Comcast headed to JimmyMacs on the corner of Gregory & Lamen 60630

Old February 16th 05, 03:07 AM
Fred

Default Comcast headed to JimmyMacs on the corner of Gregory & Lamen 60630

Yo Jimmy,
Just got off the phone with Comcast. Better install another surveillance camera.
No telling when the Comcast truck will show up to check your installation.

Pirated cable is a criminal offense JimmyMac.
--
Fred
Old February 16th 05, 04:57 AM
Edward Dolan

"Fred" wrote in message
Yo Jimmy,
Just got off the phone with Comcast. Better install another surveillance
camera.
No telling when the Comcast truck will show up to check your installation.

Pirated cable is a criminal offense JimmyMac.
--
Fred

More Ed Gin ****. Ed Gin uses forged email headers. That is about as
criminal as it gets.

Old February 16th 05, 07:28 PM

Ed - I won't waste any more posts on JimmMac - Gin wrote:

Yo Jimmy,
Just got off the phone with Comcast. Better install another
surveillance camera.
No telling when the Comcast truck will show up to check your
installation.

Pirated cable is a criminal offense JimmyMac.

Ed Gin,

Your anonymity and your asininity go hand in hand. Unfortunately, the
readership has had to endure a prolonged sate of cognitive dissidence.
Readership, let's examine Ed Gin's latest unfounded assertion:

1. Ed Gin has already sufficiently proven himself to be a person who
has no interest in fair play, so ask yourself ... isn't it both
peculiar and completely ironic that Ed would forewarn me and thereby
allow me the time necessary to disconnect and dispose of my alleged
illegal cable reception equipment before the cable company paid me a
visit? The fact is that the accusation is far more important than the
reality that this accusation flies in the face of. This isn't about a
viable threat. It is about dragging my name thru the muck again with
still another assertion for which Ed can produce no supportive
evidence. I not only have no such equipment, but, with the current
abysmal cable rates and service, I will likely be dropping cable and
switching to the dish in the Spring.

2. I have nothing to hide. I welcome Comcast to stop by and check my
installation, but if they arrive as a result of a call initiated by Ed
Gin, I will demand a copy of a search warrant so that when I am
exonerated by Comcast, I have a document that I can admit as evidence
in court should I decide to sue Ed for defamation of character stemming
from his false accusation.

3. Newsfeed.com's zero tolerance acceptable use policy specifically
state among its forbidden activities:

- Flooding: Attempting to take over a newsgroup by flooding it with
your posts.
- Trolling: Harassing or annoying other newsgroup users repeatedly.
- Posting Off-Topic: Posting something that does not belong in that
newsgroup, as indicated by its charter or FAQ article.
- Harassment/Cyberstalking: Threatening or provoking confrontation with
another party, causing fear for one's personal safety. Posting
anyone's personal information such as phone numbers, addresses, social
security numbers, etc. without that person's prior consent also falls
under this category.

Ed, prior to this disparaging post, you violated all of the above
listed items, but now you violated the specific section of the fourth
one ... the posting of personal information (address). I'd like to
take this opportunity to thank you for putting another nail in your own
coffin. When I find the time, I will assemble some of your posts that
violate the above terms of service and forward them to newsfeeds.com.

Ed, you are blinded by your own immense EGO, unable to recognize that
when you engage me in a flame war for the sole purpose of denigrating
my reputation, after the dust settles, what your woeful efforts of
character assassination accomplish is nothing more than the further
erosion of your own deplorable reputation. Ed, you are even more of a
dullard than I previously gave you credit for. I used to think you
were just a dunderhead, but you are rapidly convincing me that you are
brain dead.

Jim McNamara

P.S. I'll just have to keep repeating this in the hope that it will
eventually sink into "Fred's" (read Ed Gin's) thick skull:

More monkey crap from the chump chimp and former Monkey Island resident
who has transfromed A.R.B.R. into a stagnant cesspool

Click "show options" and then "Show original" to view the entire header
with the proxy identification information for the troll ... Ed Gin

Telltale header of ED - The Impersonator & Sock Puppet - GIN

Old February 16th 05, 08:08 PM
Fred

JimmyMac,
Read the rules and regulations for Yahoo accounts. Every time you make another absurd Ed Gin post you also flood, troll, HARASS, post off-topic, threaten and provoke confrontation to name a few.

