Back Pain

Old February 5th 08, 02:45 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc

Default Back Pain

Is there any natural remedy to cure back pain?
Krish
http://www.back-pain-info-site.com
Old February 5th 08, 04:01 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Ryan Cousineau

In article
,
wrote:

Is there any natural remedy to cure back pain?
Krish
http://www.i-am-a-dumbass-spammer.com

Kenacort.

Old February 5th 08, 04:19 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Tom Sherman[_2_]

Ryan Cousineau wrote:
In article
,
wrote:

Is there any natural remedy to cure back pain?
Krish
http://www.i-am-a-dumbass-spammer.com

Kenacort.

Cannabis.

Old February 5th 08, 03:19 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
John Kane

On Feb 4, 9:45 pm, wrote:
Is there any natural remedy to cure back pain?
Krishhttp://www.back-pain-info-site.com

Bikefit ?
Old February 5th 08, 03:23 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Just A User

wrote:
Is there any natural remedy to cure back pain?
Krish
http://www.back-pain-info-site.com

A recumbent
Old February 5th 08, 04:43 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Roger Zoul

"Just A User" wrote in message
news
wrote:
Is there any natural remedy to cure back pain?
Krish
http://www.back-pain-info-site.com

A recumbent

Not necessarily...I ride both DFs and recumbents...doesn't impact my back
pain at all ( which manifests when standing).

Old February 5th 08, 04:51 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Just A User

Roger Zoul wrote:
"Just A User" wrote in message
news
wrote:
Is there any natural remedy to cure back pain?
Krish
http://www.back-pain-info-site.com
A recumbent

Not necessarily...I ride both DFs and recumbents...doesn't impact my back
pain at all ( which manifests when standing).

true, but lots of riders who migrate to recumbents find relief from back
pain when they make the switch.
Old February 5th 08, 05:25 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Leo Lichtman

"Bill Sornson" wrote: A prescription drug is a "natural remedy"?
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Prescription drugs are produced by a naturally occurring life form called
"man." As such, they are just as *natural* as honey.

Old February 5th 08, 06:11 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Roger Zoul

"Leo Lichtman" wrote in message

"Bill Sornson" wrote: A prescription drug is a "natural remedy"?
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Prescription drugs are produced by a naturally occurring life form called
"man." As such, they are just as *natural* as honey.

A lot of prescription drugs are made from substances found to exist within
nature and are thus natural.

Old February 5th 08, 07:31 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Roger Zoul

"Bill Sornson" wrote in message
Roger Zoul wrote:
"Leo Lichtman" wrote in message

"Bill Sornson" wrote: A prescription drug is a "natural remedy"?
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Prescription drugs are produced by a naturally occurring life form
called "man." As such, they are just as *natural* as honey.

A lot of prescription drugs are made from substances found to exist
within nature and are thus natural.

Convenient of you guys to delete the reply suggesting Kenacort -- "a
preparation of triamcinolone -- formerly a United States registered
trademark".

Not convenient of me to delete anything was it was not in the post I replied
to.

BS

Exactly.

Back pain littleman Unicycling 4 September 15th 07 05:32 AM
Lower back pain Hell and High Water General 4 June 28th 07 06:16 PM
Back Pain RoadRider84 Techniques 18 May 14th 06 05:27 PM
back pain? this could help [email protected] Techniques 0 May 12th 06 06:33 PM
Back Pain Chas Williams General 3 August 15th 03 01:57 AM