Global Cycling News

Old July 29th 20, 12:01 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default Global Cycling News

On Tuesday, July 28, 2020 at 10:16:37 AM UTC-7, Andre Jute wrote:
On Tuesday, July 28, 2020 at 2:24:49 PM UTC+1, Frank Krygowski wrote:
On 7/28/2020 6:41 AM, Andre Jute wrote:
On Tuesday, July 28, 2020 at 2:32:42 AM UTC+1, Frank Krygowski wrote:

I play a lot of traditional Irish tunes with my friends. It's well known
that (for example) Donegal fiddling is heavily influenced by Scottish
fiddling, and there are songs and tunes in both areas that are closely
related. It's said the reason for all that is the regular migrations of
seasonal workers.
--
- Frank Krygowski

If you kept your mouth closed, Franki-boy, you would seem less ignorant. Get a map, look at where Donegal is, right next to the separate country of Northern Ireland, read up about the Plantation, and even you might eventually come to the conclusion that "migrations of seasonal workers" had absolutely nothing to do with any similarity of folk music between Donegal and adjacent Scottish-settled countries, and consanguinity and an open border everything.

You sound like an idiot even on America, so common sense dictates that you should STFU about distant nations for fear of sounding even more of an idiotic jerk.

Andre Jute
What a smug, ignorant moron this man Krygowski is

I normally ignore Jute the Troll, but some of his misinformation is too
vile to let slide.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donegal_fiddle_tradition

"The Donegal fiddle tradition is the way of playing the fiddle that is
traditional in County Donegal, Ireland. It is one of the distinct fiddle
traditions within Irish traditional music.[1]

"The distinctness of the Donegal tradition developed due to the close
relations between Donegal and Scotland, and the Donegal repertoire and
style has influences from Scottish fiddle music. For example, in
addition to the standard tune types such as Jigs and Reels, the Donegal
tradition also has Highlands (influenced by the Scottish Strathspey). ...."

--
- Frank Krygowski

You should have quit while you were ahead, Franki-boy. Like the idiot you are you claimed that "the reason for all that is the regular migrations of seasonal workers." Even your shoddy source says absolutely nothing about the "migrations of seasonal workers", because it isn't true. You made it up in your desperate desire to sound like an expert.

I already gave you all the necessary tips to work it out for yourself: the geography of Donegal and Northern Ireland, and the history of the Plantation. But you didn't look it up, did you? You're really no better than Slow Johnny: one hit on the notoriously unreliable Wikipedia and you claim to be an expert on other people's countries. You just can't help yourself, no matter how often you're shown up as an ignorant windbag.

Okay. The reason Donegal music is somewhat different from what is played in the rest of Ireland is indeed Scottish influence, but it has nothing whatsoever to do with Irishmen going across the sea as seasonal labourers. And it has everything to do with the Plantation of Scottish families and whole tribes in Northern Ireland (which your ignorant sidekick the thief Peter Howard claims has nothing to do with it, leaving us with the belief that he reads a map as counterproductively as you do), so that the cast of Northern Irish music -- right next door to Donegal for the entire length of that long county -- is decidedly Scottish.

Go find a better reference, moron, and come apologise for misleading us.

Andre Jute
Not holding my breath for the graceless coward Krygowski to apologise

Kragowski is sounding strangely more and more like Joe Biden every day. Dementia does often come one bout his age. Let's see - Jay didn't say what he said, there was no such thing as white slavery because wikipedia with all of the accuracy of robin hoodlum says there wasn't, I didn't hit my head on a tree branch while riding in the bike lane, and he knows all about sport bike riding because he never owned one and rides a touring bike. He also knows all there is about climbing hills because he has an overpass near his home.
Old July 29th 20, 12:17 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
news18

On Tue, 28 Jul 2020 07:09:28 -0700, cyclintom wrote:

Your comments have been so ignorant that if you have any investments at
all it is entirely inherited.

Are you inebriated.
Old July 29th 20, 12:22 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
news18

On Tue, 28 Jul 2020 09:59:44 -0700, Andre Jute wrote:

Oh dear. See what I said above. Here's a tip: Northern Ireland has
*everything* to do with it.

No, Northern Ireland is but a blip in history. Talk about tourist sign
knowledge.

Unsigned out of contempt for the thief Peter Howard, aka "news18"

Wow, what did you steal from this 'Peter Howard' that you continually
express anguish.

