HAPPY BIRTHDAY ABSENT HUSBAND

Old June 3rd 05, 08:00 AM
Tamyka Bell

Default HAPPY BIRTHDAY ABSENT HUSBAND

It's Absent Husband's birthday this Sunday, so let's hope the girls (and
the woman) get him some lovely bike-related presents.

*sings (badly)*

Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday Absent Husband
Happy birthday to you!

Tam
Old June 3rd 05, 08:03 AM
Stuart Lamble

On 2005-06-03, Tamyka Bell wrote:
It's Absent Husband's birthday this Sunday, so let's hope the girls (and
the woman) get him some lovely bike-related presents.

*sings (badly)*

Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday Absent Husband
Happy birthday to you!

Why was he born so beautiful...

*ahem*

Okay, then:

Twenty-one today,
Twenty-one today ...

why is everybody looking at me like that?

Old June 3rd 05, 08:14 AM
TimC

On 2005-06-03, Stuart Lamble (aka Bruce)
On 2005-06-03, Tamyka Bell wrote:
It's Absent Husband's birthday this Sunday, so let's hope the girls (and
the woman) get him some lovely bike-related presents.

*sings (badly)*

Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday Absent Husband
Happy birthday to you!

What she said!

Why was he born so beautiful...

*ahem*

Okay, then:

Twenty-one today,
Twenty-one today ...

why is everybody looking at me like that?

Because we can't compehend how badly out of key one can possibly be.

We would be called technicians, not researchers, if we knew
what we were doing
Old June 3rd 05, 09:33 AM
Resound

On 2005-06-03, Stuart Lamble (aka Bruce)
On 2005-06-03, Tamyka Bell wrote:
It's Absent Husband's birthday this Sunday, so let's hope the girls (and
the woman) get him some lovely bike-related presents.

*sings (badly)*

Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday Absent Husband
Happy birthday to you!

What she said!

Why was he born so beautiful...

*ahem*

Okay, then:

Twenty-one today,
Twenty-one today ...

why is everybody looking at me like that?

Because we can't compehend how badly out of key one can possibly be.

We would be called technicians, not researchers, if we knew
what we were doing

Isn't it traditional for all birthday related songs to be sung in all keys
simultaneously, regardless of the number of singers. I believe this is
commonly known as the key of ******* minor.

Old June 3rd 05, 06:51 PM
Sara Kirk

In article , Resound

On 2005-06-03, Stuart Lamble (aka Bruce)
On 2005-06-03, Tamyka Bell wrote:
[...]

That's cetainly how I sing. Natal felicitations, my dear old thing.

--
Sara

iChat: sarakirk (AIM)
So, what are you going to do? Sucker me to death?
Old June 5th 05, 02:09 AM
Absent Husband

*blush* thanks dudes....

32 today, 32 today......!!

shameless plug

You can read all about my lovely birthday morning on my new blog:
absenthusband.blogspot.com

/shameless plug

Absent Husband (Old? I don't feel old. Pass me my walking stick, young
whipper-snappers...)

Old June 5th 05, 10:30 AM
JH

"Tamyka Bell" wrote in message
It's Absent Husband's birthday this Sunday, so let's hope the girls (and
the woman) get him some lovely bike-related presents.

*sings (badly)*

Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday Absent Husband
Happy birthday to you!

Tam

Happy Birthday AH!

perhaps you could add the long knicks mentioned in the other post to the
wish list.

See you next BLART, (in long everthing).

jh

Old June 6th 05, 01:29 AM
Tamyka Bell

JH wrote:

"Tamyka Bell" wrote in message
It's Absent Husband's birthday this Sunday, so let's hope the girls (and
the woman) get him some lovely bike-related presents.

*sings (badly)*

Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday Absent Husband
Happy birthday to you!

Tam

Happy Birthday AH!

perhaps you could add the long knicks mentioned in the other post to the
wish list.

See you next BLART, (in long everthing).

jh

pffft, it ain't that cold!

Tam
Old June 6th 05, 02:07 AM
JH

Tamyka Bell wrote:
JH wrote:

"Tamyka Bell" wrote in message

It's Absent Husband's birthday this Sunday, so let's hope the girls (and
the woman) get him some lovely bike-related presents.

*sings (badly)*

Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday Absent Husband
Happy birthday to you!

Tam

Happy Birthday AH!

perhaps you could add the long knicks mentioned in the other post to the
wish list.

See you next BLART, (in long everthing).

jh

pffft, it ain't that cold!

Tam

pffft, I got on the trainer Sunday morning at 5.30am, rode indoors until
it was light enough to go out on the road, took the bike off the trainer
and went 1km down the road and turned back home after cursing my lack of
cold weather gear, so I went home for some more indoor trainer fun,
until I lost motivation.

Today's shopping list: Arm warmers, leg warmers, skull cap (maybe).

PS: If anyone wants to do mindless laps/hours at Port Of Brisbane next
Sunday, that is where I plan on heading. (Drive there, go round and
round and round, drive home)

jh

Happy Birthday Darren Bedford Jeff Groves Unicycling 37 October 12th 05 12:36 PM
Happy Birthday Harper Brian MacKenzie Unicycling 30 August 30th 05 10:46 PM
Happy Birthday JC! Unirene Unicycling 30 July 14th 05 11:49 AM
Happy Birthday Dave Lowell! HardcoreCokerRider Unicycling 2 January 18th 05 05:36 AM
Happy Birthday Women [email protected] Racing 0 September 4th 04 12:42 PM