Bob Roll Naked.

Old July 12th 05, 11:16 PM
David Ferguson

Default Bob Roll Naked.

I mentioned the other day about Roll being naked on a trainer and
apparently some people don't get those commercials in their respective
countries.

So in order to have you enjoy the lovely site here is a link to the
site it advertises and right on the front page is the commercial.
Please wait while it loads. You will never be the same.

http://www.bobinthebuff.com/

Old July 13th 05, 02:13 AM

David Ferguson wrote:
I mentioned the other day about Roll being naked on a trainer and
apparently some people don't get those commercials in their respective
countries.

So in order to have you enjoy the lovely site here is a link to the
site it advertises and right on the front page is the commercial.
Please wait while it loads. You will never be the same.

And here I thought that I was having a nightmare this morning.
Damn you! ;-) I refuse to look at again! Arrgh.......

Old July 13th 05, 05:50 AM
Laz

"David Ferguson" wrote in message
I mentioned the other day about Roll being naked on a trainer and
apparently some people don't get those commercials in their respective
countries.

So in order to have you enjoy the lovely site here is a link to the
site it advertises and right on the front page is the commercial.
Please wait while it loads. You will never be the same.

http://www.bobinthebuff.com/

Priceless!!!! Thanx

Laz

Old July 13th 05, 08:10 AM
Stewart Fleming

David Ferguson wrote:
I mentioned the other day about Roll being naked on a trainer and
apparently some people don't get those commercials in their respective
countries.

Obviously doesn't have a full aero package.