Usenet is fatally flawed according to Ed Dolan the Great

Old December 1st 07, 06:21 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
Edward Dolan

Default Usenet is fatally flawed according to Mr. Ed Dolan the Great

"Tom Sherman" wrote in message
Edward Dolan wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message
[...]
The criminal vandal troll was Ed Gin whom you brought to this newsgroup
The burden of proof rests with the accuser. Unless you are willing to
substantiate your allegation, be a man and admit that this is what it
is ... a prevarication. I did not bring Ed Gin to this newsgroup.
When are you going to get over the guy? You are the only one who is
obsessed with talking about him long after his departure. It is time
for you to move on.

Ed Gin was a barbarian who never had much to say about anything, but all
you ever did was go on and on remonstrating with him. How could you ever
have been so dumb? You do not remonstrate with a barbarian, you dismiss
him with prejudice.

I hold you partly responsible for the destruction of ARBR. I hold Tom
Sherman partly responsible too because of his deafening silence in the
face of the enemy. Never, never trust anyone who takes a powder when the
going gets rough.

I found the "Johnny NoCom" posts amusing in part, especially the reaction
of others.

Johnny NoCom - rider of the Fastest Stock Class Bicycle in the Known
Universe.

Johnny ReBike - rider of the Slowest Bicycle in the Known Universe.

Johnny Sunset - rider of the Most Fun Bicycle in the Known Universe.

The above posts did not constitute the essence of what Ed Gin was about.
That was just stupid vandalism. But he posted under many false names and
forged names and addresses. He disrupted on-topic threads. He used proxies
to cover his tracks. And finally he was scurrilous in the extreme, using
sexual allusions almost exclusively. In short, he was a criminal vandal
troll just as I have described him - and he was also a total ****head and
****head besides.

Take your amusement and shove it up your ass!

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old December 1st 07, 06:54 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
Edward Dolan

"Mike Vandeman" wrote in message
On Fri, 30 Nov 2007 18:40:53 -0600, Tom Sherman
wrote:

Edward Dolan wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message
[...]
[...]

Does ANYONE know what this idiot is talking about?

I have been dealing with this idiot like it seems forever. Unfortunately, I
do know what he is talking about but I see no reason to impose his idiocies
on the rest of these honorable cycling newsgroups. Tom Sherman has a screw
loose for sure and he does not function like a normal human being. I suspect
he has been like this from birth and the only cure for it will be his
passing.

ARBR used to be a halfway decent newsgroup before Ed Gin destroyed it. Tom
Sherman stood by and let it happen. He apparently thought it "amusing" - his
own word! Tom Sherman is so far beneath contempt that blood rushes to my
head every time I think of him and I literally want to give him a good
throttling.

I think the only solution for this conundrum will be a duel with pistols
down on the banks of the Ohio River some foggy morning in the summertime. Ed
Gin can be his second and I will call on Jim McNamara (my weasel of a
stalker) to be my second. The main thing, if I should be shot dead (my
eyesight is not good), is that I want to be buried on the ****ing lone
prairie where the ****ing eternal wind can howl over my grave until the end
of time. Ah, to be rid of Tom Sherman once and for all is a prospect to be
greatly desired!

Old December 2nd 07, 06:27 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman

On Sat, 1 Dec 2007 00:54:37 -0600, "Edward Dolan"
wrote:

"Mike Vandeman" wrote in message
.. .
On Fri, 30 Nov 2007 18:40:53 -0600, Tom Sherman
wrote:

Edward Dolan wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message
[...]
[...]

Maybe a simple filter would be cheaper.

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
Old December 2nd 07, 06:28 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
Tom Sherman[_2_]

Default Usenet is fatally flawed according to Mr. Ed Dolan the Grate

Mike Vandeman wrote:
Maybe a simple filter would be cheaper.

Says the most kill-filed person on Usenet!

"Localized intense suction such as tornadoes is created when temperature
differences are high enough between meeting air masses, and can impart
excessive energy onto a cyclist." - Randy Schlitter
Old December 2nd 07, 07:57 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
Edward Dolan

Mike Vandeman wrote:
Maybe a simple filter would be cheaper.

Says the most kill-filed person on Usenet!

I have never kill-filed anyone. Mr. Sherman only infuriates me occasionally.
For the most part he writes very sensibly and even intelligently about
recumbents and he is not a scofflaw like some I could name. No ... I believe
I will hang around for so long as he hangs around.

Mr. Sherman likes to be silly and I like to be extravagant. We are a good
match for one another and I hope we are at least amusing for others to read
from time to time. Who could ask for anything more.

Old December 3rd 07, 03:54 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman

On Sun, 02 Dec 2007 12:28:43 -0600, Tom Sherman
wrote:

Mike Vandeman wrote:
Maybe a simple filter would be cheaper.

Says the most kill-filed person on Usenet!

Thanks for proving my point, as usual! The sad thing is that you don't
even know it!

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
Old December 3rd 07, 04:39 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
Tom Sherman[_2_]

wrote:

Mike Vandeman wrote:
Maybe a simple filter would be cheaper.

Says the most kill-filed person on Usenet!

Thanks for proving my point, as usual! The sad thing is that you don't
even know it!

If I was complimented by Vandeman, THEN I would be worried.

Old December 3rd 07, 10:06 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
Edward Dolan

Default Usenet is fatally flawed according to Ed Dolan the Great

wrote:

Mike Vandeman wrote:
Maybe a simple filter would be cheaper.
Says the most kill-filed person on Usenet!

Thanks for proving my point, as usual! The sad thing is that you don't
even know it!

If I was complimented by Vandeman, THEN I would be worried.

Never fear, Ed Dolan the Great will always be here to keep the nefarious
liberal Tom Sherman in his place, which is infinitely below ME! A lowly
civil engineer like him must never be allowed to get uppity. That is a space
that is reserved strictly for former college librarians.

Old December 4th 07, 03:44 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman

wrote:

Mike Vandeman wrote:
Maybe a simple filter would be cheaper.
Says the most kill-filed person on Usenet!

Thanks for proving my point, as usual! The sad thing is that you don't
even know it!

If I was complimented by Vandeman, THEN I would be worried.

Don't worry, you wouldn't even know it.

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande