Troll posts to various cycling newsgroups

Old September 21st 06, 12:59 PM posted to aus.bicycle,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc
Alan Erskine

Default Troll posts to various cycling newsgroups

By "Edward Dolan". These troll posts have been reported to:
along with full headers. I recommend all people who see "Edward Dolan's"
posts also email
with similar complaints.

--
Alan Erskine

Old September 21st 06, 05:55 PM posted to aus.bicycle,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc
Alan Erskine

Complaints can also be sent to . Just in case this troll
has altered it's header information.
--
Alan Erskine

Old September 21st 06, 07:00 PM posted to aus.bicycle,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc

Mr. Erskine, would you please cease harassing my friend Ed Dolan? I
really think a lot of him, and I dote on his every word. Thank you.
Triangular Fred

Old September 21st 06, 07:31 PM posted to aus.bicycle,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc
Edward Dolan

wrote in message
oups.com...
Mr. Erskine, would you please cease harassing my friend Ed Dolan? I
really think a lot of him, and I dote on his every word. Thank you.
Triangular Fred

Are you sure it is not Ms. Erskine? It is hard to believe this can be man
with balls. Maybe he is a castrato.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old September 21st 06, 11:24 PM posted to aus.bicycle,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc
Resound

wrote in message
oups.com...
Mr. Erskine, would you please cease harassing my friend Ed Dolan? I
really think a lot of him, and I dote on his every word. Thank you.
Triangular Fred

Triangle Man! Have you resolved your differences with Person Man yet?

Old September 22nd 06, 01:11 AM posted to aus.bicycle,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc
Johnny Sunset aka Tom Sherman

Mr. Ed Dolan the Grate wrote:

If I were into trolling I assure you no one would ever be able to find me.
It would just be one proxy piled on top of another. No one could ever find
the most notorious troll ever to infest any newsgroup, Ed Gin....

Opinion stated as fact. Where is the definitive proof of the identity
of "Johnny NoCom"? [1].

Heck, I can think of several "Monkeys" who are much more obvious
candidates for being "Johnny NoCom" than Ed Gin.

[1] NoCom - fastest unfaired bike in the known universe.

--
Tom Sherman - Here, not there.