Cateye light set £5.75 (RRP £15)

Old December 7th 07, 04:20 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
spokes[_4_]

Default Cateye light set £5.75 (RRP £15)

Just got an email flagging up these:

http://www.ribblecycles.co.uk/detail...e=CATELIGH1990

Look like a bargain if you're just after 'be seen' lights.

Old December 7th 07, 08:32 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Ekul Namsob

http://www.ribblecycles.co.uk/detail...on=&GenCode=CA
TELIGH1990

Look like a bargain if you're just after 'be seen' lights.

Indeed. I may have to get some to go on Small's Christmas present. My
concern with mail order, however, is that I've seen so few lights that
comfortably fit any one bicycle.

Cheers,
Luke

exile in Lancashire http://www.shrimper.org.uk
Old December 7th 07, 09:52 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Steve Watkin

Looks like a good deal, esp. for a xmas pressi !
Just got some of those reelights and although they are much more expensive I
am finding them great for "just nipping out" lights 'cos they are always
there and always on. So me ? I'm satisfied.

SW

Old December 8th 07, 06:03 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Pete Biggs

spokes wrote:
Just got an email flagging up these:

http://www.ribblecycles.co.uk/detail...e=CATELIGH1990

Look like a bargain if you're just after 'be seen' lights.

That is a loss leader to lure you into the horrible world of Ribble Cycles.
Don't be tempted!

It's worth paying a few more quid for better models anyway.

~PB

Old December 8th 07, 09:01 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Ekul Namsob

http://www.ribblecycles.co.uk/detail...GenCode=CATELI
GH1990

Look like a bargain if you're just after 'be seen' lights.

That is a loss leader to lure you into the horrible world of Ribble Cycles.

I've only ever had great service from Ribble.

Old December 8th 07, 09:07 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Pete Biggs

Ekul Namsob wrote:

That is a loss leader to lure you into the horrible world of Ribble
Cycles.

I've only ever had great service from Ribble.

Your time may come!

Google.

~PB

OT Cateye Light. Dave A Australia 15 April 21st 06 06:19 AM
Cateye Tail Light 24inchdubs Marketplace 1 April 2nd 06 07:11 PM
FS: Cateye HL-EL200 Light [email protected] Marketplace 0 March 21st 05 08:22 PM
What is a better light...Cateye 10 or Vistalight 15? FaHeL Australia 5 April 8th 04 07:42 AM
What is a better light...Cateye 10 or Vistalight 15? FaHeL Techniques 0 April 3rd 04 01:50 PM