Vision R64 for Sale

Old September 29th 05, 05:19 PM

Default Vision R64 for Sale

New Vision R64 (purchase this June from Basically Bicycles in Turner
Falls, MA.) I 've put on 500 miles and the bike is practically new.
Emerald Green with two upgades over stock: repalaced the Truative crank
set and bottom bracket with Dura Ace and the ZZZ chain with Sram with
removable link. Bike also includes a second new seat fabric and foam
replacement and an extra idler pulley and extra seat skewer nut, all of
which are Vision items unlikely to be found in the future. I love this
bike. I'm a good 2 mi/hr faster on average than my Burley Taiko. Bike
comes with long wire mounted for the Protege 8/9 computer, water bottle
holder, 2 brand new Conti Gatorskins, never mounted, spare tube and
mirror. Arthritis in my hips prevents me from riding this bike any
longer. 1600.00 and I will have it professionally packed and shipped by
a Vision dealer. Or pick up in Eastern MA. and save 150.00. Please use
email for followup questions.