Any of You Do Trikes -- in A Metro Area, Too??

Old February 27th 06, 10:29 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc

Default Any of You Do Trikes -- in A Metro Area, Too??

"GaryG" wrote in message
"Edward Dolan" wrote in message
news:iZidnTMBmLLI4ZzZnZ2dnUVZ_tidnZ2d@prairiewave. com...

[...]
I am assuming you are a secular Jew, one who has fallen away from your
religion. New York City seems to be full of these types. If that is true,
you will never hear the end of it from me. A Jew who has abandoned his
religion is anathema to me. Of course, fallen away Catholics are legion

and
nothing to get excited about. But religion defines the Jew. Not to stand

by
your religion marks you as a traitor to your people and an object of
scorn
to the rest of us.

It also marks one as rational and thoughful. Check out this site for a
well-written alternative to the dogmatic "faith before reason" point of

http://whydoesgodhateamputees.com/

[...]

Gary, I am too lazy to ever go to a link and read anything that I haven't
written myself.

However, being rational and thoughtful has nothing to do with sticking by
your religion and your tradition. For the Jew, that is one and the same
thing. The Jew abandons his religion at his peril. It is the one thing that
has ensured his survival down through the millennia. Why is the Jew still
with us and not the Philistine? The answer is a religion based on a Book.
The Word is very powerful indeed, especially when it is written down.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old February 27th 06, 11:03 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc

"NYC XYZ" wrote in message
ups.com...
Edward Dolan wrote:

Well, that is where you have got it most awfully wrong. Sex is never
casual
to women. It seems that it is to homos though - which is just another
reason
for not liking them.

Homos are creepy. The vast majority I know have this errie feline
quality to them. The sense you get from a bitch of a boss, only in a
male package. Bizarre.

But you've got the wrong end of the stick if you think casual sex is
emotionally-detached. It can be, but, returning to my coffee analogy,
it's something that can be indulged in easily without losing any of its
appeal.

And in a truly matriarchal society, sex is always casual. Of course
emotions are involved -- we're talking sex, here -- but it's casual in
the sense that there isn't all this baggage about societal norms and so
forth and so on. Basically, like how kissing is regarded these days.
I mean, a hundred and fifty years ago girls didn't even go on dates
without a chaperone! In five hundred years' time, I bet you the sexual
controversy of the day will be whether it's all right to mate with a
martian or something like that.

An awful lot of really bad anthropology was done early in the last century.
All that free and easy sex of the South Sea Islands was not what it first
appeared to be. Margaret Mead, for instance, got almost everything wrong. In
addition, there are very few matriarchal societies. Men will always rule the
roost, no matter how lineage is defined.

More crimes have been committed over sex than almost anything else
(except
money of course).

So?

So ... just another reason not to take it as a casual thing, unless you
don't mind being murdered for a little sex.

It is like playing with dynamite.

Nothing Freudian intended, surely.

Anyone who thinks it is
like having a cup of coffee is severely impaired mentally and
emotionally -
and will end up in an asylum for lunatics sooner or later.

Anyone who thinks being severely impaired mentally and emotionally
should read the papers some time. The most successful stock brokers
were overwhelmingly found to be incurable liars, emotionally detached,
and borderline insane (as in mistake their inner reality for the world
outside).

You are now doing what you accuse Peter Clinch of doing, going away from the
topic under discussion with a straw man. You cannot compare sex to having a
cup of coffee without being absurd.
[...]

Nope, think about it for a moment. In a state of nature, those are the
only
two things that matter. One has to do with the survival of the individual
and the other has to do with the survival of the species. It is only
civilization that makes it possible for us to have other things on our
minds.

Exactly -- being that we're no longer in a state of nature, your point
is moot.

We are never far removed from Nature. Civilization is a very thin veneer
which just barely covers our nakedness. Like I said, eating and sex are any
creature's two main activities. Not moot at all!
[...]

I am assuming you are a secular Jew, one who has fallen away from your
religion.

