My poached picture

Old February 14th 05, 07:30 PM
JD

Default My poached picture

Chuck:

This is your last warning. Remove my picture from
http://chucklysaght.envy.nu/MyDailyRant.html or I am goint to come to
Jacksonville Florida and kick your ass!!

JD

Old February 14th 05, 07:51 PM
TBF::.

"JD" wrote in message ...
Chuck:

This is your last warning. Remove my picture from
http://chucklysaght.envy.nu/MyDailyRant.html or I am goint to come to
Jacksonville Florida and kick your ass!!

JD

Are you serious? Over some picture?

Old February 14th 05, 07:55 PM
Daedalus

On Mon, 14 Feb 2005 14:51:53 -0500, "TBF::." ,
wrote:

"JD" wrote in message ...
Chuck:

This is your last warning. Remove my picture from
http://chucklysaght.envy.nu/MyDailyRant.html or I am goint to come to
Jacksonville Florida and kick your ass!!

JD

Are you serious? Over some picture?

I know. It's totally crazy. The only thing more idiotic would be to
threaten to kill someone over usenet posts. Chuck does that pretty
regularly.

Good thing JD hasn't sunk that low.

Jade

"I've been saved by the blood of Jesus Christ.
Every thing that I have ever written on usenet
that is sinful has been forgiven by Him.."

- Chuckles recites the prayer of the kook
Old February 14th 05, 07:58 PM
the messenjah

JD wrote:
Chuck:

This is your last warning. Remove my picture from
http://chucklysaght.envy.nu/MyDailyRant.html or I am goint to come to
Jacksonville Florida and kick your ass!!

JD

I'll be waiting for you, JD. In the meantime, check out this link.

http://images.search.yahoo.com/searc...=Chuck+Lysaght

Old February 14th 05, 08:07 PM
jj1075

Are you serious? Over some picture?

I'd feel the same way. It's a ****ty site at best....Looks like an 11
year-old put it together using AOL's sitebuilder or something. Looks like
something circa 1996. No class and more importantly, no content.

Look at the site again. Would you want your picture associated with it?

JJ

Old February 14th 05, 08:12 PM
the messenjah

jj1075 wrote:

Are you serious? Over some picture?

I'd feel the same way. It's a ****ty site at best....Looks like an

11
year-old put it together using AOL's sitebuilder or something. Looks

like
something circa 1996. No class and more importantly, no content.

Look at the site again. Would you want your picture associated with

it?

Who's picture is it?

JJ

Old February 14th 05, 08:39 PM
Daedalus

On 14 Feb 2005 12:12:30 -0800, "the messenjah"
, wrote:

jj1075 wrote:

Are you serious? Over some picture?

I'd feel the same way. It's a ****ty site at best....Looks like an

11
year-old put it together using AOL's sitebuilder or something. Looks

like
something circa 1996. No class and more importantly, no content.

Look at the site again. Would you want your picture associated with

it?

Who's picture is it?

....Chuck says trying not to acknowledge his site was just thoroughly
trashed by someone who doesn't already hate him.

Old February 14th 05, 08:42 PM
Firewalker

"JD" wrote in message ...
Chuck:

This is your last warning. Remove my picture from
http://chucklysaght.envy.nu/MyDailyRant.html or I am goint to come to
Jacksonville Florida and kick your ass!!

JD

Threatening a criminal offence for a civil offence sure is the way to
go..........and if you actually do it, this post shows premeditation.

Good luck with that.

Old February 14th 05, 09:07 PM
BB

On 14 Feb 2005 20:30:50 +0100, JD wrote:
Chuck:

This is your last warning. Remove my picture from
http://chucklysaght.envy.nu/MyDailyRant.html or I am goint to come to
Jacksonville Florida and kick your ass!!

Nice forgery; good choice of using x-privat.org to hide. Not particularly
bold or honorable, but well done.

--
-BB-
To e-mail me, unmunge my address
Old February 14th 05, 09:35 PM

BB wrote:
On 14 Feb 2005 20:30:50 +0100, JD wrote:
Chuck:

This is your last warning. Remove my picture from
http://chucklysaght.envy.nu/MyDailyRant.html or I am goint to come

Jacksonville Florida and kick your ass!!

Nice forgery; good choice of using x-privat.org to hide. Not

particularly
bold or honorable, but well done.

It's not hiding when you know who it is. Bobby's dick is so hard for JD
he'll do anything to get his attention.