The Best Transportation Ever!!!

Old June 12th 08, 08:42 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
adnvi77o

Default The Best Transportation Ever!!!

So Arrive in Style Inc, was the best transportation services company
I ever had used in my life. Here's a link to their website www.aislimos.com
where you can see all their transportation services, we specifically
got a charter bus out of orange county that went on a wine tasting
tour to Temecula, and we had an awesome time.
Here's their website www.aislimos.com

So yes I'd definitely recommend them for transportation services
throughout Los Angeles and Orange county, especially when it comes to
LAX airport and John Wayne Airport, all their limousines or airport
regulated I guess so we didn't have any security stops like normal.
That was really cool.
Old June 12th 08, 01:36 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Colin Nelson

"adnvi77o" wrote in message ...
So Arrive in Style Inc, was the best transportation services company
I ever had used in my life. Here's a link to their website www.aislimos.com
where you can see all their transportation services, we specifically
got a charter bus out of orange county that went on a wine tasting
tour to Temecula, and we had an awesome time.
Here's their website www.aislimos.com

So yes I'd definitely recommend them for transportation services
throughout Los Angeles and Orange county, especially when it comes to
LAX airport and John Wayne Airport, all their limousines or airport
regulated I guess so we didn't have any security stops like normal.
That was really cool.

I simply have to ask (as you didn't say ...), did your bicycles travel on the same vehicle as you (or a separate one), and were they (the bicycles) well attended to? ...

--
Colin N.

Lincolnshire is mostly flat ... But the wind is mostly in your face
Old June 12th 08, 02:53 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
RicodJour

adnvi77o wrote:
So Arrive in Style Inc, was the best transportation services company
I ever had used in my life. Here's a link to their website www.aislimos.com
where you can see all their transportation services, we specifically
got a charter bus out of orange county that went on a wine tasting
tour to Temecula, and we had an awesome time.
Here's their website www.aislimos.com

So yes I'd definitely recommend them for transportation services
throughout Los Angeles and Orange county, especially when it comes to
LAX airport and John Wayne Airport, all their limousines or airport
regulated I guess so we didn't have any security stops like normal.
That was really cool.

Wow, you really have the "Hey, I'm not really a spammer" spam thing
down pat.
Go you!

Old June 12th 08, 07:41 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
!Jones[_3_]

On Thu, 12 Jun 2008 13:36:37 +0100, in rec.bicycles.tech "Colin
Nelson" wrote:

I simply have to ask...

.... why talk to a can of Spam?