alt.mountain-bike roundup

Old October 5th 05, 01:54 AM
small change

Default alt.mountain-bike roundup

Ride-A-Lot wrote:
For your benefit and at the request of Penny, the AMB FAQ has been
updated. READ IT!

http://www.schnauzers.ws/ambfaq.html

oh, duh -"refresh".
nevermind.

tho personally, I think the Crazy entry should read

This is a man who lives up to his name. He rides his bike at 1 AM in 10F
weather. He is still using WebTV so don't expect quotes in his replies and
don't complain, either. You may not understand him, but no one does and
that's just fine with us.

my unasked for two cents.

ps

Old October 5th 05, 02:19 AM
Ride-A-Lot

small change wrote:
Ride-A-Lot wrote:

For your benefit and at the request of Penny, the AMB FAQ has been
updated. READ IT!

http://www.schnauzers.ws/ambfaq.html

oh right, blame it on me now.
I do think Crazy warrants recognition for his special uniqueness. ;-)

did you put a link to the amb-bar in there?

Now it is.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws
Old October 5th 05, 02:22 AM
Ride-A-Lot

small change wrote:
Ride-A-Lot wrote:

For your benefit and at the request of Penny, the AMB FAQ has been
updated. READ IT!

http://www.schnauzers.ws/ambfaq.html

oh, duh -"refresh".
nevermind.

tho personally, I think the Crazy entry should read

This is a man who lives up to his name. He rides his bike at 1 AM in 10F
weather. He is still using WebTV so don't expect quotes in his replies and
don't complain, either. You may not understand him, but no one does and
that's just fine with us.

my unasked for two cents.

ps

Ug! OK. Fixed. Refresh.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws
Old October 5th 05, 03:39 AM
p e t e f a g e r l i n

x1134x wrote:

lotsa drivel

Once you get the sand cleaned out of your vagina,
you might find it easier to relax.

It's happened in amb before.
Old October 5th 05, 05:39 AM
Phil, Squid-in-Training

Ride-A-Lot wrote:
For your benefit and at the request of Penny, the AMB FAQ has been
updated. READ IT!

http://www.schnauzers.ws/ambfaq.html

How do I get into the FAQ? Do I have to go nuts and say weird things?

--
Phil, Squid-in-Training

Old October 5th 05, 05:57 AM

p e t e f a g e r l i n wrote:
x1134x wrote:

lotsa drivel

Once you get the sand cleaned out of your vagina,
you might find it easier to relax.

Oooo, that's really mean.

I like it.

E.P.

Old October 5th 05, 07:16 AM
Westie

Phil, Squid-in-Training wrote:
Ride-A-Lot wrote:

For your benefit and at the request of Penny, the AMB FAQ has been
updated. READ IT!

http://www.schnauzers.ws/ambfaq.html

Do I have to go nuts and say weird things?

Let's all just pause and think about that for a moment....
If that's the criteria then he should have been in the FAQ long ago.
--
Westie
Old October 5th 05, 03:22 PM
Coyoteboy

You worry too much, its only Usenet, its not real life - take
everything with a pinch of salt mate.

My New Bike brucianna General 6 June 8th 05 08:45 AM
Trips for Kids 13th Annual Bike Swap & Sale Marilyn Price Rides 0 June 1st 04 04:53 AM
Trips for Kids 13th Annual Bike Swap & Sale Marilyn Price General 0 June 1st 04 04:52 AM
Trips for Kids 13th Annual Bike Swap & Sale Marilyn Price Recumbent Biking 0 June 1st 04 04:49 AM
aus.bicycle FAQ (Monthly(ish) Posting) kingsley Australia 3 February 24th 04 08:44 PM