86' Fat Chance what fork ?

Old July 8th 04, 01:10 AM
Jim Arrup

Default 86' Fat Chance what fork ?

Hey out there, I (telemarkjim) got a 1986 Fat Chance MTB with a rigid fork.
I need to know what would be a good/great suspension fork for my bike. Its
got a 1"x 140mm steerer tube. I just outfitted it with all new components
and like the ride but the trails are really bumpy. Thanks. telmarkjim

Old July 9th 04, 03:00 AM
Booker C.Bense