Milestone Day for ARBR Approaches

Old August 6th 05, 12:29 PM
Edward Dolan

"nget" wrote in message
[...]

Your first poetic words in over a month and you lead with a pile of
****.I'm smiling Wayne because that makes you the poet of poop on
ARBR.You should really lift yourself out of the gutter and think about
the more pleasant things in life.You might find some here who think
**** and poetry go together,but they are of a like mind to you.

nget

The Poet of Poop indeed! I like that. Many thanks nget.

Wayne, the Poet of Poop, gives off a very bad odor here on ARBR. So far he
has never yet been able to write anything that was not all about poop. I
think he must be fixated in that childish anal stage that the psychologists
tell us about in their text books on sexual development.

I worry that Wayne may a homo and engaged in anal sex. I would not want him
to die of AIDS even though I do wish on him many other types of anal
problems. After all, that would only be poetic justice.

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota

Old August 7th 05, 04:22 PM
LoGo USA

Hey again guys -

ARBR's (Minnesota-based) self-styled resident authority on
everything glibly (but inaccurately, as usual) remarked:

Nothing but corn and soybeans here now.

The TROLL should really get out more.
I think he'd find, outside his door,
Almost two million acres, guys,
Of wheat before his very eyes,
In his own state alone, but hey...
He sits at home day after day,
To crank out typos (thinkos, too!) -
I guess that's all old TROLLs can do.

In yet another blatant self-contradiction, the TROLL wrote:

... this group could use a bit of intellectual elevation
... Wayne may a homo and engaged in anal sex.

No intellect that I can see
In TROLLish posts he's aimed at me...
The TROLL should really be ashamed.
He's sniped and swiped; he's fumed and flamed
With taunts like little children made,
But then outgrew in seventh grade.

Oh, he'll use words like "obfuscate"
Or 'onanize' for 'masturbate',
But when it's all been typed and sent,
There's still that acrid musky scent
In all the TROLL's compulsive rants,
Of some bad boy who's pooped his pants.

The TROLL somehow thinks he observed:

Here LoGo references **** in his very first line.

I read this thread and had to smile;

A fellow took an inkblot test,
And though he tried his very best
To name the shapes, they seemed the same -
A couple in the mating game.
The doc said, "Buddy, you are ill,
And you need treatment. Here's my bill."
The poor guy, overwhelmed, in shock,
Said, "Me? No way - they're your pix, Doc!"

I've read my "first line" more than once,
And even if a reader hunts
For something anything like scat,
I have to say that it seems that
The only link that one might find
Is in a withered TROLLish mind,
(The constipated, anal kind
Which might be found up his behind?)

And finally ARBR's ultimate guide to all the finer
elements of life decreed:

Poets should only write about love and death
and other esoteric things.

I've often seen that boorish fools
Will make up arbitrary rules,
For other folks - but not themselves.
If some head doctor deftly delves
Into the psyche of a TROLL
Will he find issues of control?
Improper potty training? YES!
'You naughty boy, you've made a mess.
You must be punished. Ahh, but how?
An enema! Bend over now...'

No... let me tell this worthy group,
I'm really not hung up on poop.
It's just a 'stick' which I poke at
The TROLL's soft underbelly (fat).
I may have asked the group befo
If anybody should explore
The archives for a rhyme of 'chit',
What name's most likely on a hit?
A TROLL, an obfuscating twit,
A dung-obsessed old hypocrite!

The TROLL keeps saying he's a saint,
But very clearly, folks - HE AIN'T!

Regards,
Wayne

Old August 7th 05, 07:39 PM
Edward Dolan

"LoGo USA" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hey again guys -

All top posters are cowards and scoundrels. Wayne LoGo, the supreme ****head
troll of ARBR, responds to what I have written, but he does not quote me.
Ever the mark of a scoundrel and a coward. He is too despicable for words. I
think this asshole has a bike shop somewhere in the land. Would you want to
buy a bike from a scoundrel and a coward who top posts without quoting his
correspondent.

ARBR's (Minnesota-based) self-styled resident authority on
everything glibly (but inaccurately, as usual) remarked:

Nothing but corn and soybeans here now.

