Can we bring back the Golden Age of the Bicycle?

Old August 27th 09, 10:50 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.tech,uk.rec.cycling
Edward Dolan

Default Can we bring back the Golden Age of the Bicycle?

"Keitht" KeithT wrote in message
Edward Dolan wrote:

[...]
Just follow the chicken marks and it becomes plain who is saying what.

How about not being sloppy and expecting others to try and make sense of
crap quoting?

Anytime I have to add chicken marks to get the sequence right, it means that
the original poster has fouled up. I do not have to do that for 95% of the
posts that I see on my Usenet reader (Windows Mail).

I don't do the 'hitler' thang' and I'm not a Merkin.
I also see US war mongering and posturing the same as those they despise
, get to grips with your own rabid, arrogant, right-wing zionists and
Eeeeeeeevangelists who keep feeding the flames and providing cash and
bodies to a cause that was lost before it was begun.

Liberals like Keith are forever equating Americans with all those other
people out there who are eternally up to no good. He seems not realize
who are the good guys and who are the bad guys. I think the reason for
this is that the brains of liberals are rotten to the core. We now have a
president who exemplifies liberal brain rot perfectly, so Keith should be
happy!

You really have no idea at all.
You appear to only be able to live in a polarised, black and white world.
Troubles is (and that's what really ****es you off) the world is as many
shades of grey as there are people.

All those shades of gray only exist because you can't see clearly.

Just when you think you've got someone sussed, labelled, stuck in a
specimen jar, they seem to change thier minds. Nah, they are adaptable,
humans that cannot evolve die off.
Your prez cna't solve all your coutries problems overnight, can't stop you
from being idiots who borrow far, far more than they can afford and hasn't
waved a magic wand and made everything alright.

I think the UK may be in even worse shape than the US.

You are still suffering rom Haliburton and Cheyney.
Live with it and realise you are not still in the 1800's.

I have proposed that Cheney be added to the faces on Mount Rushmore as the
only vice president ever deserving of that honor. Too bad he was not
president instead of Bush.

Brain rot?
Not yet but your lack of use of grey matter indicates yours has rotted and
festered for many years and you are happy with the smell of decay.

ALL Liberals suffer from brain rot. Don't believe me? Just tune into MSNBC
or follow the thoughts of Tom Sherman on ARBR and other cycling forums.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old August 27th 09, 10:53 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.tech
Edward Dolan

Default OT - Semitic

"Keitht" KeithT wrote in message
Edward Dolan wrote:

To allow a bunch of primitive savages to control the world's oil supply
is a form of insanity.

Yeah, it's just a shame those greedy murdering *******s can't be satisfied
with using most of the world's oil for themselves.
Thier need for an oil fix has led to them raping the surface of thier own
country to suck out the very last drops.

Junkies!

The Arabs did not know what oil was until we explained it to them.

Old August 27th 09, 11:00 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.tech
Edward Dolan

"ComandanteBanana" wrote in message
[...]

The Price of Oil

Nigeria should be a massively rich country. It's the most populous
country in Africa, and is the world's sixth leading oil producer. Over
a quarter trillion dollars in oil has been lifted from Nigerian soils
and waters in the last 40 years. But after years of military rule and
rampant corruption, fueled by these oil monies, the country is mired
in billions of dollars in debt and is wracked with poverty.

(They say a picture is worth a thousand words...)

http://www.chrishondros.com/work_int...nigeria_01.htm

Africa is truly a failed continent. I think it must have to do with the
nature of the people inhabiting the place. After all, the colonial period
ended long ago.

Old August 28th 09, 04:20 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.tech
ComandanteBanana

On Aug 27, 6:00*pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
[...]

But we gave them "a hand" in that failure to make sure our oil and
diamonds were cheap enough.

They didn't know what diamonds were before, right?
Old August 28th 09, 10:39 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.tech
Edward Dolan

"ComandanteBanana" wrote in message
On Aug 27, 6:00 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
[...]
Africa is truly a failed continent. I think it must have to do with the
nature of the people inhabiting the place. After all, the colonial
period
ended long ago.

