Johnny Sunset aka Tom Sherman wrote:

Old February 16th 06, 02:49 AM posted to aus.bicycle

Default Johnny Sunset aka Tom Sherman wrote:

Johnny Sunset aka Tom Sherman wrote:
Lance Scarlet wrote:
oh please just go away and give it a rest. No-one here gives a toss about
Marty Wallace or you so please stop posting here.

When posting replies like this, please snip (at least most of) the
original post

LIKE THIS HEHEHEHEHEHE LOL

Marty wallace AKA to many no name wrote:
That's how I grew up too.
Mum

droped marty on my head two many time so this what he is doing today
cops said *67 is not going help Marty Wallace who
is a who is a Janitor at the Muja Power Station is leaving cow,
sex sounds and words like ****,dick,suck,pussy,your dickhead,****,
gay,ass,**** you,now,ANIMAL,SEX,balls,hair and alot of other words
i don't want to post BECAUSE I AM A CHRISTIAN. on my cell voice mail &
ans. machine same thing and sometimes he just calls and lets the phone
ring 2 times and hangs up from this # 61897342316 and from this #
616045507000 Collie River Valley Marathon Relay,C/o Healthy Body
Care,26 B Steere St, Collie, 6225. & Muja Power Station. and posting
from both places.
this has been emailed to:

THIS ****EN BUMB