Growth of voting

Old January 22nd 21, 06:17 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_4_]

Default Growth of voting

Trump's victory over Hillary showed an increase in voters about equal to the population of voter growth. The increase in the number of voters during the Biden-Trump election was 17% vs a population growth of versus a voting population growth of less than 1% This has never before happened in the history of this country and while you could expect a better turnout for elections due to 24 hour a day Lame Stream Media attacks, they did the same thing in 2016 for Hillary with virtually no change in the voting population growth vs the actual election turnout.

This is pretty much a guarantee of large scale voting fraud. The Democrat Party is not very bright and they would be completely incapable of this sort of fraud since this is military grade. I would say that this pretty much points to China since they are the one's to gain the most from the almost instant gain they received from Biden's very first actions.
Old January 22nd 21, 08:21 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Lou Holtman[_5_]

Op vrijdag 22 januari 2021 om 19:17:29 UTC+1 schreef :
[...]

Argggg... please Tom you wearing us out with your election fraud crap. Get over it and move on. You must have better/more constructive things to do.

Lou
Old January 22nd 21, 11:05 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
John B.[_3_]

On Fri, 22 Jan 2021 10:17:26 -0800 (PST), Tom Kunich
wrote:

[...]

By Gorry! You've hit it right on the head. Them Chinese chaps control
the voting in the United States. Why, next elections they'll probably
have you fellows voting communist.

Tommy, you are a genius!
--
Cheers,

John B.

Old January 22nd 21, 11:22 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Roger Merriman[_4_]

Lou Holtman wrote:
[...]

What about bikes? Anyone bought new ones or new or old tech?

I’m personally waiting for my Gravel bike to come back from the shop as
it’s having a new group set fitted nothing that posh, but moving to
Hydraulic over cable disks.

As I was killing the brakes, and they where still a touch underwhelming
once off road.

Roger Merriman

Old January 23rd 21, 12:08 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_4_]

On Friday, January 22, 2021 at 12:21:45 PM UTC-8, wrote:
[...]

Lou, maybe you live in a country where election fraud is commonplace and accepted but it isn't in this country.
Old January 23rd 21, 12:11 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_4_]

On Friday, January 22, 2021 at 3:22:36 PM UTC-8, Roger Merriman wrote:
Lou Holtman wrote:
[...]

I'm on the verge of buying another steel bike and putting the money I earn off of selling my two Trek superbikes into a fund to install a new concrete driveway, I really am getting tired of riding down very rapid descents and worrying about if I'm going to get a major failure, Someone that is 15 kg lighter than me wouldn't have to worry about anything
Old January 23rd 21, 12:11 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
JBeattie

Lou Holtman wrote:
[...]

What! Take your bike to a shop? Let me remind you that this is not rec.takeyourbicycletoashop.tech. Building a bike these days is like plug and play -- with a minor pause in the action for hydro discs. Man up! What is your wife telling her friends? If I had a Twitter account and knew how to use it, I'd give you some scurrilous hashtag.

I upgraded my commuter from cable discs to hydro and 11sp. I regret going 11sp because of cassette/chain wear versus 9sp, but it really stops. So now I have a CAADX commuter pig that stops really well. I hate the "out front" steering geometry on the CAADX. It's great for CX but sluggish on the road. That bike has my dyno mood light on it which allows me to be terrified traveling more than 10mph on the twisty wet descents around here. I put a rack on it, so now it is totally transportational.

I was riding around in the dark the other night, winding up a hill with my little mood light and pulsing L&M Urban, and I encountered a woman going the opposite direction with TWO round-beam headlights with probably 2K lumens each. After regaining consciousness, I said "don't you think that is excessive?" She did not respond and sped down the hill. So much for social responsibility! I'm going out and getting myself some SMS approved ChiLights. Time to retaliate!

-- Jay Beattie.

Old January 23rd 21, 12:27 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

Lou Holtman wrote:
[...]

At our age, a cheaper solution - asphalt - will last a
lifetime. Or more.

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

Old January 23rd 21, 04:47 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Bob F

On 1/22/2021 10:17 AM, Tom Kunich wrote:
[...]

It just proves without any doubt that trump activated every thinking
voter to throw him out.
Old January 23rd 21, 08:46 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Lou Holtman[_5_]

Lou Holtman wrote:
[...]

Pretty boring here. Nothing breaks and I have really nothing to wish for in the parts and upgrade department so only riding my bike a lot because of the lock down there is nothing else to go to. In this time of the year the bike gets dirty after every ride. I don't know what the farmers are doing but the leave a lot of mud on always wet country roads. The car wash is also very busy so I got me one of these to make cleaning easier/quicker at home:

https://images.app.goo.gl/vSDxNFVi6KKSQJ5VA

Lou