saddle for cyclocross??

Old August 28th 03, 05:55 AM
mully

Default saddle for cyclocross??

me needs:

lightweight
strong rails - Ti or Mag?
elastomers (yup, for shock absorption b/c a USE or f/s aint light enough)
durability (my selle italia "sphere" tore at the elastomers)

thanks a million, all,

Mully

here's to a great CX season of fun-lovin torture!!

Old September 27th 03, 05:07 AM
BudMan

Sella Italia Turbo Matic 2. If you can find one of the older full leather
cover ones, the new 3's and 4's have gel inserts that get wet and muddy. My
2 has lasted for more seasons than I can think of. Just the right amount of
padding and shock absorption. Not too narrow to feel like a knife to the
"boys" if I mess up on my running re-mount. Mine has a mag rail. But what
does a couple of grams matter when you are carrying a pound of mud?
om...