Let's go to war

Old October 13th 07, 02:24 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc

Default Let's go to war

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/10/12/wa...=1&oref=slogin

Jobst Brandt
Old October 13th 07, 03:22 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Ozark Bicycle

Default OT: Let's go to war

On Oct 12, 8:24 pm, wrote:
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/10/12/wa...ral.html?_r=1&...

Jobst Brandt

You forgot the "OT" in the subject line.

Old October 13th 07, 07:25 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
RBrickston

In article ,
says...
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/10/12/wa...=1&oref=slogin

Jobst Brandt

0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 +10dB
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||
TROLL-O-METER
Old October 13th 07, 03:35 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc

R Brickston writes:

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/10/12/wa...=1&oref=slogin

0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 +10dB
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||
TROLL-O-METER

Hear no evil, see no evil, and keep smiling. That the Iraq adventure
was an ill conceived, unjustified loss of human lives on all sides
should not be overlooked and who is in a better position to make that
clear than leaders whose job it was to carry it out?... and what is
next? Iran?

Jobst Brandt
Old October 13th 07, 03:36 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
landotter

On Oct 12, 9:22 pm, Ozark Bicycle
wrote:
On Oct 12, 8:24 pm, wrote:

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/10/12/wa...ral.html?_r=1&...

Jobst Brandt

You forgot the "OT" in the subject line.

After five years of swaggering authoritarian pointlessness, the
stench of a million dead for a dry drunk's buddies' industrial
profit--it tends to permeate everything.

Sinclair Lewis was right: "When fascism comes to America it will be
wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross."

Old October 13th 07, 04:28 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Ozark Bicycle

wrote:
On Oct 12, 8:24 pm, wrote:

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/10/12/wa...ral.html?_r=1&...

Jobst Brandt

You forgot the "OT" in the subject line.

After five years of swaggering authoritarian pointlessness, the
stench of a million dead for a dry drunk's buddies' industrial
profit--it tends to permeate everything.

Sinclair Lewis was right: "When fascism comes to America it will be
wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross."

I'm opposed to the Iraq fiasco and the whole Bushco, Cheney, et al
cabal and their antics.

OTOH, Herr Docktor Brandt does berate others for off topic posts, yet
seems to feel free to post 'em himself, without so much as a courteous
"OT" warning.

Old October 13th 07, 04:51 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Sir Thomas of Cannondale

If Bush, et all had followed my international strategy none of this madness
would have happened.

First and foremost: only invade countries occupied by women who you would
have sex with.

Therefore,, Thialand would be my first country to take over when I become
president.

No country in the middle east would even get in my top 100. In fact, I
would rename the middle east
Ugly East. Oh, and that includes Israel. I do not want to be prejudice.
Jewish women are sometimes attractive
but then they open their mouths. So.. Israel is off my invasion list.

After taking over Thialand,, Australia .. I would take over Australia.

Then,, marching to a disco beat :: Sweden, Norway, Finland.

Time to get in the boats... off to Brazil.

When you really think about it, most countries with beautiful women are
happy countries.

Look at a map of the problem places in the world. Iran, Iraq, etc... ugly
women.

One exception; Indonesia. Since it is made up of islands,,, I would only
take over the "good" island.

India? Who wants it? Can you say U G L Y.

Big Headline in the NY Times :: "President Horney invades Quebec".

Anyone who has bicycled there knows why I am leading the troops to Montreal.

So many lands to invade, so little time.

===========================

Jobst Brandt

Old October 13th 07, 05:53 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
RBrickston

In article ,
says...
R Brickston writes:

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/10/12/wa...=1&oref=slogin

0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 +10dB
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||
TROLL-O-METER

Hear no evil, see no evil, and keep smiling. That the Iraq adventure
was an ill conceived, unjustified loss of human lives on all sides
should not be overlooked and who is in a better position to make that
clear than leaders whose job it was to carry it out?... and what is
next? Iran?

Jobst Brandt

Repost your ridiculous WTC 9/11 attack conspiracy link; at least that
could be chalked up as entertainment.
Old October 13th 07, 06:38 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Sir Thomas of Cannondale

Neil,,, France.. since you are such a good Secretary of State,, I am sending
you to France to scout out the populace.

Remember: we take over, and then it is time for L'Amour.

French women do have a smoking problem though..

And they absolutely hate Americans.

We may need to trick them.

We will tell them we are from New Jersey. Women all over the world feel
sorry for anyone from New Jersey.

It is the old Trojan Horse trick.

================================================== ==================================

"Neil Brooks" wrote in message
On Sat, 13 Oct 2007 15:51:29 GMT, "Sir Thomas of Cannondale"
wrote:

[...]

Uh .... France?? Did you overlook France???

Old October 13th 07, 07:34 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc

Neil Brooks writes:

Sinclair Lewis was right: "When fascism comes to America it will be
wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross."

Could you spell that name, please?

Good luck getting on an airplane NOW, Mr. Lewis.....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinclair_Lewis

Jobst Brandt