Help with my Master's Thesis

Old March 23rd 07, 01:39 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Curtis L. Russell

Default Help with my Master's Thesis

On Fri, 23 Mar 2007 09:32:51 +0200, Donald Munro
wrote:

Curtis L. Russell wrote:
So that's why I don't answer the survey myself. At some point, they
snuff the subjects. Yeah, sure, they give you a dollar bill and maybe
put you in a drawing for a free gift, then one day their study is over
and someone comes along and snaps your neck. Not me, brother...

But what if the incentive is free Belgian beer for the duration of the
study ?

I'll need to know how long the study is going to be to make the proper
decision.

Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...
Old March 23rd 07, 05:56 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
HankB

On Mar 22, 4:08 pm, Curtis L. Russell wrote:

So that's why I don't answer the survey myself. At some point, they
snuff the subjects. Yeah, sure, they give you a dollar bill and maybe
put you in a drawing for a free gift, then one day their study is over
and someone comes along and snaps your neck. Not me, brother...

Or maybe you just want us to *think* that so you can have a chance at
that $100 prize all to yourself!

Very clever. You're clearly no dumbass!

Old March 24th 07, 06:22 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Kieran

RicodJour wrote:

Towson doesn't have a "Mass Communication and Communications Studies"
Department.

http://wwwnew.towson.edu/mccs/

-KC
Old March 24th 07, 06:47 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RicodJour

Kieran wrote:
RicodJour wrote:

Towson doesn't have a "Mass Communication and Communications Studies"
Department.

http://wwwnew.towson.edu/mccs/

That web site was set up by hackers from a rival Communications
Studies university. Didn't you get the email?

Does anyone still read the entire thread before posting, or is that a
lost art?

Old March 24th 07, 08:48 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Tom Kunich

"RicodJour" wrote in message
ups.com...
Kieran wrote:
RicodJour wrote:

Towson doesn't have a "Mass Communication and Communications Studies"
Department.

http://wwwnew.towson.edu/mccs/

That web site was set up by hackers from a rival Communications
Studies university. Didn't you get the email?

Does anyone still read the entire thread before posting, or is that a
lost art?

Can you explain the "prize" thing if it wasn't designed solely for market
research and developing a mailing list?

Old March 25th 07, 03:57 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bob Schwartz

RicodJour wrote:
Kieran wrote:
RicodJour wrote:

Towson doesn't have a "Mass Communication and Communications Studies"
Department.

http://wwwnew.towson.edu/mccs/

That web site was set up by hackers from a rival Communications
Studies university. Didn't you get the email?

Does anyone still read the entire thread before posting, or is that a
lost art?

No one pays any attention to schools that don't have a
hockey team. And no, Field Hockey doesn't count. Any
more than Lite Beer counts as beer.

Bob Schwartz

Help with my Master's Thesis genedipaula1 General 25 March 23rd 07 11:14 PM
Master's Fasttie Matt C Racing 0 September 23rd 06 01:42 AM
Master's Fatties Tom Kunich Racing 21 July 16th 05 09:15 AM
Help- Senior Thesis, win $25. Jack Kirby Social Issues 0 December 1st 04 04:45 PM
Help- Senior Thesis, win $25. Jack Kirby Social Issues 0 December 1st 04 04:45 PM