Somebody mail the Page Family a copy of the U.S. Constitution

Old December 27th 08, 12:38 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Paul G.

Default Somebody mail the Page Family a copy of the U.S. Constitution

On Dec 26, 4:18*pm, Kurgan Gringioni wrote:
On Dec 26, 4:15*pm, "Paul G." wrote:

On Dec 26, 12:21*pm, Michael Press wrote:

In article
,
*"Paul G." wrote:

The video does not show who shoved first, but it leaves no doubt as to
who the aggressor was, and who caused the damage to the bikes.

The aggressor is the one who first shoved.

Unfortunately there is no way for us to determine for certain who
shoved first from the information available. However, you can look at
the behavior shown in the video and still photos taken before and
during the scuffle and come to several conclusions: McAnus was acting
bizarrely earlier in the day, and he appears to be drinking beer in a
lot of the still photos. In the video he is seen doing all the
pushing, and pursuing Page's brother-in-law even after he's knocked
him down. *You also see him losing his balance and falling, sprawling
on the bikes. He looks drunk to me. Common sense tells you the most
likely scenario is that McAnus was the instigator.

Dumbass -

That's bull****.

Someone trying to stop him from heckling is equally stupid.

Unless someone saw it firsthand, there's no way of knowing.

thanks,

K. Gringioni.

You have every right to tell some one that you don't want to hear
their heckling, and ask or tell them to shut up. You don't have the
right to start a shoving match. I've told people to shut up in movie
theaters. It works when you're gigantic.
-Paul
Old December 27th 08, 12:59 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Kurgan Gringioni

On Dec 26, 4:28*pm, "Paul G." wrote:
On Dec 26, 3:16*pm, Kurgan Gringioni wrote:

On Dec 26, 2:48*pm, Carl Sundquist wrote:

Kurgan Gringioni wrote:
On Dec 26, 9:43 am, "Paul G." wrote:
On Dec 26, 8:32 am, MagillaGorilla wrote:

"Paul G." wrote:
Here's the video:
http://cyclofile.com/
So you think it's a complete coincidence that the only people assaulted by
McAninch just so happen to be related to Page? *If McAninch were the true
aggressor how come the only people he fought with happened to be related to the
Excuse Maker himself?
The video clearly shows a lot of people listening to the interview,
which is interrupted by a drunken lout bellowing insults and
obscenities. What's not shown is Page's relatives telling the drunk to
shut up. That's within THEIR rights. Got that? *

snip

Dumbass -

That is correct, but then they put their hands on him.

Even so, if they had any real perspective, they wouldn't even tell him
to shut up. They should be happy that someone cares. As Dale Earnhardt
used to tell Jeff Gordon, "If they're booing you, it means you're
doing your job".

thanks,

K. Gringioni.

Who put their hands on whom first?

Dumbass -

Supposedly the Pageinlaw put his hands on the heckler's shoulders,
then the heckler tried to push him off and it was on.

Allegedly. Who knows what really happened?

Yeah- that's what the drunk guy, McAnus claims happened. * Only a
monkey would accept the word of a drunk without question.

Dumbass -

He offered to pay for his share which is more than the other side is
doing.

It take two to have a fight.

thanks,

K. Gringioni.
Old December 27th 08, 01:27 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
MagillaGorilla[_2_]

wrote:

On Dec 25, 3:45 pm, MagillaGorilla wrote:
http://www.velonews.com/article/8608...-city-cyclocro...

...and highlight the First Amendment. Last time I checked, you can't
punch people for speaking their mind in a public place.

Thanks,

Magilla

sure you can, the 1st gives someone the right to say whatever they
want, but when you make an ass out of yourself are disrespectful or
personally insult someone then you should be prepared to get your ass
kicked. I applaud his brother-in-law for what he did. We need more
people to stand up like this. It's well worth the night in jail or a
little fine.

And it's not "assault". It's getting your ass kicked for being an
idiot in public.

No, I can assure you when you're convicted in court, it goes down as an
assault conviction.

According to you, expressing your opinion about someone else is "being an
asshole" who then deserves to be assaulted. And the person who you think is
out of line in that picture is the victim of the assault?

I can tell you never went to college. You're a typical redneck who probably
beats his kids and his wife if they espouse a different opinion than the one
you want them to have.

Magilla

Old December 27th 08, 01:50 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Howard Kveck

In article ,
"William R. Mattil" wrote:

Carl Sundquist wrote:

How would you handle hecklers at a band gig?

Hire a bunch of Hells Angels for crowd control

Unfortunately, the people they beat the **** out of and/or killed weren't heckling
anyone.

--
tanx,
Howard

Caught playing safe
It's a bored game

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?
Old December 27th 08, 01:50 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Howard Kveck

In article , Carl Sundquist
wrote:

How would you handle hecklers at a band gig?

The worst thing for a heckler at a club when a band is playing: a quickwitted
smartass on stage with a mic. He can overpower anything a heckler can say and
generally has a fair number of the audience on his side. I think a minimum of people
in the area where the interviews in question at Nats were taking place made it easy
for the hecklers to have a strong hand.

Old December 27th 08, 01:59 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Tom Kunich

"Amit Ghosh" wrote in message
On Dec 26, 6:38 pm, wrote:
I applaud his brother-in-law for what he did. We need more
people to stand up like this. It's well worth the night in jail or a
little fine

it makes the brother in law look like a douche.

It makes you look like a douche for thinking that no one should do anything
about it.

Old December 27th 08, 02:00 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Tom Kunich

"Kurgan Gringioni" wrote in message

It's assault.

You will never be a salt.

Old December 27th 08, 02:09 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Howard Kveck

In article ,
"Paul G." wrote:

You have every right to tell some one that you don't want to hear
their heckling, and ask or tell them to shut up. You don't have the
right to start a shoving match. I've told people to shut up in movie
theaters. It works when you're gigantic.

I have a friend who's about 5'1'' and she's told people to shut up in theaters.
The people she's talking to just glared at her and left.