Old July 29th 20, 12:24 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Tuesday, July 28, 2020 at 4:22:43 PM UTC-7, news18 wrote:
On Tue, 28 Jul 2020 09:59:44 -0700, Andre Jute wrote:

Oh dear. See what I said above. Here's a tip: Northern Ireland has
*everything* to do with it.

No, Northern Ireland is but a blip in history. Talk about tourist sign
knowledge.

Unsigned out of contempt for the thief Peter Howard, aka "news18"

Wow, what did you steal from this 'Peter Howard' that you continually
express anguish.

So you know all about Ireland because you're relatives were banished to Australia?
Old July 29th 20, 12:29 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
news18

On Tue, 28 Jul 2020 10:16:34 -0700, Andre Jute wrote:

[...]

..."

--
- Frank Krygowski

You should have quit while you were ahead, Franki-boy. Like the idiot
you are you claimed that "the reason for all that is the regular
migrations of seasonal workers." Even your shoddy source says absolutely
nothing about the "migrations of seasonal workers", because it isn't
true. You made it up in your desperate desire to sound like an expert.

No, it existed well before 'Northern Ireland' and the British Plantations.
Hint, look at the information on real 'family history' sites.

Old July 29th 20, 01:31 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

On 7/28/2020 6:17 PM, news18 wrote:
On Tue, 28 Jul 2020 07:09:28 -0700, cyclintom wrote:

Your comments have been so ignorant that if you have any investments at
all it is entirely inherited.

Are you inebriated.

Now there's a good idea.

I'm mixing a cool drink just now and I'll be sitting outside
of a beautiful summer evening shortly.

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

Old July 29th 20, 02:53 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_4_]

On 7/28/2020 1:16 PM, Andre Jute wrote:
[...]

I don't have to look at a map to know where Donegal and Scotland are,
nor the history of their music.
Okay. The reason Donegal music is somewhat different from what is played in the rest of Ireland is indeed Scottish influence...

Ah! So frantic Googling for rebuttals failed, and showed you I was right.

but it has nothing whatsoever to do with Irishmen going across the sea as seasonal labourers.

Your Googling and speculation puts you many books, articles,
conversations and music sessions behind me.

Confine your remarks to what you actually know - that is, writing
mediocre trashy paperbacks.

You're an ignorant, overstuffed blowhard and an obnoxious troll.

--
- Frank Krygowski
Old July 29th 20, 04:17 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
news18

On Tue, 28 Jul 2020 16:24:52 -0700, cyclintom wrote:

On Tuesday, July 28, 2020 at 4:22:43 PM UTC-7, news18 wrote:
On Tue, 28 Jul 2020 09:59:44 -0700, Andre Jute wrote:

Oh dear. See what I said above. Here's a tip: Northern Ireland has
*everything* to do with it.

No, Northern Ireland is but a blip in history. Talk about tourist sign
knowledge.

Unsigned out of contempt for the thief Peter Howard, aka "news18"

Wow, what did you steal from this 'Peter Howard' that you continually
express anguish.

So you know all about Ireland because you're relatives were banished to
Australia?

Yep, black sheep all the way.That is the source of all that 'inherited'
wealth you invented to explain my ability to retire decades ago.
Old July 29th 20, 07:54 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
news18

On Tue, 28 Jul 2020 21:53:33 -0400, Frank Krygowski wrote:

On 7/28/2020 1:16 PM, Andre Jute wrote:

..snipples....

but it has nothing whatsoever to do with Irishmen going across the sea
as seasonal labourers.

Your Googling and speculation puts you many books, articles,
conversations and music sessions behind me.

Confine your remarks to what you actually know - that is, writing
mediocre trashy paperbacks.

You're an ignorant, overstuffed blowhard and an obnoxious troll.

Aww Frank, you left out bloviated.

I've come to the conclusion that the trolls, AJ & Tommy, both suffer from
lack of education and it is highly likely that both their educations
terminated when they left high school with an attendance certificates
and it appears both of them carry life long chips on their shoulder
about it

Tommy at least makes an efforts to demonstrate that he has learnt
'something' from his subsequent employment.

AJ just spews more 'self aggrandising life history stories' that just
ring the deja-vu feeling that I've read/heard that before. So I find his
splutterings amusing.

Old July 29th 20, 11:28 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

On Wednesday, July 29, 2020 at 2:53:35 AM UTC+1, Frank Krygowski wrote:
[...]