The TROLL should really get out more.
I think he'd find, outside his door,
Almost two million acres, guys,
Of wheat before his very eyes,
In his own state alone, but hey...
He sits at home day after day,
To crank out typos (thinkos, too!) -
I guess that's all old TROLLs can do.

Minnesota is a very big state, unlike those very small Northeastern states.
There is no wheat around here, only corn and soybeans. Hog farms are on the
increase of late. Apparently all the world loves pork chops.

In yet another blatant self-contradiction, the TROLL wrote:

... this group could use a bit of intellectual elevation
... Wayne may a homo and engaged in anal sex.

No intellect that I can see
In TROLLish posts he's aimed at me...
The TROLL should really be ashamed.
He's sniped and swiped; he's fumed and flamed
With taunts like little children made,
But then outgrew in seventh grade.

Oh, he'll use words like "obfuscate"
Or 'onanize' for 'masturbate',
But when it's all been typed and sent,
There's still that acrid musky scent
In all the TROLL's compulsive rants,
Of some bad boy who's pooped his pants.

Those who go on and on about **** and anal matters are sexually fixated on
that orifice. I do charge Wayne LoGo, the poet of poop and all around
****head, with being a homo who is engaged in anal sex. How else to explain
his fixation?

The TROLL somehow thinks he observed:

Here LoGo references **** in his very first line.

I read this thread and had to smile;

A fellow took an inkblot test,
And though he tried his very best
To name the shapes, they seemed the same -
A couple in the mating game.
The doc said, "Buddy, you are ill,
And you need treatment. Here's my bill."
The poor guy, overwhelmed, in shock,
Said, "Me? No way - they're your pix, Doc!"

I've read my "first line" more than once,
And even if a reader hunts
For something anything like scat,
I have to say that it seems that
The only link that one might find
Is in a withered TROLLish mind,
(The constipated, anal kind
Which might be found up his behind?)

Your verse is all about **** because that is what you are all about. If you
do not like it, then figure out how to write about something other than
****. Can't do it can you? That is because you are a ****head and your head
is full of nothing but ****.

[...]

Take your regards and stuff them up your ass. That is all an anal type like
you are good for.

Wayne, the Poet of Poop, is hung up on ****. Unless and until that changes,
I will not bother with him again other than to excoriate him. I will impress
on one and all that he is the ****head of ARBR - only that and nothing more.

If others of you like ****, then you will most likely want to respond to his
verse with your comments. So far I have not seen any favorable responses.
Apparently, no one else wants to be associated with the ****head of ARBR,
Wayne LoGo, the Poet of Poop!

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota

Old August 8th 05, 04:24 PM
LoGo USA

Hey gang -

The record skips and then repeats...
Much like the brain-dead TROLL's sad bleats:

Top posting... [CLICK!] top posts... [GEE WHIZ!]

How repetitious, folks, it is
To read that same old tiresome rote.
How can the TROLL neglect to note:
Nobody listens to a TROLL
If newsgroup netiquette's his goal.

The TROLL can bleat his top post song
Week after week but still: HE'S WRONG!
The proper way to post is clear
(I.e., the way I'm posting here)
Quote only phrases you address,
Folks, nothing more and nothing less.

Previously the mouthy maven of misstatement mysteriously
muttered:

I worry that Wayne may a homo and engaged in anal sex.

[Did he mean to say: "... may [be] a homo and [may have]
engaged in anal sex"? Whew! That's quite a 'typo' for a
Grammar Guy wannabe.]

Now somewhat more aggressively (and grammatically), but
still devoid of any hint of originality, maturity or
credibility, the TROLL has asserted:

I do charge Wayne LoGo, the poet of poop and all around
****head, with being a homo who is engaged in anal sex.

A Homo? That's my genus, yes.
H. sapiens, and nothing less.
"... who IS engaged in anal sex"?
He used the present tense - complex.
Did he mean: as he wrote his post?
Or as you read it? Gosh, at most,
I hope you folks don't think that I'm
'Engaged' that way most all the time.

I'm not an expert, I admit;
That shoe's more likely, guys, to fit
The TROLL's own foot, though one suspects
That it's been years since he had sex,
If ever - I won't speculate
What gender or life form he'd date,
Or what his mating customs are...
[That image is just too bizarre!]