You make a lot of assumptions! For someone who's a fan of Marco Polo,
I'm surprised you don't know where Kaifeng, Henan Province is.

So you are a Jew who was born in China. So what does your place of birth
have to do with anything?
[...]

If that is true,
you will never hear the end of it from me. A Jew who has abandoned his
religion is anathema to me. Of course, fallen away Catholics are legion
and
nothing to get excited about. But religion defines the Jew. Not to stand
by
your religion marks you as a traitor to your people and an object of
scorn
to the rest of us.

There are some fascinating photographs in "Hitler's Jewish Soldiers."
It's a great ready, winner of some military book award, which source
materials have been bought by the Bundeswehr Archiv. The author, a
former USMC officer from Texas, only found out his own Jewish roots
while researching his book!

You are even a greater fool than I suspected. A Jew who does not know his
roots and acknowledge them is an abomination. Instead of flouncing around
NY, you should go to Israel and do something worthwhile for your people and
your nation (Israel).
[...]

After all, life would not be possible without the
light and the heat from the Sun.

Tsk, tsk...you need to watch some more National Geographic shows!

No sun, no life. It doesn't get much simpler than that.

Old February 27th 06, 11:19 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc

"NYC XYZ" wrote in message
ups.com...

Johnny Sunset aka Tom Sherman wrote:

I agree that Homo sapiens are creepy. No other species take enjoyment
in being deliberately cruel.

--
Tom Sherman - Behind the Cheddar Curtain

Speaking of which, it's a real puzzle why evolution hasn't selected out
gays. The current theory is that they help protect siblings; they
themselves won't reproduce, but given our social nature they will help
see their siblings' offspring off to a good start, etc. Basically,
they're evolutionary support troops.

Or maybe gay apes really knew how to groom for lice?

The evolutionary process makes all kinds of mistakes Ever hear of mutations?
Some few are helpful, but most are harmful. It is society that will make a
place for gays, not nature. Nature will see to it that natural selection
will eliminate any mistakes that do not promote the survival of the species.
Anyone who thinks that homos were put here by nature to protect siblings has
got rocks in their heads for brains.

By the way, I continue to believe that 95% of homos are nothing but
perverts. They have freely chosen their life style for immoral reasons of
their own. Nature would never create so many homos. It is strictly a
societal construct and the amount of it that is tolerated is an indicator of
the moral decay of a society.

Old February 27th 06, 11:40 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc

"NYC XYZ" wrote in message
ups.com...
Johnny Sunset aka Tom Sherman wrote:

I didn't expect a kind of Spanish Inquisition!

--
Tom Sherman

Latina mamicitas can ask anything of me, anything. They travel the
world on their backs. Seven million years of evolution in an instant.
Everything you've ever desired and feared in a female, the good the bad
and the ugly, the beautiful and the damned.

Just take a bike tour of the Bronx in summertime and tell me if you
don't get whip-lash from all the different shapes and colors and sizes
and sounds and smells and attitudes. Wow. Pure sex. Are they
heavenly...or hot as hell?

Here is the libidinous, lascivious Jew at his worst - or is it his best.
Well, this is what happens when a Jew abandons his religion for the secular
life. Before you know it, he is just into ass and tits, ass and tits, ass
and tits ... All of which leads me to believe that the Jew is totally lost
in this world without his religion to anchor him.

I am Saint Edward the Great of the Order of the Perpetual Sorrows and I can
tell you all will ever have to know to get along in this world of woe.
Abandon all pleasure, you who will enter into my Order. I will open the
Gates of Hell before you and show you what your pathetic pleasures amount
to. Better yet, I will consign you to the eternal flames where your rotten
soul may burn forever. Unlike the Spanish Inquisition, I do not want to save
your soul. Nay, I want you to lose it since it is not worth anything.

Old February 27th 06, 12:30 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc

"Mike Rice" wrote in message
[...]
I seem to recall a study where incident of homosexuality in rats
increase with overcrowded population.

