God prepares second punch on America: Hurricane!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 7th 10, 11:31 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,misc.consumers.frugal-living
Jim A

Default God prepares second punch on America: Hurricane!

On 07/07/2010 12:22 AM, His Highness the TibetanMonkey, Creator of the
Movement of Tantra-Hammock wrote:
On Jun 26, 5:18 am, Jim wrote:
--www.slowbicyclemovement.org- enjoy the ride

Hey Jim, I'm joining the movement. Is there an application or fee or
something?

No, I don't think so. I guess you could buy a t-shirt to help fund the
website or something.

I've not spoken to whoever it is who runs it so you probably know as
much about it as I do.

Appropriately enough, things seem to happen quite slowly on the slow
bicycle movement
blog.

(I included this in my webpage)

My latest name, "His Highness the TibetanMonkey, Creator of the
Movement of Tantra-Hammock," means SLOW as in Tantra and bicycle, and
LAID BACK as in hammock, to save energy. It may imply a REFORESTATION
CAMPAIGN to hang the hammock.

Good idea. You may need to grow plenty of flax, hemp, cotton or
whatever to make the hammocks out of too.

--
www.slowbicyclemovement.org - enjoy the ride

Zionist Elite Prepares to Desert America - Every member nation of the "Coalition of the Willing" has lost soldiers in Iraq, apart from Australia. Why? [email protected] Australia 12 October 4th 06 01:01 AM
T-Mobile Punch Bill C Racing 18 June 25th 05 05:03 AM
Punch, lack of Callas UK 41 August 21st 04 11:04 AM