But, anyway, I won't refute
These charges; folks, who give a hoot
What TROLLs believe or say or think?
I'm taking bets he raised that stink
Expressly (as he's said of me)
To 'obfuscate'... but I can see
Right through this TROLL, whose whining fit's
Poor camouflage for lack of wits.

This sad, pathetic, hated TROLL -
So dim of mind and dark of soul -
Should try to show a bit more spark
As he strives hard to make his mark.
He really should, folks, tone it down,
Set his dumb goal, get out of town,
(Stop posting here - desist and cease!)
And leave this group to live in peace.

Regards,
Wayne

Old August 8th 05, 07:10 PM
Edward Dolan

"LoGo USA" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hey gang -

The record skips and then repeats...
Much like the brain-dead TROLL's sad bleats:

Top posting... [CLICK!] top posts... [GEE WHIZ!]

How repetitious, folks, it is
To read that same old tiresome rote.
How can the TROLL neglect to note:
Nobody listens to a TROLL
If newsgroup netiquette's his goal.

The TROLL can bleat his top post song
Week after week but still: HE'S WRONG!
The proper way to post is clear
(I.e., the way I'm posting here)
Quote only phrases you address,
Folks, nothing more and nothing less.

Editing is fine as long as it is done fairly. However, like most who do this
here on ARBR, you do not do it fairly. Editing must be of the entire
thought, not just a phrase or word. But you know this as well as I. The
difference is that you are a scoundrel and I am a Saint.

Previously the mouthy maven of misstatement mysteriously
muttered:

I worry that Wayne may a homo and engaged in anal sex.

[Did he mean to say: "... may [be] a homo and [may have]
engaged in anal sex"? Whew! That's quite a 'typo' for a
Grammar Guy wannabe.]

Here it is corrected: I worry that Wayne may be a homo and is engaged in
anal sex.

The reason I worry is your preoccupation with ****, ever a characteristic of
homos who are engaged in anal sex.

Now somewhat more aggressively (and grammatically), but
still devoid of any hint of originality, maturity or
credibility, the TROLL has asserted:

I do charge Wayne LoGo, the poet of poop and all around
****head, with being a homo who is engaged in anal sex.

A Homo? That's my genus, yes.
H. sapiens, and nothing less.
"... who IS engaged in anal sex"?
He used the present tense - complex.
Did he mean: as he wrote his post?
Or as you read it? Gosh, at most,
I hope you folks don't think that I'm
'Engaged' that way most all the time.

I meant is. After all, **** seems to be your main interest. Not all homos
engage in anal sex, but I suspect you are that way since you have nothing
but **** on your brain all the time. Beware of AIDS, the one gift of homos
to humanity.

Read the lives of the saints if you would know anything other than ****,
****, ****.

But, anyway, I won't refute
These charges; folks, who give a hoot
What TROLLs believe or say or think?
I'm taking bets he raised that stink
Expressly (as he's said of me)
To 'obfuscate'... but I can see
Right through this TROLL, whose whining fit's
Poor camouflage for lack of wits.

This sad, pathetic, hated TROLL -
So dim of mind and dark of soul -
Should try to show a bit more spark
As he strives hard to make his mark.
He really should, folks, tone it down,
Set his dumb goal, get out of town,
(Stop posting here - desist and cease!)
And leave this group to live in peace.

I will not expend much time and effort on any on this newsgroup as there are
just too many idiots and scoundrels here. To attempt wit would be futile as
it would go right over everyone's heads. Wit is wasted on morons.

Admittedly, I would give you more of my time and effort, but you will have
to get off the subject of **** and onto proper poetic subjects. I actually
liked your first effort when you compared me to a steam locomotive. Too bad
you got sidetracked. A poet without taste is a waste and a poet with nothing
but **** on his brain is a total waste.

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota

Old August 8th 05, 11:21 PM
Slugger

In article , Edward Dolan
wrote:

"LoGo USA" wrote in message
[...]

Its nice to see someone school eddie at his own game. Logo Wayne has a
stronger command of the english language than dear ole eddie who is
prone to spelling errors himself. (should i call eddie an idiot here?)
No I shall not.
Old August 9th 05, 02:50 AM
Edward Dolan

"Slugger" wrote in message

In article , Edward Dolan
wrote:

[...]
I will not expend much time and effort on any on this newsgroup as there
are
just too many idiots and scoundrels here. To attempt wit would be futile
as
it would go right over everyone's heads. Wit is wasted on morons.