That's what you claim. But what you do need is a brain to grasp the outcome of the geography, and you also need some intelligence to look up the kinds of farming and cottage industry practiced so that you don't erroneously conclude, as without the necessary brains and intelligence you do, that "the reason for all that is the regular migrations of seasonal workers". You still have to prove the "regular migrations of seasonal workers", which you can't, you dingleberry.

Okay. The reason Donegal music is somewhat different from what is played in the rest of Ireland is indeed Scottish influence...

Ah! So frantic Googling for rebuttals failed, and showed you I was right.

Nope. I don't need to Google anything. As usual, your hatred of me has led you into a quagmire. Anyone with a smidgin of brains would discover who I am and what I've done before he ****s with a professional polemicist like me on a dream medium (for me, not for pompous clowns like you -- "Andre is never more brutal than he has to be." -- Nelson Mandela). But Frank-boy Krygowski rushes in and gets burned again and again and again. In this instance, I gave the statement on Donegal fiddling on my own authority. See, Franki-boy, I know more about music than you ever will. All my life I've written about music and for fifteen years I had a weekly column about music in Ireland. You should take your fiddle, which you think gives you authority, and stuff it in an uncomfortable place as self-punishment for being dumb enough to spout pompous crap to someone who knows better -- and who you could easily discover knows better.

but it has nothing whatsoever to do with Irishmen going across the sea as seasonal labourers.

Where are the "seasonal labourers", Franki-boy? I find it hugely amusing that the useful idiot Peter Howard aka "news18" who used to steal my copyright materials (to cheers from you -- and I'll prove that too if you're dumb enough to contradict me again) is the one who led you into your current overstatement about "seasonal labourers" going across the Irish Channel to the UK -- which is utter, utter bull****, and especially unspeakable bull**** when applied to the Irish peasants I was writing about, or the Donegal peasants you claim special knowledge -- heh-heh! -- about. Talk about the blind leading the blind!

Your Googling and speculation puts you many books, articles,
conversations and music sessions behind me.\

I'm not speculating, sonny. I know. And, until you prove "seasonal labourers" all the way from Donegal to Scotland, I know *better*.

Confine your remarks to what you actually know - that is, writing
mediocre trashy paperbacks.

You're spraying spittle, sonny. Calm down now and tell us -- enquiring minds want to know -- are my books mediocre because they're trashy, or are they trashy because they're mediocre, or did your rage just run away with your English? Do tell, Franki-boy.

And when you finish there, perhaps you'd like to explain why all the 101 newspapers of record in the world disagree with you, Franki-boy, about the quality of my books. Here's the Times in London, a paper I'm sure even you have heard about out there in the darker provinces:
“Jute has clearly conducted a great deal of research into everything he describes, investing the novel with an air of prophecy. His moral and ecological concerns are important.” -- Times Literary Supplement

By the way, Franki-boy, I also wrote textbooks in engineering, including one that was handed out to GM engineers as they reported to the design studio on their first day. Where are your engineering books, hmm? Here's CAR on the book club edition of my automobile engineering book:
"Just about every automobile manufacturer short of Porsche could learn something useful from Jute's book. We always knew suspensions were important, but he infuses them with excitement and art." -- CAR

Envy of me has repeatedly led you to making a fool of yourself.

You're an ignorant, overstuffed blowhard and an obnoxious troll.

Nah, most people find me charming, helpful, knowledgeable and amusing. It's your blind hatred of me which leads you to the recklessness of messing with your betters who'll burn you time and again. It would have been so much smarter for you when I arrived here to suck up to me -- I've turned more objectionable dumb clucks than you into Governors and Senators and Premiers and Cabinet and Prime Ministers, so I could as easily have turned your dream of being "a spokesman for bicycles" into a national reality, instead of which you tried to run me out, a really stupid mistake because it is widely known that I do not forgive and forget, and especially I do not forgive and forget bullies of you smug stripe. You should have taken a tip when your wilier co-conspirator Carl Vogel (Fogel?) ran away as soon as he realised I intended as punishment for trying to bully me to take from him the only thing he had, his "dignity". Tell us, Franki-boy, how does it feel to have some journalist on a local throwaway rag label you in permanent print as a "scold"? You can bet your ass he googled you before he interviewed you, and discovered that you are held in contempt where you claim to be an authority. You can thank your own bullying activities when I arrived here for that. Someone with brains would long since have apologised or run away, like Vogel (Fogel?). It doesn't stop until you apologise, run or die -- I don't care which -- and the next day I won't remember your name.

--
- Frank Krygowski

Andre Jute
It's immoral to pass a known bully like Frank Krygowski without kicking him in the goolies on behalf of posterity