Lots of Stuff

Old August 5th 05, 02:36 AM

Default Lots of Stuff

I have Too much stuff, Some new stuff, a few things that are used very
little and some other parts that someone could use a lot longer then I
have. I have photo's of most of the stuff but their's no way I would
put them all up here. So email me I will send you a photo of what you
are interested in.

NEW
2002 Pinarello Track frame made out of 7005 Alloy tubing, 52 CTC seat
tube...55 1/2 CTC top tube. The frame come with the Pinarello carbon
seat post and Alloy stem and an all carbon 1.1/8 steerer Pinarello
Track fork. I don't think I should have to go into what this would cost
at a bike shop.
I am asking $1,200,00

Used
2002 Pinarello Road frame. 7005 Alloy tubing with Carbon seat stays.52
Seat Tube & 55 1/2 Top Tube. As it sets right now, the frame has the
Carbon Pinarello seat post, The all Carbon Pinarello 1.1/8 steerer tube
fork, Shimano Dura-Ace Rear Derailers, Cranks (172.5)& Bottom Bracket,
(All 9 Speed) Cane Creek BRS-200 SL brakes, Mavic Cosmic Elite Wheels,
11-23 Cassette, This bike was raced for one year and put on a hanger.
$900
If interested, I do have the parts that we could added to make this a
full bike for you to ride away on.

Used
Jamis Cosmic Road bike (Small). Full Dura-Ace 9 Speed, Front & rear
Derailers, STI Levers, Brakes, Ritchey Stem (120). Ritchey Bars (42). I
rode this bike from May till Dec of 2004.
As it sets $800

Used
Costom TI Moots Compact SL Frame with Easton Carbon Super lite Fork. 52
CtC seat Tube & 54 Top Tube. This frame was riden only 6 months.
$1500

Used
Custom Seven Odonata TI & Carbon Compact Road bike with Wound-up Carbon
Fork. 54 CtC - 57.5 CtT, 54 Top Tube, 18 1/2 Head Tube, It's ready to
ride with all Dura-Ace 9 Speed, Cranks(172.5), STI Levers, Brakes,
Front & Rear Derailers, 12-27 Cassette, Easton Carbon Bars (42), 3T
Zepp Stem ( Size 100 ), Flight Deck Computer, Ritchey Comp Seat Post,
King Head set, Velomax Ascent Wheels with New Serfas Seca Comp Race
Tires.
$2000

Used
Ritchey TI Road Frame with Reynolds Carbon Fork. I don't know what year
it was made. It's a good frame that has plenty of miles left on it.
seat tub 55 CtC, Top tube 58 CtC
$250

New
Reynolds Ouzo Pro Fork. This all carbon fork was taken off my new team
bike before it was put together to put on a sponcer correct fork. So
make sure the steerer tub will fit your bike. Will fit most 53 size
frame.
$100

NEW
Easton EC70 Road fork that was taken off a new teem bike before ever
being ridden. It never had a wheel clamped to it. The steerer tube is a
little short. Will fit up to most 53 size frame.
$70

NEW
Shimano Deore XT M750 9 Speed Rear Derailer (9 Speed)
$30

NEW
Ritchey WCS Road Set Post 27.2 280 mm
$35

NEW
Shimano Dura-Ace 7701 172.5 mm Road Cranks. (9 Speed)
$150

NEW
Selle Italia SLR Gel Flow Saddle.
$65

NEW
Selle Italia Pro Link Genuine Gel Saddle.
$65

NEW
Ritchey WCS Road bar. 44 26.0 Clamp, 219 Grams
$25

NEW
2002 Shimano Carbon Road Shoe. 43.5
$150

NEW
Gaerne Carbon Elios Road Shoe. 43
$150

NEW
1998 Time Pro EQ Elite Road Shoe. 43
$45

NEW
Northwave Speedster Road Shoe. 43.5
$70

NEW
2001 Equipe Time Pro CX Shoe with the TBT Sole. 43
$150

NEW
2005 Specialized White Carbon Road shoe. 45.5
$175

NEW
Shimano Dura-Ace STI 7700 Shift levers set. (9 Speed)
$200

NEW
Campagnono Pro Fit Plus Chorus Pedals.
$120

Used
Campagnono Pro Fit Plus Chorus Pedals. These do have a few miles on
them. But they still work as good as new.
$40

Used
2003 Campagnono Record Carbon Cranks. In very good shape. Ridden for 6
months. I took them off to put on a pare of Compact.
$175

Used
Selle Italia SLR Gel Flow Saddle. This saddle was ridden one day only
on a two hour ride and taken off. It didn't work for me.
$55

Used
Litespeed TI Road stem made in 1995. It's as good as new
$70

Used
Control Tech Road Stem 1"-15 Rise, 120 mm, 162 Grams, Glows Black. This
stem look like new.
$10

Used
Control Tech Road Stem. 1"-15 Rise 120 mm, 162 Grams, This stem is in
good shape
$10

Used
Control Tech MT Stem. 1" 1/8 +15 Rise 120 mm, 200 Grams. This stem is
in good shape
$10

Used
Control Tech Road Old school Quill Stem. 1" 0 Rise 120 mm. This stem is
in far shape
$5

Used
Tule Rack Kit 249. Will Fits any Fox Body Mustang.
$10

Used
Roval Wheels From the late 1980. Retro your bike with the first real
arrow wheel set with all the coolness of the old with the tech of what
Campy uses in today wheels. 18 Spoke front & 24 Rear.
$150