Comcast headed to JimmyMacs on the corner of Gregory & Lamen 60630

Old February 18th 05, 05:59 AM

How novel ... the sweethearts Sock Puppet Fred & Ed together at last.
This is getting confusing. One of them wrote ... ah forget it. They
are one and the same anyways.

"Whether or not he still uses the illegal box, only Jim knows for
sure. Isn't this a federal offense?"

I doubt it. I mean you've got to have one of these things to commit a
crime don't you. Say would you do me a big favor and call Comcast
again, yill you? See if they can get over here sooner. I'm getting
tired of waiting and I'm getting anxious to get my hands on that search
warrant. I refer the readership to my other post in this thread for a
detailed explanation in this regard. Speaking of federal offenses,
doesn't use of your wife's Tax ID number for your phony bike shop
operation qualify under the category of tax evasion? I know ... you
don't want to talk about that. That's OK. I understand perfectly.
Remember what was said about living in a glass house and chucking
rocks?

Nothing is sacred with you is it? There was no need for you to drag
another EX-friend into this, but this isn't exactly precedence now is
it. I warned everyone not to become this trolls EX-friend. Ask Joel
Dickman and Gary Brown to name a couple. You needn't ask me, I'm
assuming.

Jim McNamara

Ed Gin wrote:
Fred wrote:

Yo Jimmy,
Just got off the phone with Comcast. Better install another

surveillance camera.
No telling when the Comcast truck will show up to check your

installation.

Pirated cable is a criminal offense JimmyMac.
--
Fred

Fred,

To set the record straight, Joel Dickman and I have unfortunately

viewed illegally
obtained
cable programs in Jimmy's residence a number of years ago. He

utilized a box that
allow access
to all cable channels through his provider without paying additional

fees.
Apparantly he felt
it was cool to be able to get something for free.

Granted, he did maintain a basic program with some options but

certainly the "Pay
per view $29 fight
episodes" were pirated.

I hear Comcast has the ability to scan offsite violators with special

equipment and
the fines are
substantial, in the $2000 range. 20/20 had an expose recently and

they are
cracking down on
the likes of Jimmy.

Whether or not he still uses the illegal box, only Jim knows for

sure. Isn't this
a federal offense?

Ed Gin