thoughts on nimbus trials uni?

Old August 13th 04, 11:52 AM
bobgob

Default thoughts on nimbus trials uni?

hi. I have decided to put off my crazy uni for a little while and spend
the funds on a uni i might be able to ride . i have been thinking
about getting the nimbus trials from unicycle.com. it seems to be fairly
good value but i dont want to waste my money.
is it worth it or should i get something else?

--
bobgob - crazy monkey on a unicycle

why is it that, you can pick your friends, you can pick your nose, but
you can't pick your friends nose?
bobgob's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7079

Old August 13th 04, 02:41 PM
one wheeled stallion

It is definately a great entry level trials unicycle. All the parts on
it are good quality, particularly, in my opinion, the rim and saddle.
It's nice to learn basic trials techniques on- hops and crank/pedal
grabs.

The one thing that it may not hold up so well on is drops, but the way I
see it is trials is about getting up, not down things!

It's easy to upgrade (splined hub/crankset would be my first change). As
long as you don't do anything stupid on it, it should last.

--
one wheeled stallion - Guerilla Unicyclist

OWS

"...I explain briefly to him that such conduct leaves him vulnerable to
accusations of being an idiot. We part as enemies" - Mikefule

one wheeled stallion's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4832