Admittedly, I would give you [Wayne Logo] more of my time and effort, but
you will have
to get off the subject of **** and onto proper poetic subjects. I
actually
liked your first effort when you compared me to a steam locomotive. Too
bad
you got sidetracked. A poet without taste is a waste and a poet with
nothing
but **** on his brain is a total waste.

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota

Its nice to see someone school eddie at his own game. Logo Wayne has a
stronger command of the english language than dear ole eddie who is
prone to spelling errors himself. (should i call eddie an idiot here?)
No I shall not.

Although Slugger probably won't believe this, I respect him because he posts
properly. That counts for an awful lot with me because it means that he is
playing the game of newsgroup fair and square. Slugger is not a scoundrel
like so many others here.

He mostly does nothing but troll me of course, but that is OK as I
understand what it is all about. We trolls understand one another. Slugger,
like me, is a good troll and causes no harm. Only criminal vandal trolls
wreck a newsgroup. We have had only one on this group so far who has ever
done that.

Wayne LoGo has a unique talent of being able to versify. In former times,
many others were able to do this, but it has now become a rare thing. Anyone
who does this is going to have a very good command of the language, no doubt
about that. However, do not be taken in by this talent. In the last
analysis, what counts is what is being said. I say more in my posts than
anyone else I have ever encountered here on ARBR. Others play off of me, I
do not play off of them.

I do not make spelling errors. When you see an error by Ed Dolan the Great,
you can rest assured that it is merely a typo. I am the world's worst
typist. I say what I want in two minutes, and then I spend 15 minutes trying
to get all the typos out of my message. It gets extremely frustrating as I
am a man of thought, not a confounded clerk.

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota

Old August 11th 05, 04:37 PM
LoGo USA

Default Milestone Day for ARBR Approaches

Hey again folks -

Where you see [BLEEP!], please read instead
The S-word that's so often said
By this dull-witted, foul-mouthed TROLL
(As he pursues another goal?)

When ARBR's TROLL slips off to sleep
He dreams of docile networked sheep...
The old TROLL thinks he owns this group.
When someone's jumping through his hoop,
He seems to think he's scored a point,
But boy, his nose gets out of joint
When he's outwitted or ignored.
Still, just one time, as he implored:

Poets should only write about love and death and
other esoteric things... you will have to get off the
subject of [BLEEP!] and onto proper poetic subjects.

I took the two-faced TROLL's advice -
No hint of [BLEEP!]; I played real nice.
The rhymes in my last message, team,
Unlike the TROLL's most favored theme,
Waxed esoteric - love and death.
I might as well as saved my breath.

Outclassed by what I really wrote,
The TROLL kept bleating, and I quote
[With fine, fair edits]: "... [BLEEP!], [BLEEP!], [BLEEP!]."
TROLLs' minds are neither broad nor deep,
And only have a single track
With rusty rails, both out of whack.

I think it's time the TROLL confessed
That if he took an inkblot test,
Each time the doc would put one down,
The TROLL would swear the stain was brown,
Then argue till his voice was hoarse,
"It's shaped like piles of [BLEEP!], of course!"

I've counted S-words on this thread,
Both standalone and paired with head.
For me the total's zero, zip!
[Well, twice I quote the TROLL's fat lip.]
There's two by 'nget' (the TROLL's sole fan?)
But who's the leader? Who's 'Da Man'?

With THIRTY-TWO, and counting, troup,
The all-time [BLEEP!]-head on this group,
The Number One of Number Two,
Is ARBR's TROLL! [All cheer:] Pee-ee-ee-YEWW-WW!!!

Regards,
Wayne

Old August 12th 05, 12:38 AM
Edward Dolan

"LoGo USA" wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

You have to stay ENTIRELY off the subject of excrement. If I detect even one
reference to it, then I will make that my only response. I have now imposed
on you a stricture, which ought to make you a better poet. The great artists
of the past did their best work when operating under strictures on one kind
or another.

Old August 12th 05, 01:21 AM
Slugger

In article , Edward Dolan
wrote:

"LoGo USA" wrote in message
[...]

Ed you could have brokent this post up into 3 posts. That way you
would be closer to attaining your goal and we can all break out the
party cigarettes.