But we gave them "a hand" in that failure to make sure our oil and

diamonds were cheap enough.

They didn't know what diamonds were before, right?

Are the Africans children that we have to hold their hand? I will die of
shock if and when African leaders ever take any responsibility for their own
foul-ups.

Old August 30th 09, 09:55 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.tech
Keitht

Edward Dolan wrote:
"ComandanteBanana" wrote in message
On Aug 27, 6:00 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
[...]
Africa is truly a failed continent. I think it must have to do with the
nature of the people inhabiting the place. After all, the colonial
period
ended long ago.

But we gave them "a hand" in that failure to make sure our oil and

diamonds were cheap enough.

They didn't know what diamonds were before, right?

Are the Africans children that we have to hold their hand? I will die of
shock if and when African leaders ever take any responsibility for their own
foul-ups.

In the meantime, does anyone really remember what the Boxer Rebellion
was all about?

We are (apparently) engaged in a 'war' against opium yet us Brits were
killing people - burning home with all the people inside - to teach them
pesky Chinks that they ought to grow opium, or else.

I will die of shock if and when African leaders ever take any

responsibility for their own foul-ups.

I might die of shock if the so-called Christian Missionaries ever
apologise for their part in spreading AIDS across Africa.

--

Come to Dave & Boris - your cycle security experts.
Old August 30th 09, 10:09 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.tech
Edward Dolan

"Keitht" KeithT wrote in message
Edward Dolan wrote:

[...]
Are the Africans children that we have to hold their hand? I will die of
shock if and when African leaders ever take any responsibility for their
own foul-ups.

In the meantime, does anyone really remember what the Boxer Rebellion was
all about?

We are (apparently) engaged in a 'war' against opium yet us Brits were
killing people - burning home with all the people inside - to teach them
pesky Chinks that they ought to grow opium, or else.

I think it was the Brits who had more to do with ending the slave trade than
any other nation, so the Brits are not all bad. Unfortunately, how the Brits
dealt with Ireland will forever be held against them by anyone of Irish
descent.

I will die of shock if and when African leaders ever take any

responsibility for their own foul-ups.

I might die of shock if the so-called Christian Missionaries ever
apologise for their part in spreading AIDS across Africa.

Africans are the most over sexualized people on this earth. I think it must
have something to do with the tropical climate they are stuck with. It is
too bad everyone cannot be Holy and Saintly like ME! Not only would there
not be any AIDS in the world, there would not even be any venereal diseases.

Old August 31st 09, 09:42 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.tech
Paul O

Edward Dolan wrote, On 8/30/2009 5:09 PM:
snip
Africans are the most over sexualized people on this earth. I think it must
have something to do with the tropical climate they are stuck with. It is
too bad everyone cannot be Holy and Saintly like ME! Not only would there
not be any AIDS in the world, there would not even be any venereal diseases.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Nor would there be any children...

--

Paul D Oosterhout
I work for SAIC (but I don't speak for SAIC)

Old September 1st 09, 01:14 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.tech,uk.rec.cycling
Edward Dolan

"Paul O" wrote in message
Edward Dolan wrote, On 8/30/2009 5:09 PM:
snip
Africans are the most over sexualized people on this earth. I think it
must have something to do with the tropical climate they are stuck with.
It is too bad everyone cannot be Holy and Saintly like ME! Not only would
there not be any AIDS in the world, there would not even be any venereal
diseases.

Nor would there be any children...

An end devoutly to be wished for! I would like to see the earth like the
planet Mars, totally devoid of life. Then God could contemplate His creation
as He should - just eternally revolving lifeless spheres in a universe pure
and clean. Or has it never occurred to you that life is an abomination and a
corruption?

So why, like Hamlet, do I not seek to end it all? There is no rush. We shall
all be dead soon enough and gone to oblivion.

"Once I wasn't, then I was, now I ain't again."

- Epitaph found on tombstone in Ohio graveyard