Alice drives her car

Old January 13th 18, 09:03 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

Default Alice drives her car

On Saturday, January 13, 2018 at 7:43:01 PM UTC, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Simon Jester wrote:
On Saturday, January 13, 2018 at 7:10:40 PM UTC, Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote:
Simon Jester wrote:
On Saturday, January 13, 2018 at 5:51:59 PM UTC, Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote:
JNugent wrote:
On 12/01/2018 23:22, JNugent wrote:
On 12/01/2018 23:19, JNugent wrote:
On 12/01/2018 23:16, JNugent wrote:
On 12/01/2018 22:38, Simon Jester wrote:

I'm late, I'm late for a very important date.
No time to consider I am in charge of a lethal piece of
machinery on a public road.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hY96nb-oYDM
5:05

That looks like a motorway. Where's the bicycle?

Oh hang on... it's further on, at 05:17.

Thanks for posting it.

But this one's better:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrMVUDt1R6M

And then there's this one, where the cyclist culprit tries to
excuse himself and blame the victim:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaHKHQvQCEM

And then there's something *impossible* filmed happening:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ek4yFrMvjMo

Excellent Mr Nugent!
You have this knack of showing just how very stupid Jester and all
cyclists really are.

Is Nugent still around?

What a very stupid question to ask. Only a cyclist would ask such a
question - and one just did.

I gave up on its psychotic ravings a long time ago.

He does not post crap like "Alice drives her car" to a cycling
group. But you did. Why?

I assumed it was permanently sectioned.

Nope, he is a very intelligent man. I note that you have replied to
me and not to him.
Is there a problem with replying to him?

Nugent is from Liverpool.

Just what is wrong with that?
I'm originally (age 11) from Manchester, which is a ********. Then, I moved
around a lot.
Just where are you from?
Not that it matters.

http://www.allposters.co.uk/-sp/Evol...UDyA&gclsrc=ds

Contrary to popular beliefs humans did not evolve from Apes we merely share common genetic ancestry.

What this doesn't show is that around 1200ad Homo Liverpudlian devolved from humans
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liverpool#History

Old January 13th 18, 10:17 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling

On Saturday, January 13, 2018 at 7:16:26 PM UTC, Simon Jester wrote:

Nope, he is a very intelligent man. I note that you have replied to me and
not to him.
Is there a problem with replying to him?

Nugent is from Liverpool.

I once drove around Liverpool and noticed that unlike Ken Dodd, Nuglet is a plastic Scouser, whereas I still live near Hull.
Old January 13th 18, 11:37 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

On Saturday, January 13, 2018 at 9:17:43 PM UTC, wrote:
On Saturday, January 13, 2018 at 7:16:26 PM UTC, Simon Jester wrote:

Nope, he is a very intelligent man. I note that you have replied to me and
not to him.
Is there a problem with replying to him?

Nugent is from Liverpool.

I once drove around Liverpool and noticed that unlike Ken Dodd, Nuglet is a plastic Scouser, whereas I still live near Hull.

"Thieving Scally" is the correct term for a 'person' from Liverpool.

Old January 14th 18, 12:40 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCbfMkh940Q

Old January 14th 18, 01:38 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

On Saturday, January 13, 2018 at 7:43:01 PM UTC, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

I'm originally (age 11) from Manchester

Explains a lot.

What do you want to be when you grow up?

Old January 14th 18, 03:49 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling

On Sunday, January 14, 2018 at 12:38:28 AM UTC, Simon Jester wrote:
On Saturday, January 13, 2018 at 7:43:01 PM UTC, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

I'm originally (age 11) from Manchester

Explains a lot.

What do you want to be when you grow up?

A retired fire extinguisher salesman!
Old January 15th 18, 02:04 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

On Monday, January 15, 2018 at 12:14:51 AM UTC, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Mon, 15 Jan 2018 00:10:21 -0000, Simon Jester wrote:

wrote:

I'm originally (age 11) from Manchester

Explains a lot.

What do you want to be when you grow up?

A retired fire extinguisher salesman!

My job title was not salesman.

Fire extinguisher test dummy?

The bloke what puts the nail in the wall. Even lower class than salesman.

Think about it.