FS: Bacchetta Strada

Old June 13th 08, 05:33 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
GoHabsGo[_2_]

Default FS: Bacchetta Strada

Sorry for the intrusion - I used to be a rider but my time has been
consumed by other forces which is why I have this super bike available for
sale.

This is a 2004 Bacchetta Strada high racer.

I bought the bike new in 2006 from Urbane Cycle in Toronto. First season I
rode it about 1800km. 2007 saw only one short ride. 2008 it is still hangin
in the garage.

I love the bike but it is just too much $ for hanging it in the garage.

SRam Rocket shifters, Shimano 105 derailers and pedals and Alex DA16 rims.
Two extra tires included (one folding tire).

I am hoping for $1300 including clip on pedals, regular ones, a sigma
computer with cadence and a rear panier rack.

I live in London, Ontario and DON'T WANT TO SHIP it. I could, however,
deliver within a couple of hours from London.

Leave me a line if interested. See some photos below.

Thanks,

Larry
larry.kijiji 'that funny symbol that looks like a small a with a cirlcle
around it' sympatico 'd0t' ca

OR

http://s301.photobucket.com/albums/nn76/bacchetta_2004/
Old June 25th 08, 09:15 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
GoHabsGo[_3_]

Default FS: Bacchetta Strada ... still available

GoHabsGo wrote in
0.236:

[...]

No so much traffic in here, eh. Bike is still available for sale.