CEASE-FIRE on JP

Old January 3rd 09, 07:15 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
MagillaGorilla[_2_]

Default CEASE-FIRE on JP

I am declaring a cease-fire on Jonny Page (aka JP), his wife Cori, and
her brother Wade Book.

However, if JP or his militia start up again, then I will be forced to
defend my monkey enclosure. So, for example, when JP gets handed a 1
year suspension for missing his dope test in Koksijde back on Nov. 29,
and then gives quotes to Velonews that says he "can't understand it"
because "everyone knows he's clean" then I will consider that an
outright attempt to rape my brain.

And likewise...if I see any fans on his website who say things like
"USADA will see you're clean JP and hopefully do the right thing" then I
also reserve the right to attack them for being idiots.

I just want to make sure everyone understands the rules of engagement.

Also, if you notice, unlike Israel, I have never attacked Page's little
kid during any of this in honor of the Geneva Convention.

Thank you,

Magilla
Commander
Gorilla Defense Forces (GDF)

Old January 3rd 09, 07:35 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Kurgan Gringioni

On Jan 2, 11:15*pm, MagillaGorilla wrote:
I am declaring a cease-fire on Jonny Page (aka JP), his wife Cori, and
her brother Wade Book.

snip

Dumbass -

**** that.

JONATHAN PAGE SUCKS ASS.

thanks,

K. Gringioni.
Old January 3rd 09, 07:43 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
MagillaGorilla[_2_]

Kurgan Gringioni wrote:

On Jan 2, 11:15*pm, MagillaGorilla wrote:
I am declaring a cease-fire on Jonny Page (aka JP), his wife Cori, and
her brother Wade Book.

snip

Dumbass -

**** that.

JONATHAN PAGE SUCKS ASS.

thanks,

K. Gringioni.

I only declared a cease fire because I know the cease fire terms will be
violated in about a week once Page finds out he can't race worlds because
he's suspended for 1 year, and then gives some ridiculous quote to Velonews
about how "USADA knows I'm clean - I didn't deserve to be suspended."

So it was really just a carefully orchestrated political masquerade on my
part.

Please keep this communication in confidence.

Sincerely yours,

Magilla
Ambassador to the U.N.

Old January 3rd 09, 02:15 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RicodJour

On Jan 3, 2:15*am, MagillaGorilla wrote:
I am declaring a cease-fire on Jonny Page (aka JP), his wife Cori, and
her brother Wade Book.

However, if JP or his militia start up again, then I will be forced to
defend my monkey enclosure. *

{snip}

Magilla
Commander
Gorilla Defense Forces (GDF)

Did you choose your nickname before you discovered your predilection
for flinging feces or afterwards?

Old January 3rd 09, 05:17 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred Fredburger

Kurgan Gringioni wrote:
On Jan 2, 11:15 pm, MagillaGorilla wrote:
I am declaring a cease-fire on Jonny Page (aka JP), his wife Cori, and
her brother Wade Book.

snip

Dumbass -

**** that.

JONATHAN PAGE SUCKS ASS.

thanks,

K. Gringioni.

With all the griping about Page we do in here, how come no one's
mentioned the whiney assed routine he pulled when Robert Plant was named
a commander of the English Empire by Queen Elizabeth and Page didn't get
anything? Talk about your sour grapes!