Bolivia's 'Death Road' claims life of U.S. mountain biker

Old April 29th 08, 01:26 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment

Default Bolivia's 'Death Road' claims life of U.S. road cyclist

Mike...you are such a paranoid schiz it is amazing...thanks for the
laughs.
Old April 29th 08, 03:35 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman

On Mon, 28 Apr 2008 06:23:58 -0500, Tom Sherman
wrote:

Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Sun, 27 Apr 2008 21:35:25 -0500, Tom Sherman
wrote:

Mike Vandeman blathered:
On Sun, 27 Apr 2008 06:22:55 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

You guys are INCREDIBLY stupid! How do you think he ended up off-road?
?He rode off-road! DUH!

Actually you're the one that is tarded. The roads are narrow...no room
for error. blind corners, etc. this happens all the time. You're just
an idiot. Like I said...take a flyover of the area next time.
That has nothing to do with the fact that he rode the bike off of the
road.
Dude, if the guy hit a low barrier wall and went off the bike over the
wall, he was no longer riding the bike. Duh! If the deceased lost
control and was sliding on the ground, he was no longer riding the bike,
whether or not he was in contact with it. Duh!

That's part of mountain biking. It happens all the time. It certainly
doesn't make him a hiker! He was mountain biking.

Mikey V. must think that crossing the Rocky Mountains by riding on the
paved shoulder of I-70 is mountain biking.

Only if done on a mountain bike.

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
Old April 29th 08, 03:35 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman

On Mon, 28 Apr 2008 04:16:09 -0700 (PDT), Siskuwihane
wrote:

On Apr 28, 12:45*am, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Sun, 27 Apr 2008 18:07:43 -0700 (PDT), Siskuwihane

wrote:
On Apr 27, 8:28*pm, Tom Sherman
wrote:
Siskuwihane wrote:
On Apr 27, 12:34 pm, Tom Sherman
wrote:
marika wrote:

"Mike Vandeman" wrote in message
Every one of your posts is a lie, since you don't use your real name.
when did they write the law(s) that require using real names and or
telling the truth on usenet.
It all goes to accountability and therefore credibility - if a sock
puppet becomes discredited, it can be tossed for a new one.

Mike uses his real name and has ZERO credibilty.

The scary part is that Mikey V. probably believes on what he is posting,
unlike some anonymous trolls whose intent is to stir things up.

Not sure if that's directed towards me or not, my real name and where
I live is posted elsewhere. My nic doesn't make my opinion,
experiences or knowledge any less valid than someone who uses their
real name on their account.

Not using your real name is a sure sign of an intent to deceive. In
fact, it IS deception.

My real name is out there, don't be so lazy and do some real research.
If it was on Travelocity.com you would have found it a long time ago.

You are hiding, a sure sign of a LIAR.

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
Old April 30th 08, 11:26 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Siskuwihane[_2_]

wrote:
On Apr 28, 12:45*am, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Sun, 27 Apr 2008 18:07:43 -0700 (PDT), Siskuwihane

wrote:
On Apr 27, 8:28*pm, Tom Sherman
wrote:
Siskuwihane wrote:
On Apr 27, 12:34 pm, Tom Sherman
wrote:
marika wrote:

[...]

You posted I work for an airline, that is a lie, that makes you a
LIAR.

Old April 30th 08, 02:17 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment

Ok...I think it is time to up your seroquel and depakote...something
is amiss with you Mike. You make no sense.
Old May 2nd 08, 06:01 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman

wrote:
On Apr 28, 12:45*am, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Sun, 27 Apr 2008 18:07:43 -0700 (PDT), Siskuwihane

wrote:
On Apr 27, 8:28*pm, Tom Sherman
wrote:
Siskuwihane wrote:
On Apr 27, 12:34 pm, Tom Sherman
wrote:
marika wrote:

[...]

No, that is just bad memory. I thought you said you work for an
airline.

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
Old May 3rd 08, 02:35 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment

--

We thought you said you walked to the airport...we thought you said
you wrote a book...we thought you said "my country had better uses for