 PM, William Gothberg wrote:
On Thu, 27 Dec 2018 20:17:56 -0000, Bob F wrote:

On 12/27/2018 11:10 AM, William Gothberg wrote:

wrote:
Think this will help?* This will be printed off and placed
under the
wipers of all the nutters who park on the wrong side of the road:

Side 1, facing outwards for everyone to see:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/koaz45k1yh...e%201.jpg?dl=0

Side 2, facing inwards:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/3sogvc7e8w...e%202.jpg?dl=0

******son Sword Troll

As a cyclist you should appreciate that bad parking is annoying.

You putting stuff under wipers isnt going to change anything

Short of pushing the car to the correct position, what would you
suggest?* The police have already told me it's "not a police
matter".* The council are lazy ****s who won't do anything.* When I
spoke to the guy in person, he just looked completely confused, he
wasn't intelligent enough to understand, I thought a simple diagram
might help him, or he can get his wife to explain.

I still don't see which is the correct side of the street to park. Is
it dictated by local custom and usage, or is it down to the first car
to park dictating which side?

First car to park obviously.* It works ok in most streets, particularly
ones that get completely full when everyone's at home.* If people parked
on the other side, someone would end up with nowhere to park and there'd
be arguments.* How difficult is it to park on the same side as another
car which is close to where you're parking?* I always manage it, it's
not rocket science.

And how do you know which car parked first to set your rule in effect?

When there are 4 on one side and 1 on the other, it's clear who went wrong.

No, it is NOT.

Old December 28th 18, 06:47 AM posted to uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.d-i-y,alt.home.repair
Bob F

On 12/27/2018 6:22 AM, William Gothberg wrote:
On Thu, 27 Dec 2018 13:55:10 -0000, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 12/27/2018 5:17 AM, Tom Evans wrote:
On 26/12/2018 18:05, William Gothberg wrote:
Think this will help?* This will be printed off and placed under the
wipers of all the nutters who park on the wrong side of the road:

Side 1, facing outwards for everyone to see:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/koaz45k1yh...e%201.jpg?dl=0

How do you know if it is the Green or the Blue car that has parked
incorrectly on the wrong side of the road?

I guess the best thing would be to ban all on road parking outside of
specifically designated areas.

Needs a place to put your name and phone number so they know who placed
it.

I don't think that would help.* Then he'd just vent his anger at me
instead of thinking about his own stupidity.* Anonymous might have more
effect.

Are you that the new incarnation of that idiot James Wilkenson Sword?
You have the same self centered "always right" way of "thinking".
Old December 28th 18, 09:21 AM posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.cycling
Brian Gaff

Well this thread has gone off in all kinds of directions.
firstly no point in having parking rules if nobody enforces them
I know this as being blind I get ****ed off a lot by footway obstruction
either from large vehicles on footways with overhanging hard wing mirrors. I
still bear the scars on my forehead. and people who buy cars longer than
their front garden that overhang the footway and blind people encounter
while shorelining the fence line, to name but two issues.
I could very easily make a case against the individual I'm sure, under the
bylaws, but really its the lack of enforcement which is the issue.
rude signs do nothing but annoy folk, and several organisations actually
make stickers with Pavements are for people on them etc, but none have ever
resulted in any improvement. Much as in the rest of society, if there is no
penalty involved people will ignore any law they like, often oblivious of
its existence, but often if approached reasonably will admit they had never
actually given any thought to what it might mean to any particular type of
road user.
If I had a tenner for every cyclist I know who has been hit by a car door
being opened I'd be in the Bahamas.
Cyclists themselves, however are not angels. Whenever they are allowed to
share a surface they really should be more attentive and looking for white
sticks and guide dogs instead of riding two abreast talking to each other or
on their mobiles.
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"William Gothberg" wrote in message
news
On Thu, 27 Dec 2018 19:44:27 -0000, Sam E
wrote:

On 12/26/18 12:05 PM, William Gothberg wrote:
Think this will help? This will be printed off and placed under the
wipers of all the nutters who park on the wrong side of the road:

Side 1, facing outwards for everyone to see:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/koaz45k1yh...e%201.jpg?dl=0

Side 2, facing inwards:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/3sogvc7e8w...e%202.jpg?dl=0

Should you really be parking anywhere on a road that narrow?

In the UK, we have narrower roads than you. It's normal to park in a
residential area on the road (either because you have a cheap **** house
with no drive, or you're stupid enough to have more cars than drive
space). But sensible folk all park on the same side, meaning you can
easily get past. Parking on any side you like means you create a slalom
to get round the cars, and each car takes up twice the space, as you need
a gap between each.

Old December 28th 18, 10:16 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair
The Natural Philosopher[_2_]

On 27/12/2018 19:08, William Gothberg wrote:
It shouldn't be legal

Sigh., Another person who thinks they are the sole arbiter of moral codes

*plonk*

Lucas Bergkamp
Old December 28th 18, 10:43 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair
FMurtz

wrote:

"William Gothberg" wrote in
message
news he wasn't intelligent enough to understand, I thought a simple
diagram might help him, or he can get his wife to explain.

Taint gunna work.

Well there's always the mess a key makes of paintwork.

That wont get them all parking on the same side either.

But it'll cost the **** money, and it'll give me immense satisfaction.

And see you ****ed over when they use their surveillance cameras to see
who
did it.

He doesn't have surveillance cameras.

Someone will have.

I can easily drive past his car with my hand out the window and scrape
his car.* Cameras will just see me driving past, like every other car.
They won't know who did it.

What if the single car stay there and all the other cars go to work then
come home again,do they have to park on his side?
Old December 28th 18, 12:20 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

Default Circular Firing Squad

It had to happen.

The Peeler, William Gothberg, % and Rod Speed all arguing with each
other within the one thread.

Inconsiderate drivers Jimmy Wilkinson Knife[_2_] UK 4 July 19th 18 08:58 PM
Inconsiderate Cycling? Budstaff UK 19 February 6th 07 01:12 PM
inconsiderate drivers! leadpan Unicycling 15 September 16th 05 01:31 AM
Inconsiderate bikers Maybe_one_time Mountain Biking 44 August 26th 04 01:15 PM
Inconsiderate bikers Gary S. Social Issues 0 August 13th 04 10:18 PM