You are too much of an ARBR butt wipe to know when to stop. You alone Jim McNamara are the one who every day starts the same old Ed Gin crap that has been going on for years.

You must move on to heal JimmyMac. Let the healing begin. It is the only way your soul will be saved. Your choice JimmyMac. Burn in the flames of linsed oil hell with the satan or repent your absurd accusations and sins to move on.
--
Fred

Old February 16th 05, 11:28 PM

Ed Gin,

OK ... read it and it is with my interspersed comments...

You agree to not use the Service to:

a. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any
Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing,
tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's
privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;

.... I've merely responded in order to defend myself and refute your
libelous crap. The only thing that might reasonably apply is here ...
hateful, but who'd blame me for hating the likes of you? Threatening,
defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene ... those are trademarks offenses
of yours, not mine.

b. harm minors in any way;

.... N/A

c. impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a
Yahoo! official, forum leader, guide or host, or falsely state or
otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;

.... N/A You can't honestly say the same.

d. forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to
disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Service;

.... N/A You can't honestly say the same.

e. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any
Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or
under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside
information, proprietary and confidential information learned or
disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure
agreements);

.... N/A

f. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any
Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright
or other proprietary rights ("Rights") of any party;

.... N/A

g. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any
unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk
mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of
solicitation, except in those areas (such as shopping rooms) that are
designated for such purpose (please read our complete Spam Policy);

.... N/A

h. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any
material that contains software viruses or any other computer code,
files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the
functionality of any computer software or hardware or
telecommunications equipment;

.... N/A

i. disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, cause a screen to "scroll"
faster than other users of the Service are able to type, or otherwise
act in a manner that negatively affects other users' ability to engage
in real time exchanges;

.... N/A

j. interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks
connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures,
policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service;

.... N/A

k. intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local,
state, national or international law, including, but not limited to,
regulations promulgated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission,
any rules of any national or other securities exchange, including,
without limitation, the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock
Exchange or the NASDAQ, and any regulations having the force of law;

.... N/A

l. provide material support or resources (or to conceal or disguise
the nature, location, source, or ownership of material support or
resources) to any organization(s) designated by the United States
government as a foreign terrorist organization pursuant to section 219
of the Immigration and Nationality Act;

.... N/A

m. "stalk" or otherwise harass another; or

.... This one is open to interpretation. My posts have primarily been
defensive replies in an effort to counter your determined, repeated
efforts of harassment and denigrating character assassination.

n. collect or store personal data about other users.

.... N/A

I've nothing to fear since it looks like I'm pretty much in compliance
and I could always establish another account if were pulled and, unlike
you I wouldn't be out membership money that was paid for the sole
purpose of anonymous posting. Beside your libelous, vulgar, obscene
statements, your extensive examples of flooding, trolling,
posting-off-topic and Harassment/Cyberstalking harassment/cyberstalking
libel, as defined by newsfeeds.com, bear witness to the fact that you
are not in compliance with newsfeeds.com's acceptable use policy. Lest
you forget ... "Forgery or impersonation: Adding, removing or modifying
identifying network header information in an effort to deceive or
mislead is prohibited. Attempting to impersonate any person by using
forged headers or other identifying information is prohibited.
Falsifying email information for the sole purpose of attributing a post
to someone else very likely qualifies as a serious abuse of service
that would result in account termination". So, keep up the crap ...
Fred (read Ed Gin), if you want to lose your account privileges and
your membership money too. It is obvious that you delight in hurting
others. How much you want you hurt yourself is entirely your choice to
make. Sadomasochism ... gotta love it.

Jim McNamara

P.S. Fred meet Ed ;^)
Telltale header of ED - The Impersonator & Sock Puppet - GIN
..

