Circuits in Pasadena

Old February 21st 09, 11:04 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Michael Press

Default Circuits in Pasadena

The ten man breakaway stopped cooperating with four
long circuits to go. They will not stay away from
the peloton.

--
Michael Press

Old February 23rd 09, 05:00 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Michael Press

In article
,
bar wrote:

On Feb 21, 6:04*pm, Michael Press wrote:
The ten man breakaway stopped cooperating with four
long circuits to go. They will not stay away from
the peloton.

nice call

Yeah. You can look forward to more inciteful analysis.
Thanks for listening.

--
Michael Press
Old February 23rd 09, 10:39 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro[_3_]

Michael Press wrote:
Yeah. You can look forward to more inciteful analysis. Thanks for
listening.

Shirley inciteful analysis requires citations ? Anyway we require
more prolix metaphors like suitcase of courage instead of insight.
Old February 24th 09, 05:28 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Michael Press

In article ,
Donald Munro wrote:

Michael Press wrote:
Yeah. You can look forward to more inciteful analysis. Thanks for
listening.

Shirley inciteful analysis requires citations ? Anyway we require
more prolix metaphors like suitcase of courage instead of insight.

How about a portmanteau of grit?
A satchel of charge?
A reticule of resolution?
A sack of seriousness?
A vasculum of valor?
A pouch of punch?

Or I have this Rolex I can let you have cheap.

--
Michael Press