Those Ruskies again

Old February 16th 14, 09:54 AM posted to aus.cars,aus.bicycle
Jeßus[_2_]

Default Those Ruskies again

On Sun, 16 Feb 2014 17:12:00 +1000, Toby wrote:

On Sun, 16 Feb 2014 14:32:26 +1100, Noddy blathered on in:

On 16/02/14 2:11 PM, Clocky wrote:

I drove to the shop this morning and some arsehat coincidentally in the
same colour lycra nearly introduced himself to my bonnet when he cut the
corner at high speed at the end of my street doing the tour de ****wit.

Lol

We get them around here most Sunday mornings, and my old Falcon's bumper
has come *so* close to cleaning a few up it's not funny.

Same in this area. Week-ends, mornings in summer, natch.
Heaps of them out on the roads making complete and comprehensive
arseholes of themselves, yelling at cage drivers etc etc.

Funny thing is, the ****wits drive their uber-expensive lightweight
death-traps out here in their cars - along with their piles of stinky
Lycra quite specifically to make drivers lives a ****en misery.

Been wondering whether the ambos keep stats on whether cars belting
****wits off their bikes are actually carrying bikes/lycra etc.
My bet is that they a-)

'bout time for another cars/bikes ****fight thread, anyway.

****ing bring it on. I hate the ****s with a passion.

I swear many of them are spoiling for a fight on the road. Unless you
make an exaggerated gesture by swerving over to the wrong side of the
road when passing them, they usually get upset even though
distance-wise you're legally far away enough from them.

Used to have big problems with them around the Sunshine Coast
hinterland riding four abreast (or more) on rural roads, knowing full
well you're right behind them in a car. Now I get them each and every
time I go to Launceston, albeit they're not quite as bad here
attitude-wise compared to QLD.

Old February 16th 14, 10:17 AM posted to aus.cars,aus.bicycle
Noddy[_2_]

On 16/02/14 7:54 PM, Jeßus wrote:

****ing bring it on. I hate the ****s with a passion.

Heh Me too

I swear many of them are spoiling for a fight on the road. Unless you
make an exaggerated gesture by swerving over to the wrong side of the
road when passing them, they usually get upset even though
distance-wise you're legally far away enough from them.

Yep. The attitude mostly seems to be "I'm entitled to be here, so if you
hit me you'll be in trouble".

The *car/truck/bus* driver will be in ****ing trouble?

*Jesus*

I'm entitled to swim with sharks too, and if I was stupid enough to get
eaten by one, how would it not be *my* fault?

Used to have big problems with them around the Sunshine Coast
hinterland riding four abreast (or more) on rural roads, knowing full
well you're right behind them in a car. Now I get them each and every
time I go to Launceston, albeit they're not quite as bad here
attitude-wise compared to QLD.

Around here they're the same, and the attitude is disgraceful. They ride
two or three abreast on a single lane (each way) road with double lines
for a great deal of it's length, and they couldn't give the slightest
**** how many people they hold up while they go about displaying their
appalling fashion sense.

**** 'em I say. Time for compulsory registration and clearly defined
road rules that force cyclists to get the **** out of the way.

Regards,
Noddy.
Old February 16th 14, 12:09 PM posted to aus.cars,aus.bicycle
Xeno Lith

On 16/02/2014 8:17 PM, Noddy wrote:
On 16/02/14 7:54 PM, Jeßus wrote:

****ing bring it on. I hate the ****s with a passion.

Heh Me too

I swear many of them are spoiling for a fight on the road. Unless you
make an exaggerated gesture by swerving over to the wrong side of the
road when passing them, they usually get upset even though
distance-wise you're legally far away enough from them.

Yep. The attitude mostly seems to be "I'm entitled to be here, so if you
hit me you'll be in trouble".

The *car/truck/bus* driver will be in ****ing trouble?

*Jesus*

I'm entitled to swim with sharks too, and if I was stupid enough to get
eaten by one, how would it not be *my* fault?