Old February 17th 05, 05:52 AM

G. Morgan,

This is a mere technicality ... not the street numbers perhaps, but
there are only two house that are on the T-intersection of Gregory &
Lamon (misspelled by Ed) and my house has my name on the adderess
plaque, and that's, as they say, close enough for government work.
Graham, I perfectly well understand you desire not to have your IP
address propagated thru cyberspace. Not only I did not call you an
anonymous troll, I have not called you any other name for that matter,
so you needn't refer to me as a ****head and I certainly don't need for
you to lump me even in the same sentence with Ed Gin. Look, I
understand your concerns for privacy. Put youself in my shoes for just
an instant. If Ed Gin forged your header and then impersonated you and
said crap like how you butt **** your mother and other such crap like
he did to me, I think you'd perfectly well understand why I've been
intolerant of his antics. There is a world of difference between what
you have every right to do and what Ed Gin has no right to do. I'm
sure you can see where that difference lies. I have no issues with you
and I hope you have none with me. I'd like to keep it that way.

JIm McNamara

Old February 17th 05, 01:27 PM
G. Morgan

Newsgroup: alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
= = wrote:

Hi Jim,

This is a mere technicality ... not the street numbers perhaps, but
there are only two house that are on the T-intersection of Gregory &
Lamon (misspelled by Ed) and my house has my name on the adderess
plaque, and that's, as they say, close enough for government work.
Graham, I perfectly well understand you desire not to have your IP
address propagated thru cyberspace. Not only I did not call you an
anonymous troll, I have not called you any other name for that matter,
so you needn't refer to me as a ****head and I certainly don't need for
you to lump me even in the same sentence with Ed Gin.

You're right. I'm sorry I insinuated that you are a "****head". Please accept
my sincere apologies.

Look, I
understand your concerns for privacy.

Good. I suggest you take action to conceal your identity too.

Put youself in my shoes for just
an instant. If Ed Gin forged your header and then impersonated you and
said crap like how you butt **** your mother and other such crap like
he did to me, I think you'd perfectly well understand why I've been
intolerant of his antics.

I missed the post where he said that. I would not be a happy camper either in
that case.

There is a world of difference between what
you have every right to do and what Ed Gin has no right to do. I'm
sure you can see where that difference lies. I have no issues with you
and I hope you have none with me. I'd like to keep it that way.

Yeah. I was stirring the pot, "so to speak". I was out of line. I have no
issues with you, Jim. Sorry to have bothered you. I hope the troll will give
up eventually so Ed Dolan can start talking politics again, that is why I stayed
subscribed to this group after all. :-))

--

-Graham

Remove the snails to email

Old February 17th 05, 03:07 PM

Graham,

Apology accepted. Ed Gin conceals his identity because the things he
has to say of and to people in a public forum, he understandably does
not want to be linked to his real name and real email address. Your
reasons are far different. One of the best reasons for anonymity is to
circumvent the spambots that harvest email addresses and load your
email box up with unsolicited junk email. The various prevarications
aside, thee post I referred to was just one of many such vulgar posts
by Ed. I chose that one because I think most me ncould relate to just
how unacceptably offensive the post and the person who posted it can
be. As concerns Ed Dolan, he has taken leave of ARBR for the time
being at least. He has left because of the very things that he has
been complaining about here at ARBR ... this epitomized by Ed Gin and
his band of sock puppet jackasses. Perhaps if and when things settle
down, he will return, but only time will tell.

Jim McNamara

G. Morgan wrote:
Subject: Comcast headed to JimmyMacs on the corner of Gregory &

Lamen 60630
Newsgroup: alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
= = wrote:

Hi Jim,

[...]

News==----
http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World!
120,000+ Newsgroups

=----

Old February 18th 05, 12:14 AM
Ed Gin

Fred wrote:

Yo Jimmy,
Just got off the phone with Comcast. Better install another surveillance camera.
No telling when the Comcast truck will show up to check your installation.

Pirated cable is a criminal offense JimmyMac.
--
Fred

Fred,

To set the record straight, Joel Dickman and I have unfortunately viewed illegally
obtained
cable programs in Jimmy's residence a number of years ago. He utilized a box that
allow access
to all cable channels through his provider without paying additional fees.
Apparantly he felt
it was cool to be able to get something for free.

Granted, he did maintain a basic program with some options but certainly the "Pay
per view $29 fight
episodes" were pirated.

I hear Comcast has the ability to scan offsite violators with special equipment and
the fines are
substantial, in the $2000 range. 20/20 had an expose recently and they are
cracking down on
the likes of Jimmy.

Whether or not he still uses the illegal box, only Jim knows for sure. Isn't this
a federal offense?

Ed Gin