Helmets: Do you wear one? Why? When?

Old August 4th 08, 03:04 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Pigs on Unicycles

Default Helmets: Do you wear one? Why? When?

I wear one whenever I unicycle. Because if my mom found out, I would
have no unicycle. She controls me from a differnt house. Thats realy
quite creepy.

Pigs

--
Pigs on Unicycles

Blisters are like people, at first you are anoyed with them but soon
you're at peace with them, and by that time there gone.