hitting bricks

Old December 16th 07, 11:09 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
TerryJ

Default hitting bricks

Watch out for piles of horse poo in this weather, it's not what you
expect as I discovered on a well wrapped up ride tonight.Most alarming!
Old December 16th 07, 11:36 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
JNugent[_2_]

TerryJ wrote:

Watch out for piles of horse poo in this weather, it's not what you
expect as I discovered on a well wrapped up ride tonight.Most alarming!

Is there a typo in the thread title? :-)
Old December 17th 07, 05:29 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
John Kane

On Dec 16, 6:36 pm, JNugent
wrote:
TerryJ wrote:
Watch out for piles of horse poo in this weather, it's not what you
expect as I discovered on a well wrapped up ride tonight.Most alarming!

Is there a typo in the thread title? :-)

Not if you have ever hit a horse apple.
Old December 20th 07, 08:29 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Sue White

John Kane whizzed past me shouting
On Dec 16, 6:36 pm, JNugent
wrote:
TerryJ wrote:
Watch out for piles of horse poo in this weather, it's not what you
expect as I discovered on a well wrapped up ride tonight.Most alarming!

Is there a typo in the thread title? :-)

Not if you have ever hit a horse apple.

When it's been frozen for long enough it'll dry out. Freeze-dried horse
droppings make useful firelighters or they can be thrown at your
friends.

On Sunday I discovered that it's possible to skid and slide on hard
frozen horse-churned mud, even though it looked dry on top.

--
Sue ];(

My heels keep hitting cranks oldfatboy Unicycling 12 September 25th 05 08:22 PM
Where can I buy Bike Bricks ? The Nottingham Duck UK 3 July 12th 05 07:25 AM
Shit hitting the fan. crit PRO Racing 58 April 6th 05 08:02 AM
More on Bush hitting the "trails" Raptor Mountain Biking 17 March 22nd 05 08:13 PM
Bricks through windows. Richard UK 28 February 22nd 05 11:35 PM