Indiana Mike

Mike, there is so much bad science floating around in the world today that I
despair of anyone ever knowing anything for sure. Fortunately bad science in
the social sciences does not matter so much as long as no public policies
are being based on it, but the physical sciences had better get it right or
we are all lost.

Old February 27th 06, 05:44 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc

Go read Baruch Spinoza. He liberated Jews from Judaism.

He made possible the current notion among most Jews that one can be
ethnically Jewish and totally secular, atheistic.

Old February 27th 06, 05:46 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc

Mike Rice wrote:

I seem to recall a study where incident of homosexuality in rats
increase with overcrowded population.

Indiana Mike

How interesting! I saw on PBS once how a group of female-only African
bullfrogs will one day have one or two of them turn into a male, just
like that!

Old February 27th 06, 06:24 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc

Edward Dolan wrote:

An awful lot of really bad anthropology was done early in the last century.
All that free and easy sex of the South Sea Islands was not what it first
appeared to be. Margaret Mead, for instance, got almost everything wrong. In
addition, there are very few matriarchal societies. Men will always rule the
roost, no matter how lineage is defined.

True there are very few matriarchal societies, still. True Ms. Mead
fibbed a lot of her research. Does not discount anything I've said.
And I don't care if men rule the roost. I live as I do, still, 'bents
and all.

So ... just another reason not to take it as a casual thing, unless you
don't mind being murdered for a little sex.

I'd die happy. That's good enough for me. Ah, my own Liebestod! I
look forward to this summer's crop of newly-pubescent latinas.

You are now doing what you accuse Peter Clinch of doing, going away from the
topic under discussion with a straw man.

Actually, in point of fact, you are, right now, this very moment! I do
not digress in noting my own feelings on the matter of men, women, and
sex. Very a propos, even if you disagree. Do you even know what a
straw man argument is?

You cannot compare sex to having a
cup of coffee without being absurd.
[...]

So you disagree. Doesn't mean this is a straw man argument.

We are never far removed from Nature. Civilization is a very thin veneer
which just barely covers our nakedness. Like I said, eating and sex are any
creature's two main activities. Not moot at all!

So what's your excuse?

So you are a Jew who was born in China. So what does your place of birth
have to do with anything?

OMG....

You are even a greater fool than I suspected. A Jew who does not know his
roots and acknowledge them is an abomination. Instead of flouncing around
NY, you should go to Israel and do something worthwhile for your people and
your nation (Israel).
[...]

ROTFLMFAO!!!!

I know Jews like Chinese food, but that's no reason to suspect we're a
Lost Tribe!

No sun, no life. It doesn't get much simpler than that.

Like I said, you need to watch some more National Geographic.

Old February 27th 06, 06:27 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc

Bill Baka wrote:

I can one up you on that easily. Go to Los Angeles and ride the bike
trail along the beaches on a July Saturday or Sunday and all the micro
bikinis on all the babes there will make you fall off the bike,
repeatedly. Or you can just stop and drool, er watch a female volleyball
game. Been there, done that, no comparison.
Bill

You mean Venice Beach or something like that?

I suppose you might have a point there, then...even during summertime
you won't find anyone walking around in a bikini off the beach or
boardwalk in NYC the way you see in those movies set in LA...or is that
just the movies?

Anyway, I'll take one of these fine young latinitasses here any
time...more tits and ass than two typical white girls put together!

Old February 27th 06, 07:08 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc

Dude, I ain't from Judah and Benjamin, but Sinim:

http://tulsa.craigslist.org/m4w/136014026.html

Now where's that full-suspension latina 'bent I ordered for a ride?

Edward Dolan wrote:

[...]

recumbent trikes in Vancouver, Canada area bla Recumbent Biking 5 April 17th 05 06:48 AM
San Diego area commuting questions Noel Llopis General 2 May 12th 04 03:47 AM
Tandem Trikes? brian hughes General 8 July 18th 03 04:22 AM
Tandem Trikes? Brent Hugh Social Issues 2 July 18th 03 04:22 AM
Tandem Trikes? Brent Hugh Recumbent Biking 4 July 18th 03 04:22 AM