Seeking Magura HS-77 Brake

Old August 14th 04, 11:45 AM
Uniseriate

Default Seeking Magura HS-77 Brake

Hello,

I have been searching for the Magura HS-77, a hydraulic rim brake that
has been out of production for the past few years. From what I
understand, these brakes were popular on some recumbents of the time
as it allowed complex brake cable routing without having to worry
about an inner cable being snagged against sharp angles.

If anyone has an HS-77 that is just sitting used in your part bin,
please let me know. I'll take them off your hands and you'll get some
cash for your trouble.

Thanks for your time.