Pre-Euro training

Old March 1st 09, 03:04 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Will it go round in circles?

Default Pre-Euro training

Well training went straight to hell in and handbasket today. I was
going to send all this on twitter but as it is maybe not. Got up this
morning with an idea of riding. Stuck my head out and felt a 35 mph
north wind (55-56 kph) Now this wind is Central Texas wind which has
every type pollen and dust known to man not to mention the fact its
been bloody hot around here until late yesterday. Plan B was a 50 mile
ride tomorrow at Bastrop State Park. Best place around here for a good
hill workout in a very light traffic area. Find out this afternoon
that the park has been cleared out and a fire is out of control to go
along with the draught and high winds.

Lance understands these type pressures and the effect they can have on
a highly trained rider such as myself but the distractions actually
help to focus me even more. I know there are those out there that have
doubts about my intentions but to you I say "stop hogging the bong and
pass it around"
Old March 1st 09, 03:22 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
cycledogg

On Feb 28, 9:04*pm, "Will it go round in circles?"
wrote:
[...]

I have the same problem, but here in TN, mix in cold temp, wet and
rain, you make friends with the trainer/rollers quick.
Old March 1st 09, 04:16 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
--D-y

wrote:
[...]

Get a ride to Waco or thereabouts and work on your spin on the way
home.
Hills later g.

Due to parenting responsibilities, I was unable to surf Friday, but
the wind did shift approximately as forecast. Just too late in the day
for me to take advantage. --D-y
Old March 2nd 09, 01:31 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Will it go round in circles?

Waco....well well well....Not sure that area fits into my overall
physical and mental well being. But I do undertand the concept and I
will say hello to Coach Teaff and Teddy
Old March 2nd 09, 09:35 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Feb 28, 7:04*pm, "Will it go round in circles?"
wrote:
[...]

It was raining here.. didn't want to get my bearings wet. I would
ride if it was only wind..