vid ideas....

Old August 31st 06, 03:25 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
chosen

Default vid ideas....

my new vids gonna be out in like a week. im learning new stuff like
crazy lately. anything anyone wants to see inparticular? just a name a
trick or some combo.... ill try whatever really. no trick (within
reason...lol) right now is rally out of my reach really i dont think.
im just mroe confident and blananced lately. i dont know why i only
ride 2 hrs a week but i kill at it when i do and my shots are
tight...do people still say tight...? yea its tight. ummm yea anyways i
already got a bunch of shots but give me some ideas if theres anything
anyone wants to see. holla.

jonny

--
chosen

*www.JonnyPeacock.com*
chosen's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9281

Old August 31st 06, 03:32 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
zfreak220

back flip

--
zfreak220

iridemymuni wrote:
i think everybody agrees when i say you lucky son of a bitch

David_Stone wrote:
Can a unicycle give you gonnorhea?

Sgaterboy wrote:
I hear the best way to harden up nipples up is to go downtown and get a
good rim job

zfreak220's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11948

Old August 31st 06, 03:38 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
forrestunifreak

I wanna see your perfect 360 unispin!

and... don't know what you already have... step arounds are cool. Good
luck with the video though

--
forrestunifreak

dudewithasock wrote:
wait, so... Your dads your mom, and so is Carson?

*'My gallery-NAUCC 2006!'
(http://tinyurl.com/bbf9x)*
Unicycle for Christ
*Banana's for Jesus!*

Old August 31st 06, 03:49 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Spencer Hochberg

You should learn some of those crank roll tricks, those look cool and
are similar to your style.

--
Spencer Hochberg

(disclaimer: i may not know what i am talking about)
maxisback wrote:
yeh i kill ppl for a living

'Gallery.unicyclist.com/spencer'
(http://Gallery.unicyclist.com/spencer)
AIM: Litldude2
Email: Litldude2 (att) aol (dott) com
'Bedford Unicycles' (http://BedfordUnicycles.ca)
Spencer Hochberg's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12659

Old August 31st 06, 04:01 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
forrestunifreak

Spencer Hochberg wrote:
You should learn some of those crank roll tricks, those look cool and
are similar to your style.

Yeah! I was trying those the other day... they're hard for me, but I
can't even do leg around twice very well, haha

--
forrestunifreak

Old August 31st 06, 04:59 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Unitik908

whoah jonny isnt dead... anyway 90 unispin to landing with one foot on
and back, step around, with seat drop variant, and a u-spin of your
choice.. all in one clean shot

Chase

--
Unitik908

All hail the exhaulted Sigpoose, for he is forever king...
R.I.P Unibiker
R.I.P Gazzaloddi
R.I.P Paul Hester
R.I.P James Doohan
R.I.P Mitch Hedberg
R.I.P Peter Jennings
R.I.P Pope John Paul II
R.I.P James_Potters_Cat
YAMS

-last edited by the dave and sigpoose on 2005-09-05 at 08:56 pm -

Old August 31st 06, 01:32 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
chosen

yea i can try all that. not too hard. man im gonna have to get all my
remaining shots in one day. i work 7 days straight this
week......kthxbye..... plus school 5 of those days and its taking a
toll on me. i never get to ride much really. huzzah for labor day.

Old August 31st 06, 05:29 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
leo

chosen wrote:
anything anyone wants to see inparticular? just a name a trick or some
combo.... ill try whatever really. no trick (within reason...lol) right
now is rally out of my reach really i dont think. im just mroe
confident and blananced lately.

Any of 'the open spots'
(http://www.unicyclist.org/cont/standard_todo.cfm) of 'this page'
(http://www.unicyclist.org/cont/standard.cfm) are 'welcome'
(http://www.unicyclist.org/cont/submit.cfm)!

--
leo

Leo Vandewoestijne
1 866-UNI-CYCL
*'unicycle.net' (http://www.unicycle.net/) (renewed), 'unicycle.biz'
(http://www.unicycle.biz/) (new), 'unicyclist.org'
(http://www.unicyclist.org/) & 'uniconnews.com'
(http://www.uniconnews.com/).*
leo's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/224

Old August 31st 06, 08:30 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
smcmorrow

Do a screamin' seamin seat drop, that would be sweet. (Screamin' seamin
= legs crossed)

--
smcmorrow

\"It's knot gonna make it!\" -snuffiluffigus
smcmorrow's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10881

Old August 31st 06, 08:46 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
irvinegr

seat in 360 uni-spin to seat in

--
irvinegr