Gunna give it a try?? Please!

--

Xeno
Old February 16th 14, 11:33 PM posted to aus.bicycle
news13

On Sun, 16 Feb 2014 19:54:14 +1100, Jeßus wrote:

'bout time for another cars/bikes ****fight thread, anyway.

****ing bring it on. I hate the ****s with a passion.

Lol, the morons are bored and trolling again.
Perhaps if they rode a bicycle, they mightn't be such lard arses and such
a dumb obvious troll
Old February 17th 14, 02:03 AM posted to aus.cars,aus.bicycle
pedro

On Sun, 16 Feb 2014 19:54:14 +1100, Jeßus wrote:

Used to have big problems with them around the Sunshine Coast
hinterland riding four abreast (or more) on rural roads, knowing full
well you're right behind them in a car. Now I get them each and every
time I go to Launceston, albeit they're not quite as bad here
attitude-wise compared to QLD.

Maybe the extra head down your way helps them somehow ;-)
Old February 17th 14, 07:01 AM posted to aus.bicycle
James[_8_]

On 17/02/14 09:33, news13 wrote:
On Sun, 16 Feb 2014 19:54:14 +1100, Jeßus wrote:

'bout time for another cars/bikes ****fight thread, anyway.

****ing bring it on. I hate the ****s with a passion.

Lol, the morons are bored and trolling again.
Perhaps if they rode a bicycle, they mightn't be such lard arses and such
a dumb obvious troll

Indeed. They so positively confirm their stupidity every time they tap
the keyboard.

--
JS
Old February 18th 14, 07:40 AM posted to aus.cars,aus.bicycle
Jeßus[_2_]

On Sun, 16 Feb 2014 20:17:05 +1100, Noddy
wrote:

**** 'em I say. Time for compulsory registration and clearly defined
road rules that force cyclists to get the **** out of the way.

I tend to agree, but only to keep these tards in line... it's a shame
for the other 'normal' cyclists out there who are responsible and
don't cause problems.
Old February 18th 14, 07:42 AM posted to aus.cars,aus.bicycle
Jeßus[_2_]

On Mon, 17 Feb 2014 09:03:08 +0800, pedro wrote:

On Sun, 16 Feb 2014 19:54:14 +1100, Jeßus wrote:

Used to have big problems with them around the Sunshine Coast
hinterland riding four abreast (or more) on rural roads, knowing full
well you're right behind them in a car. Now I get them each and every
time I go to Launceston, albeit they're not quite as bad here
attitude-wise compared to QLD.

Maybe the extra head down your way helps them somehow ;-)

LOL! I'll have to remember that one. I'm always on the lookout for new
and original jokes.
Old February 18th 14, 09:56 AM posted to aus.cars,aus.bicycle
F Murtz[_2_]

wrote:

**** 'em I say. Time for compulsory registration and clearly defined
road rules that force cyclists to get the **** out of the way.

I tend to agree, but only to keep these tards in line... it's a shame
for the other 'normal' cyclists out there who are responsible and
don't cause problems.

I used to ride bicycles but on minor roads where they come into their
own and cause little or no problems, In fact can dodge traffic, the
nuisances are the ones who persist in using arterial roads (because they
can and"have a right")I still have a fold up that I can take on public
transport to get around in the city.
Old February 19th 14, 07:46 AM posted to aus.cars,aus.bicycle
Jeßus[_2_]

wrote:

**** 'em I say. Time for compulsory registration and clearly defined
road rules that force cyclists to get the **** out of the way.

I tend to agree, but only to keep these tards in line... it's a shame
for the other 'normal' cyclists out there who are responsible and
don't cause problems.

I used to ride bicycles but on minor roads where they come into their
own and cause little or no problems, In fact can dodge traffic, the
nuisances are the ones who persist in using arterial roads (because they
can and"have a right")

Yes, you described them perfectly.

I still have a fold up that I can take on public
transport to get around in the city.

Do you use it?