My poached picture

Old February 17th 05, 02:23 AM
Bertie the Bunyip

"the messenjah"
egroups.com:

voodoo wrote:
"Daedalus" wrote in message
On Wed, 16 Feb 2005 15:46:49 -0600, "voodoo" ,
wrote:

"Daedalus" wrote in message
.. .
On Wed, 16 Feb 2005 15:26:54 -0600, "voodoo"

,
wrote:

"Daedalus" wrote in message
.. .
On 16 Feb 2005 20:21:59 +0100, "Bob R" ,

wrote:

Daedalus wrote in message
.. .
On 16 Feb 2005 19:48:12 +0100, "Bob R"

,
wrote:

JD wrote in message

groups.com...

That's about the biggest laugh yet. You've done quite

a job
of
convincing yourself that you are indeed, larger than

life.
How
do
you
get through doorways?

JD

The biggest laugh was when you e-mailed me and said you

were
going
let
Chuckles rape your daughter as a peace offering

Wow. What could be cooler than trolling talk.rape with

this?

I know, you could post pictures of aborted fetuses to a

SIDS
support
group.

TR snecked

FOAD

Jade

You too BITCH

Aww, did I **** on your parade, bubby?

So sowwy...

shopping for a new pet, jade?

He seems to want to wear a leash.

Wanna help groom him?

is it housebroken?.

Doubt it, But we can send him outside whenever we want.

wait till it's raining.

No rain today... Cloudy at times, but mostly sunny. It reached 80
degrees today in Jacksonville, Florida.

Perfect weather for hunting little girls, eh Chuckles?

bertie

Old February 17th 05, 04:03 PM
Daedalus

On Wed, 16 Feb 2005 15:31:14 -0600, "voodoo" ,
wrote:

"Bob R" wrote in message ...

Daedalus wrote in message

The picture of the biker in the meadow?

I knew that wasn't Chuckles. He's never been anywhere near a mountain.

Jade

I'm an obvious faggot. That's why my wife dumped my ass

your personal problems are no concern of ours, robert.

He and Chuck should be buddies.

Jade

Old February 17th 05, 11:31 PM
voodoo

"JD" wrote in message ...

voodoo wrote in message
shopping for a new pet, jade?

Hands off...
Jade's my BITCH

looks like the other way around, bob.
Old February 17th 05, 11:31 PM
voodoo

wrote:

"Bob R" wrote in message

Daedalus wrote in message

The picture of the biker in the meadow?

I knew that wasn't Chuckles. He's never been anywhere near a

mountain.

Jade

I'm an obvious faggot. That's why my wife dumped my ass

your personal problems are no concern of ours, robert.

He and Chuck should be buddies.

could they be one in the same?

Old February 18th 05, 01:03 AM
JD

the messenjah wrote in message
oups.com...

voodoo wrote:
"Daedalus" wrote in message
On Wed, 16 Feb 2005 15:46:49 -0600, "voodoo" ,
wrote:

"Daedalus" wrote in message
.. .
On Wed, 16 Feb 2005 15:26:54 -0600, "voodoo"

,
wrote:

"Daedalus" wrote in message
.. .
On 16 Feb 2005 20:21:59 +0100, "Bob R" ,

wrote:

.. .

wrote:

JD wrote in message

[...]

http://skywriter.diaryland.com

Jade

When you find youself in danger, When you're threatened by a stranger, When
it looks like you will take a lickin', (puk, puk, puk, puk) There is someone
waiting, Who will hurry up and rescue you, just Call for Super Chicken!
(puk, ack!) Fred, if you're afraid you'll have to overlook it, Besides you
knew the job was dangerous when you took it (puk, ack!) He will drink his
super sauce And throw the bad guys for a loss And he will bring them in
alive and kickin' (puk, puk, puk, puk) There is one thing you should learn
When there is no one else to turn to Call for Super Chicken! (puk, puk, puk,
puk) Call for Super Chicken! (puk, ack!)

Old February 18th 05, 01:09 AM
The Psychedelic Pope™ - His Most Enlightened Exce

Come heither my fine feathered 'Super Chicken' -- I've
got a rollercoaster for you to take a ride on. Drink
some of this fine wine first -- it helps you keep your
balance better when you reach the halfway point
in the ride. But, don't tell anybody about it or we
can't do it any more.

Look there goes one of those California Condors
in front of the first car now!

Old February 18th 05, 02:50 PM
Bob R

the messenjah wrote in message
oups.com...

Daedalus wrote:
On 15 Feb 2005 08:38:39 -0800, "JD" , wrote:

some chickenshiite wrote:
Chuck:

This is your last warning. Remove my picture from
http://chucklysaght.envy.nu/MyDailyRant.html or I am goint to come

Jacksonville Florida and kick your ass!!

JD

Message headers tell so much, especially when a psychotic usenet

kook
is at the helm:

From: "JD"
Newsgroups: rec.arts.poems,alt.mountain-bike,alt.usenet.kooks
Subject: My poached picture
Date: 14 Feb 2005 20:30:50 +0100
Chuck:

This is your last warning. Remove my picture from
http://chucklysaght.envy.nu/MyDailyRant.html or I am goint to come

Jacksonville Florida and kick your ass!!

JD

The picture of the biker in the meadow?

I knew that wasn't Chuckles. He's never been anywhere near a

mountain.

Jade

I never said it was a picture of me. Besides, I'm bigger than the
person in the picture.

I have ridden my bike out in the Rockies, the Smokies, the Catskills,
and in the French and Swiss Alps.

If JD wants to come to Jacksonville and look me up, I'd be happy to
accept his challenge.

I think the photo of me surfing in Costa Rica is better anyway.

Chuckles:

I think GayD is about to put his brand on your ass

Old February 18th 05, 06:21 PM
JD

voodoo wrote:
"Daedalus" wrote in message
On Wed, 16 Feb 2005 15:46:49 -0600, "voodoo"

,
wrote:

"Daedalus" wrote in message
.. .
On Wed, 16 Feb 2005 15:26:54 -0600, "voodoo"

,
wrote:

"Daedalus" wrote in message
.. .
On 16 Feb 2005 20:21:59 +0100, "Bob R"

,
wrote:

.. .

wrote:

JD wrote in message

[...]

Again, even the most feeble minds can read a message header:
From: "JD"
Newsgroups: rec.arts.poems,alt.mountain-bike,soc.men,alt.usenet.kooks

.com
.com

.com
Date: 18 Feb 2005 02:03:34 +0100
Old June 3rd 05, 01:26 AM
Bob R.

"JD" wrote in message ...

When you find youself in danger, When you're threatened by a stranger,
When
it looks like you will take a lickin', (puk, puk, puk, puk) There is
someone
waiting, Who will hurry up and rescue you, just Call for Super Chicken!
(puk, ack!) Fred, if you're afraid you'll have to overlook it, Besides you
knew the job was dangerous when you took it (puk, ack!) He will drink his
super sauce And throw the bad guys for a loss And he will bring them in
alive and kickin' (puk, puk, puk, puk) There is one thing you should learn
When there is no one else to turn to Call for Super Chicken! (puk, puk,
puk,
puk) Call for Super Chicken! (puk, ack!)

Talk about looking the mirror