Bike shops, rules, principles and law

Old January 31st 21, 05:19 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_4_]

Default Bike shops, rules, principles and law

On Sunday, January 31, 2021 at 5:03:04 AM UTC-8, wrote:
On Monday, January 25, 2021 at 3:20:54 AM UTC-5, wrote:

Last time I checked, admitting that you made a mistake is not a
capital crime or likely to cause a fatal loss of reputation.

I can't imagine kunich posting anything that would make us think any less of him than we already do

I cannot think that your use of a fake name does not show what a coward you are.
Old February 1st 21, 02:30 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Sunday, January 31, 2021 at 12:19:54 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Sunday, January 31, 2021 at 5:03:04 AM UTC-8, wrote:
On Monday, January 25, 2021 at 3:20:54 AM UTC-5, wrote:

Last time I checked, admitting that you made a mistake is not a
capital crime or likely to cause a fatal loss of reputation.

I can't imagine kunich posting anything that would make us think any less of him than we already do

I cannot think that your use of a fake name does not show what a coward you are.

which doesn't change our opinion of you one iota
Old February 1st 21, 05:08 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_4_]

On Monday, February 1, 2021 at 6:30:50 AM UTC-8, wrote:
On Sunday, January 31, 2021 at 12:19:54 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Sunday, January 31, 2021 at 5:03:04 AM UTC-8, wrote:
On Monday, January 25, 2021 at 3:20:54 AM UTC-5, wrote:

Last time I checked, admitting that you made a mistake is not a
capital crime or likely to cause a fatal loss of reputation.

I can't imagine kunich posting anything that would make us think any less of him than we already do

I cannot think that your use of a fake name does not show what a coward you are.

which doesn't change our opinion of you one iota

Let me guess, you think that the opinion of the invisible man is of the slightest interest to me? The low life that has been nowhere and done nothing but shoot his mouth off as if he knew something? Why don't you quote the Internet as your source of jenuuwine fact?
Old February 1st 21, 07:15 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Monday, February 1, 2021 at 12:08:15 PM UTC-5, wrote:

Let me guess, you think that the opinion of the invisible man is of the slightest interest to me?

Obviously it is, or you wouldn't keep responding.

The low life that has been nowhere and done nothing but shoot his mouth off as if he knew something?

You still don't get, do ya sparky. Can't say I'm surprised. I'm not the one who brags daily about his accomplishments. You are. You're the one putting yourself out there. You're the one making grandiose claims about your knowlege of science, medicine, and technology. Yet, every time, you completely fail to be able to back up _anything_ you claim you did.

Why don't you quote the Internet as your source of jenuuwine fact?

As opposed to you screeching out of your ass everyday, I'll take the internet.
Old February 1st 21, 07:55 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_4_]

On Monday, February 1, 2021 at 11:15:29 AM UTC-8, wrote:
On Monday, February 1, 2021 at 12:08:15 PM UTC-5, wrote:

Let me guess, you think that the opinion of the invisible man is of the slightest interest to me?

Obviously it is, or you wouldn't keep responding.
The low life that has been nowhere and done nothing but shoot his mouth off as if he knew something?

You still don't get, do ya sparky. Can't say I'm surprised. I'm not the one who brags daily about his accomplishments. You are. You're the one putting yourself out there. You're the one making grandiose claims about your knowlege of science, medicine, and technology. Yet, every time, you completely fail to be able to back up _anything_ you claim you did.
Why don't you quote the Internet as your source of jenuuwine fact?

As opposed to you screeching out of your ass everyday, I'll take the internet.

You're so stupid you can't even tell the difference between showing your lies and ignorance for what it is and caring about them.