Nice place for an EPO advertisement...

Old December 22nd 04, 03:59 AM
Steve

Default Nice place for an EPO advertisement...

What better place for an outdoor EPO ad????
A BIKE RACE!!

http://tinyurl.com/3qk88

Old December 22nd 04, 04:09 AM
xzzy

a question that has to be asked is: is Aranesp allowed? if so then ouch!

John Bickmore
www.BuyYourInkNow.com

.. .

Old December 22nd 04, 05:32 AM
Stewart Fleming

Steve wrote:

What better place for an outdoor EPO ad????
A BIKE RACE!!

http://tinyurl.com/3qk88

Photoshop?

The Evening Primrose Oil scandal is yet to break...
Old December 22nd 04, 06:16 AM
Steve

On 12/21/04 9:32 PM, in article , "Stewart Fleming"
wrote:

Steve wrote:

What better place for an outdoor EPO ad????
A BIKE RACE!!

http://tinyurl.com/3qk88

Photoshop?

The Evening Primrose Oil scandal is yet to break...

Not at all! Look through the rest of the photos to see more signs.....
Look at the top of this page:

http://www.velogen.org/AmgenCycling/...ome&chapter=CA

Old December 22nd 04, 03:06 PM
Tom

Amgen sponsors a race team don't they? Aranesp being one of their
products. I call it tongue in cheek advertising.

Tom

Old December 23rd 04, 01:35 AM
Tom Kunich

"Tom" wrote in message
oups.com...
Amgen sponsors a race team don't they? Aranesp being one of their
products. I call it tongue in cheek advertising.

I think that they should pull completely out of bicycle racing. They can
spend their advertising money on Big Wave Surfing.

The same with all of the other sponsors who could possibly have their trade
names and products abused either in jest or fact.

We don't need any sponsors in bicycle racing. The pros all race for fun
anyway don't they?

Old December 23rd 04, 09:34 PM
Tom

Umm, no they don't. But you knew this anyway.

Hey, if they want to dump money into a local race team, why not?

Do you condone teams that are sponsored say by beer companies? You can
just as easily, or actually more easily abuse those products. It's
not like you can buy EPO on every street corner in America, unlike
beer...

Tom