The LIVEDRUNK Way At 'Cross Worlds

Old February 2nd 09, 06:24 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Howard Kveck

Default The LIVEDRUNK Way At 'Cross Worlds

"I'll be sober in three weeks," Albert predicted before heading off for a long night
of partying in in Baal, Tremelo.

http://www.cyclingnews.com/cross/200...ts/CXworlds094

--
tanx,
Howard

Caught playing safe
It's a bored game

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?
Old February 6th 09, 08:13 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Sun, 01 Feb 2009 22:24:20 -0800, Howard Kveck
wrote:

"I'll be sober in three weeks," Albert predicted before heading off for a long night
of partying in in Baal, Tremelo.

http://www.cyclingnews.com/cross/200...ts/CXworlds094

Sobriety is way overrated, by the way. Especially if done in excess.

Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...
Old February 7th 09, 01:59 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ryan Cousineau

wrote:

"I'll be sober in three weeks," Albert predicted before heading off for a
long night
of partying in in Baal, Tremelo.

http://www.cyclingnews.com/cross/200...=results/CXwor
lds094

Sobriety is way overrated, by the way. Especially if done in excess.

a) Neils Albert is a champion worthy of the sport! Either sport.

b) LIVEDRUNK has not had a drink for 2 days, maybe 3. It's like an
inverse-bender, and it feels about as weird.

Old February 7th 09, 09:29 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro[_3_]

Ryan Cousineau wrote:
b) LIVEDRUNK has not had a drink for 2 days, maybe 3. It's like an
inverse-bender, and it feels about as weird.

Have you decided to adopt any of the pink elephants you
keep seeing ?

Old February 7th 09, 09:49 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ryan Cousineau

In article ,
Donald Munro wrote:

Ryan Cousineau wrote:
b) LIVEDRUNK has not had a drink for 2 days, maybe 3. It's like an
inverse-bender, and it feels about as weird.

Have you decided to adopt any of the pink elephants you
keep seeing ?

Well, I may have gotten a new job...

Worlds Cross Live? Greg Nelson Racing 4 January 29th 08 12:07 PM
Cross Worlds-US Team?? cockblock Racing 1 January 25th 07 06:29 PM
Cross Worlds Automatic Selections, WTF? jerry in vermont Racing 16 December 15th 05 07:43 PM
Cyclo-Cross Worlds Joe King Racing 0 December 15th 05 08:32 AM
'cross worlds '05 garau Racing 10 January 23rd 05 04:44 PM